• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.wral.com/wilmington-couple-charged-after-pulling-gun-over-boneless-wing-mixup/15671715/
wings-640x360.jpg

WILMINGTON, N.C. — A Wilmington couple is facing criminal charges after a woman showed a gun at a local restaurant over a wrong order of chicken wings.

Clarissa Gagum, 24, and Rasheem Gagum, 24, were both arrested Thursday after Clarissa became upset that her order of chicken wings was wrong and pulled out a gun inside the restaurant.

According to officials, the incident happened at the FU Wangz located in the 2100 block of Carolina Beach Road.
[....]
Clarissa walked into the restaurant and ordered bone-in chicken wings, but received boneless wings.:rolleyes:

Whatchoo expect is going to happen at FU Wangz?!? They've even got it in their name. Duh! :p

To be fair, boneless wings are fucking annoying and shoulnd't exist. Boneless wings are just chicken nuggets. You get less meat, you're eating stupid childrens food, and i swear the taste is a bit "off" as well. The anger is understandable, even if the actions are not.

Trash needs to grow up. And this restaurant needs to get its shit together. Everyone is an asshole in this story.

Ditto what Jack says about boneless chicken wings. Why even bother? Just go get the cheap chicken strips at any fast food restaurant and dip it Frank's red hot or whatever. Ugh, just no.

Let me just get this straight....

This dumb fuck and her dumb fuck boyfriend ordered junk food, then pulled a gun on the staff for it missing the bones? Missing the motherfucking bones??

This is one of the reasons why I support gun control. Because fucking absolute morons get their hands on them and while a gun is just a piece of metal when lying on the table, it becomes a deadly weapon - and in the hands of two utterly stupid fucking brain damaged, oxygen wasting, ghetto trash shit heads like these two, its proven right here, is a public menace.

If they think pulling out a gun in the midst of a heated argument is appropriate (least of all, a heated argument over FUCKING JUNK FOOD) then they do not:
1. Value human life.
2. Have respect for the damage that weapon can do.
3. Have an ounce of intelligent capacity and self control, and;
4. Have any interest or respect in being responsible members of society.

Any gun owner should 100% voluntarily abide by and wholly agree with those 4 points. If you do not, you have no fucking right to own one.

I can't get past the fact it was over junk food. No, scratch that. It was over the junk food missing the bones.

What a pair of dipshits. Truly unevolved waste's of space clogging up the world.

@sarahdownunder - thing is, the stupid and the criminal will still always find a way to get guns and do this moronic kind of shit. It's not your average NRA member pulling these stunts... Gun control laws won't change much I'm afraid.

I know. A woman can dream though :) and yeah. It sucks so badly for those who are good human beings who can be trusted with gun ownership as it becomes notoriously black and white as an issue when it hits the radar every few months or so and everyone gets lumped into one pot, unfairly.

Its cultural. And I mean zero disrespect to any American by saying that. I am not slamming the American culture itself, its just the cultural ideas and beliefs in America regarding the 2nd Amendment.

Which means, gun problems of ANY kind in the States will never be 'fixed' until the nation undergoes a complete cultural revolution regarding guns and rights etc.

And I can't conceive of any circumstance that would cause a literal mass majority of the population to make such deep rooted, sweeping cultural changes. I wouldn't want one to occur in many respects too.

Because knowing human nature, the circumstances would have to be beyond tragic and heartbreaking to make most people stand up and make permanent change.

@sarahdownunder - I don't want to be here if that event ever happens! I like guns, don't have one right now, but I think insinstead of a cultural change we should just get rid of the criminal element! I'm 100% behind THAT cultural change!!! :hilarious:

I don't want you there either! :) I like guns too. My license is long dead, I keep talking about renewing it and getting back into hunting - but I procrastinate lol.

Yeah. Guns off criminals. Nice idea. Unfortunately, no matter where you are in the world, despite any nation's gun laws, if there are crims, they've got guns. They're just too good a weapon for fear, death and slaughter.

Noooooooo!!!! Not pulling a gun over chicken!!! Oh the jokes are going to be major at their local KKK Branch.

The only thing that could make this story worse is if watermelon was thrown at people's heads.

Ok I'm about to balance the story out. While these particular hood people were pulling guns at a place that doesn't even have enough respect for them to spell 'Wings' properly. This person from the hood (that would be me people, keep up) had a quiet dinner of grilled salmon over lettuce greens with a Greek yogurt dressing.

Ok, my idiot Feng Shui in now done.

Noooooooo!!!! Not pulling a gun over chicken!!! Oh the jokes are going to be major at their local KKK Branch.

The only thing that could make this story worse is if watermelon was thrown at people's heads.

Ok I'm about to balance the story out. While these particular hood people were pulling guns at a place that doesn't even have enough respect for them to spell 'Wings' properly. This person from the hood (that would be me people, keep up) had a quiet dinner of grilled salmon over lettuce greens with a Greek yogurt dressing.

Ok, my idiot Feng Shui in now done.
Grilled salmon <3 <3 <3

This brings to mind the news story of a man who was stabbed over taking the last piece of chicken. I can't see how chicken is some serious shit, serious enough to make people want to be violent, but I guess it is.

As for guns, I've known some people in Detroit who had guns without having a license. J had a felony record and was out on parole when he had a gun and used it to shoot his brother down the street. A neighbor was out after serving time for a gun charge and was involved in a gun fight on my block, bullets flying every where.. I'm surprised only one person was shot and he was only shot in the leg. And you know everybody involved in that crap had no license to own a gun yet they were out there having a shoot out with each other. The law doesn't effect anyone until they are caught with a gun.

