• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
is this for real?

A would-be robbery victim got some street justice on Friday when a man held him up at gunpoint — and he sped away so fast, it ripped the gunman’s arm off, police sources said.

The pair met through Craigslist, where they had arranged to exchange a pair of Air Jordan sneakers near East 86th Street and Avenue M in Canarsie.

But instead, the 17-year-old would-be robber pulled a gun on the 39-year-old man, who was sitting in his car, sources said.

The victim then stomped on the gas to get away, dragging the crook, whose arm was ripped off, law enforcement sources said.

“I saw a kid under a car,” said Alex Saint Fleur, a bus driver who lives across the street.

“The guy ran him over. He got out, the driver said, ‘He’s trying to rob me. He’s trying to rob me.’”

“I saw the gun on the floor,” Saint Fleur added. “The arm was in the floor near the gun.”

The teen got out from under the car, he said, and ran onto a city bus.

“Everyone is screaming, ‘Come back, come back, your arm. You’re bleeding too much,’” Saint Fleur said.

The crook eventually got out of the bus and started running down Avenue M, he said, before finally collapsing in the street. The teen was taken to Brookdale Hospital in critical condition, and may not survive, police sources said

http://nypost.com/2016/02/12/crooks-arm-ripped-off-after-failed-robbery-attempt/

Ahahahaha, ahahahahahahaha! I can't wait til they name the bastard so we can properly shame him all over the Internet.

Unfortunately, the victim's insurance company will probably pay the robber a settlement, but we can still laugh at the loser!
:crack:

Glad I'm not the only one who finds this absolutely fucking hilarious.
Thats what you get you thieving little shit head. I'd tell him to go out and get a job but considering he may have to learn how to jack off with the opposite hand I'd say he's gonna have issues.

Let's not forget he was 17 years old and while the nature of this crime involved the threat of violence, we don't know if the kid ever caused physical harm to anyone. Perhaps he hadn't yet gone that far, perhaps he had a troubled home life and might have benefited from the rehabilitative efforts of the prison system. Seems a bit overly harsh to laugh at him suffering such an awful injury and possibly dying. He was just a kid.

Zachary Sam is the little degenerate shit stain's name.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...robbery-brooklyn-struck-car-article-1.2529727
[doublepost=1455372230,1455372183][/doublepost]
Let's not forget he was 17 years old and while the nature of this crime involved the threat of violence, we don't know if the kid ever caused physical harm to anyone. Perhaps he hadn't yet gone that far, perhaps he had a troubled home life and might have benefited from the rehabilitative efforts of the prison system. Seems a bit overly harsh to laugh at him suffering such an awful injury and possibly dying. He was just a kid.
No, he had a gun. Fuck him
[doublepost=1455372420][/doublepost]
Thats what you get you thieving little shit head. I'd tell him to go out and get a job but considering he may have to learn how to jack off with the opposite hand I'd say he's gonna have issues.
Sad part is now he's eligible for a fat government disability check, but I'm sure he'll never figure that out:rolleyes:

This little bag of feces had a gun and demanded the 'victim's' shoes from behind it. If that isn't using it, I don't know what is! And to add insult to injury for the victim, he was charged with attempted murder for taking this scumbag out. Sorry, but our system is seriously flawed when a criminal garners sympathy and the victim becomes the perpetrator.

Get a job in Jersey they have one armed bandits
[doublepost=1455404708,1455404611][/doublepost]
Get a job in Jersey they have one armed bandits
Going to court should be fun....raise your right hand...

This little bag of feces had a gun and demanded the 'victim's' shoes from behind it. If that isn't using it, I don't know what is! And to add insult to injury for the victim, he was charged with attempted murder for taking this scumbag out. Sorry, but our system is seriously flawed when a criminal garners sympathy and the victim becomes the perpetrator.

I agreed with you at first, before I read the article at the link. The kid gets in the car, sits there for awhile, and gets out with the shoes. He crosses the street, and the driver makes a uturn and runs him over. Not that I necessarily agree with it, I think the reason the driver is being charged is because he was not acting in self defense. His life wasn't in danger, and there was no threat to his safety anymore.

I'm not saying the kid is some innocent saint. He certainly deserves a stiff prison sentence, but maimed for life and possibly death over merely stealing some shoes and givin a guy a scare? Cmon, bit much.

I should point out that only an idiot would pay more then 60 bucks for a pair of kicks. I have no sympathy for anyone in this story or anyone like them who encounters problems after spending that much on shoes. Materialistic douchebags.

