• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Big Momma

Hi,
I have been a fan for yearssss of @Pete Bondurant , and finally joined.

I am from Oklahoma but live in the most hated state. I am a dancer and own a dancing studio.

I love to discuss the fuckery in the news and hope I can do that here.

Hi,
I have been a fan for yearssss of @Pete Bondurant , and finally joined.

I am from Oklahoma but live in the most hated state. I am a dancer and own a dancing studio.

I love to discuss the fuckery in the news and hope I can do that here.
Which state is the "most hated"? I'm never sure if we're talking currently hated, which changes fairly regularly, or traditionally hated, which is static.

Thank all of you!

I don't dislike you Nell however I do dislike that you are telling Pete to run from me.

I have enjoyed this place for years from afar and now I have more time to stalk Pete. He is ignoring me and I want to tell him:

d96da1e41acaff91d1d9623b42a5661cc485423275ebe1c64cdde31e57ecb6b8.jpg

Thank all of you!

I don't dislike you Nell however I do dislike that you are telling Pete to run from me.

I have enjoyed this place for years from afar and now I have more time to stalk Pete. He is ignoring me and I want to tell him:

d96da1e41acaff91d1d9623b42a5661cc485423275ebe1c64cdde31e57ecb6b8.jpg

ax2mVjD_460s.jpg

Also... welcome

Back