@DivineRAiN which is why I support people being able to be licensed without going through a bunch of bull.

Most if the people I know with guns don't have a license, including me early in my 20's. I had a sawed-off.

Bad guys don't get licenses. Which is why good guys should be able to level the playing field.

I'm about to get my CCW because of my business it can be dangerous at times and all of the bad guys are strapped.
[doublepost=1462121437,1462121352][/doublepost]Last a piece of chicken will get you shot or at least stabbed and taking the big piece that goes to dad or grandpa can get you backhanded. Shits serious on these fowl streets.

I live near some fried chicken places featured on the Travel Chanels Food Wars and those are chicken wings I might fuck you up over. Any other chicken wings are not worth unless they are from Anchor Bar in Buffalo NY. I like chicken wings if it's not obvious. But @JackBurton is dead on boneless are over glorified chicken nuggets. But fuck now I want chicken.

Last edited:
We prefer the ones at Buffalo Wild Wings. There's one two blocks from the apartment and no matter when you go, it's packed. They have great french fries, too.

We prefer the ones at Buffalo Wild Wings. There's one two blocks from the apartment and no matter when you go, it's packed. They have great french fries, too.

Yeah. I'd take you out if you try to touch my Traditional Thai Curry Wings or Lemon Pepper.

There's gonna be a whole lot of slow singing and flower bringing...

[QUOTE="sarahdownunder, post: 994034, member: 26611....
This dumb fuck and her dumb fuck boyfriend ordered junk food, then pulled a gun

This is one of the reasons why I support gun control. Because fucking absolute morons get their hands on them and while a gun is just a piece of metal when lying on the table, it becomes a deadly weapon - and in the hands of two utterly stupid fucking brain damaged, oxygen wasting, ghetto trash shit heads like these two, its proven right here, is a public menace.

If they think pulling out a gun in the midst of a heated argument is appropriate (least of all, a heated argument over FUCKING JUNK FOOD) then they do not:
1. Value human life.

Any gun owner should 100% voluntarily abide by and wholly agree with those 4 points. If you do not, you have no fucking right to own one.

I can't get past the fact it was over junk food. No, scratch that. It was over the junk food missing the bones.

What a pair of dipshits. Truly unevolved waste's of space clogging up the world.[/QUOTE]
Fucking, fucked up gun control does not keep weapons out of the hands of dumb fucking criminals, so shove it up your stupid ass
States with most gun control have the most shootings because criminals don't fucking care about the law you fucking stupid people need to get your heads out your ass
Criminals will always be able to buy guns, but honest citizens will be defenseless victims. All you fucked up gun control freaks go fuck yourself, post a gun free zone sign in front of your house so criminals know where to go and won't bother me

I love Thor. I deserve the right to have him. I am a responsible owner. I take care of him and yes he will take care of me. These idiots would STILL have guns if under educated people who parrot gun control. Uggghhh. ROAR

This dumb fuck and her dumb fuck boyfriend ordered junk food, then pulled a gun

1. Value human life.

What a pair of dipshits. Truly unevolved waste's of space clogging up the world.

Fucking, fucked up gun control does not keep weapons out of the hands of dumb fucking criminals, so shove it up your stupid ass
States with most gun control have the most shootings because criminals don't fucking care about the law you fucking stupid people need to get your heads out your ass
Criminals will always be able to buy guns, but honest citizens will be defenseless victims. All you fucked up gun control freaks go fuck yourself, post a gun free zone sign in front of your house so criminals know where to go and won't bother me

@biteme you seem angry love muffin. Let's hug it out. :hug:

Last edited:

@biteme you seem angry love muffin. Let's hug it out. :hug:[/QUOTE

Wake up. And don't bother losing your plot at me. Look at every other Goddamn Western Nation on this planet and look at gun control legislation in those countries - and then look at how often this stupid shit happens elsewhere.

Of COURSE criminals will always get their hands on guns. In every country on the planet, if they have criminals, they're armed. But people aren't dying left right and centre in Canada, Australia, the UK, all over Europe etc etc - either from criminals with guns - or from idiot citizens with guns.

Of COURSE gun control works. It works in every other Western nation. Why do some Americans have this uneducated, batshit ignorant idea that it simply will never work in their country - when the fucking proof is all around them?

@biteme you seem angry love muffin. Let's hug it out. :hug:[/QUOTE

Wake up. And don't bother losing your plot at me. Look at every other Goddamn Western Nation on this planet and look at gun control legislation in those countries - and then look at how often this stupid shit happens elsewhere.

Of COURSE criminals will always get their hands on guns. In every country on the planet, if they have criminals, they're armed. But people aren't dying left right and centre in Canada, Australia, the UK, all over Europe etc etc - either from criminals with guns - or from idiot citizens with guns.

Of COURSE gun control works. It works in every other Western nation. Why do some Americans have this uneducated, batshit ignorant idea that it simply will never work in their country - when the fucking proof is all around them?
I have yet to see anything work in any other nation, except for politics and the Libtards are trying their best to ruin this once great nation and turn it into the shithole
[doublepost=1462224585,1462224532][/doublepost][QUOTE="lol

I have yet to see anything work in any other a shithole like all those other loser nations
Where only politicians are winners

Show me the proof
Gun control idiots are too fucking stupid to realize hunting rifles are legal pretty much everywhere

Last edited:
Have I mentioned lately how excited I am to move to the South? No? That's because I'm not. :p
Oh c'mon, we would be sure to show ya some good ol' Southern Hospitality! This includes inbred rednecks, Trump Supporters, and also psychotic mad scientists ;)

Back