• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
153trwh.jpg

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/waightamber?fref=browse_search
The court date for a woman accused of burning a little girl is nearing. The 23-year old Murfreesboro resident was arrested on aggravated child abuse charges this past July.

Looking back, MPD Detective Tommy Roberts asked Amber Waight to visit the Police Department and according to the arrest report, she agreed. Once there, Detective Roberts interviewed Waight about burning a four year old child with a cigarette.

Waight confessed to burning the little girl "multiple times with a cigarette." After the interview was completed, the woman was arrested and charged with a Tennessee Code that is sometimes referred to as "Haley's Law."

[...[

As for the suspect in Murfreesboro, she was booked under a $5,000 bond after her confession, according to Murfreesboro Police. She is scheduled to appear in court on August 21, 2014. At this time she remains behind bars at the Rutherford County Sheriff's Office.
http://preview.tinyurl.com/Amberwaight

WTF I have been accidentally burned by cigarette by bumping into one and that hurts like a soon of a gun. Why would any one ever think that is an appropriate thing to do ever? Hope she experiences becoming some one else's ash tray.

She just needs to wear a paperbag over her head that way we're all spared from having to look at her. Then again she's from Mufreesboro so she looks about right to be from there.
I mean she obviously talked someone into fucking her, I wonder how much alcohol that took. She reminds me of Cinderella's ugly stepsister's.

And is she trying to do the whole duckface thing there? Or is she going for "Mr Potato Head Eats a Lemon"?

Aside from the poor child being burned by this witch, this threads comments had me cracking up here, I haven't laughed out loud at the good ol' internet as much lately and this one did the trick.

Am I seeing things? Are those burn scars on the little girls arm?
i believe you are not seeing things, as i see it too. Poor little girl. Some people dont deserve to be parents. Makes me feel worse for couples who cannot have children as some people that can are evil.:\

And by the way - I don't know how it happened considering her genes , but those little girls are gorgeous! I hope they are together somewhere safe.

I just knew she was gonna have them teefs, ignorant drug skanks always think those "smiles" look cute instead of being a dead giveaway that they have meth-mouth.

You know I would say those girls got pretty lucky considering the source in which they came into this world. They are beautiful! As far as the egg donor (I can't refer to her as mom, then I would be offended) she's probably as smart as she is pretty. Soooo, I'm going out on a limb to say those beauties are way better off without this dumbfuk. My only hope is that they never have to return to this evil BIATCH!!

And by the way - I don't know how it happened considering her genes , but those little girls are gorgeous! I hope they are together somewhere safe.

Either Daddy's family provided the attractiveness genes, or she brought the wrong ones home from the maternity hospital.

Aw hell no, not again! I thought after Jennifer Garcia people would stop with that bullshit! Fucking pisses me off... Hope she gets "cunt" burned into her face with a cigarette.

Aw hell no, not again! I thought after Jennifer Garcia people would stop with that bullshit! Fucking pisses me off... Hope she gets "cunt" burned into her face with a cigarette.

I could make that happen....
But yea....as for potato face....The reason she makes that face is because she IS A POTATO....At least she has the same intelligence level as a potato...Or is that mean? (Mean to the potato of course...Sorry potatos everywhere, but seriously)

From the pics on her Facebook, you can definitely see small, round scars on the girls' arms... And it looks like they live in a motel room. Sad. Hopefully she gets put in jail and those babies go somewhere where they've at least got a fighting chance...

Back