• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
24ypjia.jpg
2h54abb.jpg
Crystal Renee Bushta, 30, and Billy Joe Tyler III, 29, are accused of robbing a woman after she agreed to give them a ride under the guise that Bushta was pregnant.
[..]
South Carolina woman reportedly faked being pregnant to get a ride by a stranger before her partner slashed the woman with a knife in her car.

The 51-year-old victim, who escaped with slash wounds to her head but her wallet and cellphone stolen, said she was approached by the twisted couple in a Spartanburg County convenience store just before 5 a.m.
[...]
She told deputies that the woman, identified as Crystal Bushta, 30, asked her for help, claiming that she was pregnant and unable to make the trek home.

She generously agreed to help her and Bushta's companion, Billy Joe Tyler III, 29, but after driving down the road she was suddenly attacked
[...]
Tyler allegedly knifed the back of her head several times before they both robbed her of her possessions and then fled
[....]
The terror couple appeared to nearly make a clean getaway before police said they attempted to use their victim's credit cards at a gas station early Thursday
[....]
When all but one of the cards were found declined, the clerk asked to see Tyler's identification which he provided.
[...]
were collared early Thursday morning and allegedly found carrying some of their alleged victim's belongings.
[....]
knife that was used to cut the woman is said to have been found as well.

Bushta is charged with aiding an assault while Tyler is charged with armed robbery.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...shed-robbed-victim-deputies-article-1.1936904

[...]
Deputies say a 51-year-old woman from North Carolina stopped at the Lil Cricket on Highway 290 and Interstate 85 just before 5 a.m. Wednesday.
[...]
later identified as 30-year-old Crystal Bushta of Wellford, approached the woman and asked her for a ride, saying she was pregnant and couldn’t walk to her home. Bushta was accompanied by 29-year-old Billy Joe Tyler III of Greer. They both got into the woman’s car.

The report says once they were on Rogers Bridge Road, Tyler assaulted the woman by cutting her in the back of the head with a knife several times. Bushta and Tyler then robbed the woman of her cash, bank cards and cellphone and fled on foot
[....]
Deputies said a clerk at the Citgo at 1605 E. Main St. provided them a crucial lead in the case. They said Bushta and Tyler came into Citgo at about 6:30 a.m. Thursday morning, acting suspicious.
[....]
clerk said Tyler tried to make a purchase with several of victim’s credit cards, but all were declined. When he finally got one to work to buy some cigarettes, the clerk asked him for identification, which he provided.
[...]
thanks to the clerk, they identified Tyler and Bushta as the suspects.

Deputies found Bushta and Tyler
[...]
early Thursday morning. They said some of the victim’s property and the knife used during the robbery were found as well.

Bushta and Tyler were brought back from Laurens County back to Spartanburg County. Bushta is charged with aiding in an assault and Tyler Is charged with armed robbery. They were being held in the Spartanburg County Detention Center pending a bond hearing.
http://www.wyff4.com/news/scso-robb...partner-slashes-victim/28001300#ixzz3D3geXBwv

So apparently, Billy Joe is fucking around on his wife with Crystal up there... it's quite the Jerry Springer situation all around. There is also some random dude named Rashid who keeps making perverted and/or inexplicable comments on her posts and he amuses me greatly.

Crystal REALLY needs to get a fucking car, or learn to ride the bus... 30-40% of her facebook seems to be her whining for rides places, with guilt-tripping sprinkled generously over top.

2yKuoEY.png

nEyaol3.png

tkDxnji.png

You can tell Billy Joe isn't cheating on his wife by how many times he insists on FB that he's only interested in her... and all those other bitches just need to leave him alone!

IRD6odU.png

MhHw7Au.png

I don't even know wtf is going on here:
m6CADe8.png

Hf97Eau.png

What a bunch of hot fucking messes, though Danyelle seems not to be quite as bad as these two... she should let him fucking go and be HAPPY he's gone.

YluopG4.png

Have you ever noticed that people who say this are covering for the fact that they ARE in fact guilty and they hope by saying this that either you'll be convinced by it, OR when you find out undeniably that they are guilty, they can say, "Well hey, I didn't do it until you started accusing me so it's obviously your fault!"

Dear lord this dude is a fucking moron. And someone needs to teach him to spell "ain't" cause this anit shit is fucking driving me.

7hEFgHD.png

WTF would dude say "Shawty is looking sexy as hell.", cause if he calls THAT "sexy", then my ass is Playmate of the freaking century!!! EEEWWW!!! Thanks for the pic warning, you guys. I scrolled down to it and felt my eyeballs melt and ooze out of the sockets!!!! :vomit:

There FB conversations remind of 'Malibu's Most Wanted'. They seem a little bit old to use so much slang.

omg i read a lot of the facebook post they sound like a bunch of wt idiots, wow. And is she a "prostitute" or a "streetwalker"? Her mugshot looks like she has either a five o'clock shadow or dirt on her face! the Rashid dude is fricking cracking me up! And these morons dont know how to spell worth a shit!!:hilarious: :crack:

I should probably have mentioned, but the last screen grab is of Crystal Bushta... so... at least she looks better there than in the mugshot. Sorta.

omg i read a lot of the facebook post they sound like a bunch of wt idiots, wow. And is she a "prostitute" or a "streetwalker"? Her mugshot looks like she has either a five o'clock shadow or dirt on her face! the Rashid dude is fricking cracking me up! And these morons dont know how to spell worth a shit!!:hilarious: :crack:

Right? It's strangely intriguing... these people have more drama in their lives at 30 or so than I did when I was 17. And it's stuuuuuuupid drama. And whining... a LOT of whining.