The robbery victim could have harmed an innocent bystander with his reckless, idiotic behavior. He put not only himself but anyone else in the street at risk. Fuck him. Although attempted murder seems a bit much, not sure how they get that to stick. I'm sure the guy is a fucking thug himself anyways. Upstanding people don't buy 1000 sneakers, try to sell em online, and then try to run down fuckers. The guy prob stole the shoes himself to begin with.

The kid is no longer one armed...

http://nypost.com/2016/02/13/teen-crook-is-no-longer-a-one-armed-bandit/

I'm surprised, figure the damage would be too extensive after it's ripped off via suv.

They're fucking hideous. And what's with all the straps? Look very odd and impractical too, dumb.

Since they gave him his arm back, is it too late to say that it was the ultimate five finger discount?

Surely you jest...
[doublepost=1455496473,1455496130][/doublepost]
Seems a bit overly harsh to laugh at him suffering such an awful injury and possibly dying. He was just a kid.

Pretty sure if this was my kid (it never would be my kid) But If...I would walk right into that hospital...and rip his other arm off. Yep...beat him with it.

[doublepost=1455516699][/doublepost]
I don't give a shit how old he was if he knew how to pick up a phone and call an add on Craigslist and lewer this man to kill him fuck him. When we were 17 we knew better shit at 10 we know better there is no excuse for him unless ... ''He's retarded'' ... Was he retarded? Does he have a mental handicap I missed? ... NO HE DOESN'T. He's just another loser who will give nothing to society but higher taxes as we all work to pay for his life in prison you can't do this forever and not get killed or caught it's just how karma works as we see it here! Death and prison one or the other nothing more comes with this lifestyle he knows better that area he's from isn't a stranger to it but it doesn't mean he has to become a product of it that WAS HIS CHOICE AS WELL! This is why shit like this happens there's always some liberal somewhere (or Al Sharpton) saying he was just a kid or he had a bad life. You wanna hear a bad life filled with abuse come visit me I'll tell you what it's all about. I never did shit like this! This is why they do it people have enabled them they know if they're a minor ''ain't shit going to happen'' I remember I was a teen and I'd her kids say that. So if he's such a kid and people are concerned well too late they should have been concerned when he got his hands on that gun pfft. NO EXCUSE WILL RIGHT THIS WRONG HE DID IT NOW PAY FOR IT HIS AGE KNOWS 18 WE ARE ADULTS SO IF IT WERE 2 MONTHS LATER HE'D BE ''OH SO ENLIGHTENED''. A man is locked up because some punk wanted to set him up and kill him! How do they know the gun jammed ...BECAUSE HE PULLED THE FUCKING TRIGGER THAT'S HOW!!!! DO YOU THINK THE POLICE WOULD HAVE CAUGHT HIM? Fuck no they have enough cases as it is that idiot would have got away with murder and they should make an example out of him because shit like this on Craigslist and every other site is becoming common the more we accept it the worse it will be. People who are half assed parents make this happen and yeah I will blame the parents too I mean do your kids do this? No, or I hope not! Because I went through hell and high water and gave up a lot to make sure my kids were right and when I say gave up a lot I made the choice to become a mother so it was no longer just my life anymore but theirs I cut it short cause I was young ans naive and I dealt with what I did and became a mother as a teen no one ever baby sat my kids a mom is a 24 hour job. My kids are ages 18 son and 25 daughter. Let me say I do know my kids it's not a cliche phrase I really do and my son was hard to raise he's 18 and way better than he was when he was little. He was hard but I didn't get lazy I kept on him because it was my job it was exhausting but I made the choice to have him. He would be terrified to do this NOT cause of jail but the fact he'll be lucky if I allow him to have the pleasure of a court date. I've never hit my kids cause I never had to but I have put the ultimate fear in them if I do it won't be good but rather a preview of what they picture as hell in all it's glory now whatever they picture it to be it works and I'm okay with that. I had them young and I'm hardley weaker than them and if it came down to one of them being this desperate for shoes? I'd question why and how I taught them to even think shoes have that kind of value (a man's life). That guy he robbed has a job not just selling shoes online he's also an ''active father'' not a deadbeat he is also big ass dude but over the phone stupid couldn't see that, I bet he was like I better kill him ''as he pulled the jammed guns trigger'' cause he'll come for me and he was right he did come for him ... GOOD!!!
190ce637425468be0bfe189637d817df.jpg

Good lord nobody asked for, needed, or wants your god damn life fucking story. Yikes.

call an add on Craigslist and lewer this man to kill him

That's not what happened.

A man is locked up because some punk wanted to set him up and kill him!

Nah he's locked up cuz he unjustifiably tried to run the guy down and kill him. They're both thugs.

Back