• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
fRGkKcH.jpg
Juan Jimenez and his wife, Nicole, plucked an 11-year-old girl with special needs off an Allapattah sidewalk on her way home from middle school — on the last day before summer break in June — police said.

They took her to an abandoned home in Miami, where Jimenez raped her while his wife stood by, according to investigators, who announced the couple’s arrest on Friday.

“It takes a subservient individual with low self-esteem who is willing to do anything to keep her man around,â€￾ Chief Manuel Orosa said of Nicole Jimenez’s alleged role in the attack.
[...]

Working on a tip, a U.S. Marshals fugitive squad captured the couple on Tuesday in New Orleans, where Orosa said they were hiding out.

Miami investigators interviewed the couple a few weeks after the attack, but Orosa said there was not enough evidence to charge them at the time. The victim’s descriptions helped police develop sketches that Orosa said were very close to the Jimenezes. When detectives returned to make an arrest, the couple had fled.

Police asked for help finding the house where the assault took place, which the victim told investigators was white with blue trim and “junkyâ€￾ looking. The girl’s attackers returned her to the area near the abduction site about four hours later, and police said she was bruised and scared when she finally got home.
[...]

“We don’t know if there are more children out there that were abused by these two individuals,â€￾ Orosa said. “I do not believe that a man and wife all of a sudden decide to go pick up little kids and abuse them. I believe that usually there is… a pattern involved, that it probably happened before.â€￾
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/08/02/3538819/two-arrested-in-sexual-assault.html

According to police, the couple abducted the girl near Northwest 15th Avenue and 50th Street on June 6 while walking home from school. A camera at a home along Northwest 15th Avenue captured video of a grey sport utility vehicle that police said they used.

The girl returned home about four hours later -- bruised and scared. She told police the man lured her into a light-blue sport utility vehicle that a woman was driving, then drove her far away to a house she described as junky. The man raped her, then brought her back to the neighborhood.
[...]

The victim's mother, Aurianna McNear, spoke Friday night to Local 10's Baron James and chose to reveal her identity to put a face of courage, she said, at the hands of the alleged pedophiles.

McNear now prepares her daughter to go back to school, a child she describes as very resilient, but still recovering with the help of counseling and the love of her family.

The child's parents plan to be in court when the child's accused pedophiles are brought back to Miami and brought to justice.

"They are evil. They have sickening minds," said McNear. "They have disgusting souls."
http://www.local10.com/news/2-charg...rape/-/1717324/21305050/-/pism6z/-/index.html

The girl must be physically handicapped because her mental ability seems right on.
Picture on left, police sketches on right. She did damn well.

ghAF0P7.jpg

9cKXq4h.jpg

Sick, sick motherfuckers. I just hope they don't offer the poor, abused wife too sweet a deal to roll over on fat-boy there. Her ass needs to be held just as culpable as the other fuckin' animal.

The girl's special need probably is physical, since she was able to describe her attacker so well to police. At first I was thinking, "Oh, maybe she's on the autism spectrum, and has an amazing memory for detail." Then I remembered that autistic people don't often look at faces; there's too much subtle information in a face than they can handle all at once, and even if they did, communicating such an accurate description to a police sketch artist would be even more difficult. Just kind of my stream-of-consciousness thoughts when I first finished reading the article.

In any case, you go girl! You're going to help the justice system nail these two walking whales to the wall! I'm so very sorry that they hurt you, but now it's your turn to help make them pay for it.

Last edited:
“I do not believe that a man and wife all of a sudden decide to go pick up little kids and abuse them. I believe that usually there is… a pattern involved, that it probably happened before.â€￾

I don't agree with that statement. Though he may be right, I think it is a silly comment that seems to be made often. Behaviour like this has to start somewhere. It could be very possible this is the first one. Because they didn't kill the girl could be a good indication of that. Killing their victim indicates the point they have progressed to to protect themselves. That they let the girl go indicates their level of skill in this. I could be totally wrong, as there are exceptions. Thankfully, this little girl is alive and hopefully she is their first.

....and hopefully the last one!

They probably picked her because she couldn't run fast or fight back as good as a non handicapped child could, I hope the fact that she's handicapped enhances their sentence. And naw, wifey-poo doesn't deserve anything, she helped him and stood by and did nothing.

I'm glad they got caught, and if there are more victims then I hope they step forward and rat these nasty fucks out. Poor girl being subjected to that fat tub of shit while his monster of a wife looked on.
They deserve to be fed to the other prisoners so they can know what it's like to be helpless.

In any case, you go girl! You're going to help the justice system nail beach these two walking whales to the wall! I'm so very sorry that they hurt you, but now it's your turn to help make them pay for it.

Okay, my imagination's running a bit here, I'll admit, but I doubt there is a wall or readily made nails that could nail a whale to wall. Y'know work with me here - could you actually see a sperm whale nailed to a wall? LOL

But yeah those fuglies need to be locked up true. They'd make a warthog win a beauty competition...

Back