• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
8vof7k.jpg

Cornelius Jefferson, 33, has reportedly been charged with fourth-degree assault after an alleged attack on his girlfriend.​
[...]
Georgia man found love online and moved to Kentucky.

But he ended up choking his new girlfriend after realizing she looked nothing like her online dating profile,
[...]
Cornelius Jefferson, 33, allegedly argued with and then assaulted the woman at 4:20 a.m. Tuesday morning.

"The argument was allegedly because the male subject didn't think she was like she was on the internet," Laurel County Sheriff's Department
[...]
"He allegedly choked her with both hands around the neck and threw food on her and left the scene on foot with two suitcases,"
[...]
Deputies were called to the Laurel County property and Jefferson, from Monroe County, was found walking nearby.

He was arrested and charged with fourth-degree assault
[...]
Jefferson is currently being held in the Laurel County detention facility.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...an-wasn-online-profile-cops-article-1.1984243
23rlulg.jpg

The Georgia man was found walking near off Spencer road (pictured), 7 miles north of London, Ky., after the Tuesday morning incident.​
[...]
Georgia man has been arrested in Kentucky for allegedly assaulting a woman he met online.
[...]
Cornelius Jefferson, 33, moved to Kentucky after meeting the woman on the internet.
[...]
an argument broke out between the two early Tuesday morning because Jefferson didn't think the woman was like she was on the internet.

The incident happened off Spencer Road, which is 7 miles north of London in Laurel County.
[...]
Laurel County Sheriff's Office says Jefferson allegedly choked the woman with both hands around the neck and threw food on her. They say he left the scene on foot.

Sheriff's deputies located the Monroe County man nearby.

Jefferson has been charged with assault in this domestic violence case and is being held in the Laurel County detention facility.
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/26866279/man-arrested-for-allegedly-assaulting-woman-he-met-online

QUOTE: Cornelius Jefferson, 33, moved to Kentucky after meeting the woman on the internet. But he ended up choking his new girlfriend after realizing she looked nothing like her online dating profile.

I want to slap him for being so stupid. He moved from Georgia to Kentucky without knowing anything about her!? Geeeee I wonder why it didn't work out. He probably expected her to allow him to move in and pay for everything and just sponge off of her. Of course it was all her fault! Idiot. :wait:

What a dumbass. I mean let's face it he's not winning any awards for good looks himself so the fact that he decided to attack someone over their own looks just makes me laugh. And fuck you for wasting food.

Back