METH!!!! That bitch steals from everyone she meets.

Gotta say Billy is pretty moronic. He post all over he's married and for bitches to "step back!" But then he also posts that he wants some "fire head" ladies?????

And Danielle should move on. She makes herself look like an idiot. "HE MARRIED!"

Meth is such a treat for all!

I truly believe I felt brain cells shrinking and dying, and IQ points being plucked, one by one, attempting to read all that fb stuff. :confused:
Wow. And I lived near there for a few years.

Thank u Crystal(s), Danyelle and Billy. I am now stupider than I was 10 minutes ago.

AND NO ONE WANTS TO GIVE UR BROKE ASS A MFing RIDE!!!!!!

Wait - are Crystal Dickson and Crystal Bushta the same person?? And she's messing around with Danyelle's man??

I'm so confused!!!

The facebook pages are just FULL of fail.

He has three of the fucking things, every one of them the very essence loser-dom.

https://www.facebook.com/billyjoe.tyler.5
https://www.facebook.com/billyjoe.tyler.71
https://www.facebook.com/billyjoe.tyler.7

And I believe this is hers, but if not, this person really needs to rethink what she posts online:
https://www.facebook.com/crystal.bushta
I cant see them, either they have it really locked down, or I need to log on.
Billys 3rd facebook in your post, appears to be older. He only has the one neck tattoo. that coy smile he has, it looks like someone is fingering his asshole.

I cant see them, either they have it really locked down, or I need to log on.
Billys 3rd facebook in your post, appears to be older. He only has the one neck tattoo. that coy smile he has, it looks like someone is fingering his asshole.
I only spent much time on the second FB, it seems to be the most recent one. My guess for his multiple facebook accounts is that he's trying, and failing SO SO SO hard, to hide his... illicit... activities from his wife. Which makes one wonder why he would then set up DATES on the new one. That his wife can clearly see. Then I realize he's a fucking moron.

KLBATLy.jpg

Ooh! OOOOH! I know!!

I remember long ago and far away, when I used to watch the Springer Show, I was always 90% convinced that most of the back stories were overblown for entertainment purposes, because people couldn't possibly be THAT trashy... Then I started reading shit on here... and now I'm not so sure...

These guys would make a seriously entertaining episode with no need for embellishment.

Last edited:
Someone please enlighten me. What in the hell do these women find so damn sexy, good, or whatever about this idiot, to reduce them to be such fucking morons on social media, and on a public level no less?

This was awesome! What a bunch of losers, but I'd like to thank them for allowing us to read their drama and you all had me in hysterics with your comments.

Someone please enlighten me. What in the hell do these women find so damn sexy, good, or whatever about this idiot, to reduce them to be such fucking morons on social media, and on a public level no less?
I'm guessing the cause and effect here are reversed. In other words, they find this idiot sexy and blather on about him because they're fucking morons, rather than them turning into morons upon dating him.

There is no way in hell that I would let these crazy looking motherfuckers in my car - ever! I don't care if she was "pregnant" or not lol. Nope, sorry, not happening. Poor woman, she was just such a good-natured person that she had no clue what she was in for...

Oh God. I commented on her Facebook. I didn't think it was gonna post I'm not even friends with the stupid bitch. She has one post where she said "Board board board" as in "Bored bored bored" and I said "its bored you stupid bitch. Go back to school." Something like that. And she also said "board" again in an earlier post and it made me twitchy. Fuck. I'm drunk so...idk. Maybe when she gets out of jail and logs back onto FB I can give her a spelling lesson if so inclined. That is if she doesn't make her way here first.
Its tragic she has a son, I hope he isn't in her custody and the fact that ANYONE would marry Blowjob up there is crazy. Just what about him screams upstanding citizen? I don't want to dog on his ex or anything but seriously how gullible dumb and "in love" can you be to stay with a worthless sack of shit like this? I'll bet he will never see his kid not that he cares.

Oh God. I commented on her Facebook. I didn't think it was gonna post I'm not even friends with the stupid bitch. She has one post where she said "Board board board" as in "Bored bored bored" and I said "its bored you stupid bitch. Go back to school." Something like that. And she also said "board" again in an earlier post and it made me twitchy. Fuck. I'm drunk so...idk. Maybe when she gets out of jail and logs back onto FB I can give her a spelling lesson if so inclined. That is if she doesn't make her way here first.
Its tragic she has a son, I hope he isn't in her custody and the fact that ANYONE would marry Blowjob up there is crazy. Just what about him screams upstanding citizen? I don't want to dog on his ex or anything but seriously how gullible dumb and "in love" can you be to stay with a worthless sack of shit like this? I'll bet he will never see his kid not that he cares.
God I love you.

Was it Crystal or Danyelle?

Oh, dur, it's right in your post. *smacks forehead*

Rashid is my favourite person today, with his random and randomly perverted non-sequitor posts, with what seems to be absolutely no reaction to any attempts by the page owner to figure out what the fuck is going on.

Replace "change" with "ride" here, and the resemblance to certain facebook pages is downright spooky. Wish I could find a better clip though...

I love you Cbaby, the end.

How does stabbing someone in the head not warrant attempted murder charges?

I'd be less likely to give someone a ride if they were pregnant. Pregnant women are fucking disgusting.

Back