• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
At least they're not horrible to look at, hopefully the judge gives that consideration.

LAS VEGAS — A Houston man and a New York woman are facing felony charges after authorities say they were recorded having sex in public during a 30-minute ride in a glass-enclosed cabin on a Ferris wheel 550 feet above the Las Vegas Strip.

A Las Vegas judge on Tuesday set a March 9 date to see if the charges against Phillip Frank Panzica III and Chloe Scordianos can be resolved without trial.

The two were arrested Feb. 5 after riding alone together in one cabin on the High Roller.
http://nypost.com/2016/02/10/couple-arrested-for-having-sex-on-las-vegas-ferris-wheel/

4kHOQeM.jpg

A 30 minute Ferris ride, I would get bored too but they were idiots by not following the vitalvegas.com rules, it was 2pm for starters

Security officers used the intercom to tell the amorous couple to "please put all cigarettes out and put all clothes back on."

They stopped, briefly sat down, but then went back at it. They refused a second request to end the tryst.
He also removed his clothes while standing up, exposing his penis and bare buttocks
VitalVegas.com even offers "11 Vital Tips for Having Sex on the High Roller," which include "bring a blanket," "use the cover of darkness," "tip a ride attendant," "be prepared for some awkward," and "be fearless
http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/amorous-couples-ride-the-high-roller-ends-felony-arrest

Sounds fun to me! Sucks they got caught. Lol

It's las Vegas!!! I'm sure this is nothing compared to what some other people do...

Get over it people!

Guess what happens in Vegas, doesn't always stay in Vegas

A couple was arrested for taking part in sexual relations on the High Roller, according to police.

Philip Frank Panzica and Chloe Alexis Scordianos were arrested for committing certain sexual acts in public.

Metro said the incident happened on Feb. 5.

In an arrest report released Tuesday, officers said the couple were first noticed by the High Roller's operations leader. The report said she saw the couple on surveillance cameras taking their clothes off as they smoked cigarettes.

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/couple-arrested-for-alleged-sex-acts-on-high-roller

She looks a little miffed , he looks like, "Score, bitches!" LOL. Wait. I'm not supposed to lol at this. *clears throat* O.K. I'm an adult again. Carry on!

I've done this in Niagara Falls...Never got caught, or confronted, we did get a smile when we walked off though.

*** I like public sex...car washes, waiting for trains...I always make sure I have a jacket or a cardi, when we go to the movies...yes I do, I just throw my sweater over his lap and give him a hand job right there.

They heard the slogan *what happens in vegas stays in vegas* Unless you're arrested and then those mug shots are posted every where.
[doublepost=1455119324,1455119107][/doublepost]Looks like he's part of another couple https://www.mixcloud.com/Philip88Panzica/
12510286_178672982493969_2275552436212400595_n.jpg

This one must be higher maintenance. He's stoned as hell, lololol.
[doublepost=1455149073][/doublepost]
I've done this in Niagara Falls...Never got caught, or confronted, we did get a smile when we walked off though.

*** I like public sex...car washes, waiting for trains...I always make sure I have a jacket or a cardi, when we go to the movies...yes I do, I just throw my sweater over his lap and give him a hand job right there.

A hand job? Pffft. Amatuer. :D

This one must be higher maintenance. He's stoned as hell, lololol.
[doublepost=1455149073][/doublepost]

A hand job? Pffft. Amatuer. :D

And ...Three blow jobs during SAW3d....I was being modest so as not to offend....But, I'll just shout it now....I SUCKED MY HUSBANDS COCK THREE TIMES DURING sAW 3D...with out a jacket or a sweater...just didn't care!

• Phillip Panzica and his fiancee Mistie Bozant traveled to Las Vegas on February 5 to get married
  • Panzica then found out Bozant, who he'd known for two months, was potentially pregnant with another man's baby
  • So he went gambling and downed 'four or five' margaritas instead of exchanging vows with Bozant
  • He then met Chloe Scordianos, 21, who he was later arrested with for allegedly having public sex in a glass-enclosed cabin of a Ferris Wheel
  • Two nights later, Bozant paid $3,000 to bail her fiance, Panzica, out of jail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wheel-supposed-marry-DIFFERENT-woman-day.html

That actually is impressive that he had just met the broad.

I like how fucked up these peoples lives are. Hopefully they lead lives of sadness and misery. Lowlife scum.

And ...Three blow jobs during SAW3d....I was being modest so as not to offend....But, I'll just shout it now....I SUCKED MY HUSBANDS COCK THREE TIMES DURING sAW 3D...with out a jacket or a sweater...just didn't care!

I don't know what's more offputting, the fact that someone would choose to go see shit like Saw 3d or that someone would engage in a disgusting sex act in the theater. I suppose someone bragging about it all takes the cake though.

Odd turn of events.
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...ad-sex-on-vegas-ferris-wheel-police-say.html/

2 from Dallas area kill Houston man who had sex on Vegas Ferris wheel, police say

Two Dallas-area men are accused of killing a Houston man who rose to fame last month for having sex with a stranger on a Las Vegas Ferris wheel.

Phillip Frank Panzica III was arrested last month after he had sex with a New York woman aboard Las Vegas’ High Roller, billed as one of the world’s tallest Ferris wheels.

He made headlines and even talked to reporters about the incident, which he said he regretted.

Bryant Christopher Watts, 29, and Aaron Jones, 31, face capital murder charges in the 27-year-old man’s death, the Houston Chronicle reports.

[...] as he drove home with his fiancee from the southeast Houston strip club where she works. It is unclear whether Panzica knew the two men.

“You need to come clean,” Watts is accused of saying before he shot Panzica several times while his fiancee sat in the passenger’s seat.

Authorities told the Chronicle that the two men dumped Panzica on the side of the road and made his fiancee get out of the car.

They drove away with the cash she’d made at work, reports say.

A sheriff’s deputy spotted the stolen SUV in Menard County, in Central Texas, and pursued it into Concho County, where the two men were arrested.

Watts reportedly confessed to the fatal carjacking. Dallas County court records show he has a lengthy rap sheet that includes bribery, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and drug possession convictions.

Drugs.

If the fiance put them up to it, they woulda spilled the beans immediately i figure.

Hilarious and as far as i'm concerned not in any way an odd or surprising turn of events.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mistie-...rdered-after-ferris-wheel-scandal-speaks-out/

Mistie Bozant says the night before Philip Panzica's murder, he bragged to the two men now charged with his murder about the money Panzica and Bozant made doing an interview with "Inside Edition." Bozant claims she had the $4,000 check from that interview, plus a lot of cash, in her purse the night Panzica was killed.

Bozant said that early Saturday morning, Panzica arrived in her car to pick her up from work at Vivid, a strip club in Houston. Police say suspects Bryant Watts, 28, and Aaron Jones, 31, were in the car, too. Investigators say Jones had been at the club that night, and Bozant says she met Jones the night before.

"(Watts) just reached in his crotch and pulled the gun around the corner and said, 'You need to come clean,'" Bozant said.

Bozant's car was found crashed hundreds of miles away from Houston, outside San Angelo, Texas. Panzica had been gunned down inside.

"Philip didn't even have time to talk, the guy just shot him five times in the head," Bozant said. Police say Panzica was shot and his body dumped on Richmond. Bozant says she was forced out of the car and tried to save him.

"I was like, 'Baby, stay with me.' I could still see his heart beating, but his eyes were just glassy," she said.

Panzica died on the scene. The two suspects are now facing capital murder charges.

Back