• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

thatsmallgrl

Tiny Warrior
Bold Member!
15wavjb.jpg
2h4daxf.jpg

VERO BEACH, Florida- Back in 2010 Courtney Hammond Jones, and his wife, Rachel Tokoly Jones, were charged with three counts of child neglect. Their house was found to be unlivable. No working toilet. Foul smell. Mold, roaches and flies. You know, all the gross things associated with filthy people like this. Their three children were turned over to a relative.

Courtney was convicted. I don't know if Rachel was, I can't find anywhere that she was sentenced for anything. He was placed on house arrest and probation. I can assume the same for her, but since I can't find proof of that, I won't actually say she did.

Well low and behold six years later they were arrested again. Can you guess for what? I bet you can!

Ding! Ding! Ding! You would be correct. Three more charges of child neglect. At the same house. Some how these maggots got their children back, and the conditions this time around are described as worse than they were six years ago.

Feces, dirt, mold, rats, roaches, trash, the overwhelming smell of urine. Some of the rooms so full of crap they couldn't even be accessed. The three children were dirty, home sick from school, and barefoot. Officials believe it was the condition of the house that was making them sick. Once again the children were taken away. The piggos are both being held on $30,000 bond each.

The children are listed as 7, 9, and 10. The family was receiving food stamps, but the kids only ate at school. Courtney states he's trying to get disability for health reasons. I don't think laziness should be classified as such. He must though.

Also this time around there are pictures. Prepare to gag.

21o8nqw.jpg
15hyfcg.jpg
242swgo.jpg
fdzyus.jpg
2v8q2bb.jpg

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20100729/ARTICLES/7291043?tc=ar
http://cbs12.com/news/local/three-i...-filthy-feces-filled-home-for-the-second-time
http://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/cr...-county-arrests-crime-child-neglect/94694284/
https://www.sebastiandaily.com/news...-abuse-arrested-again-for-child-neglect-2165/

Last edited:
What the fuck is it with people who don't take their garbage out ... garbage bags every place except the curb. Poor kids...taught to live like pigs. I babysat for a family like this once...my mom called everybody...the police...the children's aid when I came home smelling like garbage. They took the kids ... ordered them to clean their house. They did ... got their kids back in less than a week.

Last edited:
Honestly the kids room pic doesn't look that bad at all.

How do people this fat and beastly go without a working toilet? THese people look like they live in/on/around toilets.

What the fuck is it with people who don't take their garbage out ... garbage bags every place except the curb. Poor kids...taught to live like pigs. I babysat for a family like this once...my mom called everybody...the police...the children's aid when I came home smelling like garbage. They took the kids ... ordered them to clean their house. They did ... got their kids back in less than a week.
Because the fat cunts ate all the food.
U mother fucking bitch i was fine i didnt take showers because i didnt want to but u know i did every sunday if u ever say anythung about my family again u will pay
Post automatically merged:

Honestly the kids room pic doesn't look that bad at all.

How do people this fat and beastly go without a working toilet? THese people look like they live in/on/around toilets.
Bitch its not ur prob i bet u didnt even do stuff like we did my life was fine

First of all bitch u dont know anything plus ur prob a fucking asshole and u whore no one said we werent fed that asshole who wrote it is a lair my dad is a wonderful person he gets me things when i need them and helps me with stuff i bet u would do nothing u dumb cunt my life is altedy hard not becuz them u

Damn that's the "deer in the headlights" look if I've ever seen it!
Who gives a shit ur a critic

Last edited:
At 12, you are not old enough to be on this site. Click on the "X" in the upper right corner of your browser window, then go do something productive instead of picking fights with people on the Internet.

--Al

Either way no one should get snact or snacted for acting out, it will only encourage such behavior. May I suggest a new more appropriate motto for this thread, Act out u gonna get feceed!

Back