• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
29ellj6.jpg

Mashana Harris
280k27b.jpg
[...]
mug shot came four months after her incriminating photo.
[...]
police arrested 26-year-old Mashana Michelle Harris Tuesday, after she willingly posed for a picture with a stolen credit card in July because the cashier was suspicious of the transaction.

Harris swiped the card from a 74-year-old woman at an Ocala Walmart on July 5, according to a police report obtained
[...]
Then, she went on a spending spree, charging $60 at a gas station, $3 at a dollar store and a whopping $430 at a beauty store.
[...]
when the clerk at Looking Good Beauty Supply asked Harris for ID, she said she didn't have any on her.

Uncomfortable with the transaction, the quick-thinking cashier asked he could take her photo instead.
[...]
happily agreed and grinned while she held up the stolen credit card.

A month later, cops swung by the store to asked about the fraudulent transaction, and the clerk handed over Harris' mug.

Harris spent another three months on the lam before Ocala police cornered her at Super 8 motel Tuesday
[...]
By Wednesday, she bailed out of jail on a $10,000 bond.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ses-stolen-credit-card-cops-article-1.2020138
2j62qgw.jpg

261kbxx.jpg

Yep, she still has that goofy grin on her face even after being caught. I don't think she's remorseful and probably amazed it took this long to catch her!

Natural hair weave at beauty store:$404.68
Styling products to keep it soft & tangle free:$27.39
Still looking like a ratchet ass ho when the cops scoop you up: Priceless.

I love stupid criminal stories. That look on her face in the mugshot would annoy me for a more violent crime, but just makes me laugh in this one.

Back