• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
She seems like a real bitch who wants to blame the cops for her driving citations, but they took it a bit overboard for people who call themselves, "professionals."

Cops take revenge on Florida woman who pulled over speeding officer - by tweeting photo of her 'drinking and driving a boat', posting her phone number to Facebook and revealing she has 14 motoring citations - including one two weeks ago
  • Miami Fraternal Order of Police union president Javier Ortiz blasted Claudia Castillo on social media for viral video of pulling over an officer
  • Ortiz shared several photos including one where she appears to be holding a beer while driving a boat
  • He also shared an image of her business card and directed people to call her and share their thoughts about the viral video
  • Castillo filmed officer Daniel Fonticiella moving quickly through traffic and her confrontation with him after he pulled over on January 29
  • Since 1998 Castillo has been cited at least 14 times for speeding, speeding in school zones, driving without a license and accidents
  • Her latest crash happened two weeks ago, as she is under investigation by the Florida Highway Patrol for the alleged reckless driving incident
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-boat-drinking-beer-posting-phone-number.html
A police union chief in Florida has taken to social media to blast the civilian vigilante who decided to give a police officer a piece of her mind on video after the Miami woman believed the cop was speeding.

Filming from her driver's seat, Claudia Castillo shot three videos total of Miami-Dade Police Officer Daniel Fonticiella moving quickly through traffic on Dolphin Expressway and her confronting him after he pulled over on January 29.

Javier Ortiz, the Miami Fraternal Order of Police union president, called Castillo out in several posts to Facebook and Twitter, including a photo that appears to be her in a bikini driving a boat while drinking a beer.

On the picture of her, Ortiz wrote: 'Nobody is above the law Except me when I'm driving.'
In another post that has since been deleted, he shared Castillo's business card with her phone number and wrote: 'Feel free to call Claudia Castillo at her cell and let her know drinking and driving on a boat isn't safe. #shesNOTaboveTheLaw #wesupportmdpd It's important that law enforcement is aware of this woman.'

Ortiz also shared an image of Castillo taken during an interview she gave with NBC Miami about the viral video.

He captioned the photo: 'Oh look, cop wannabe (sic) Claudia Castillo got cited for careless driving 2 weeks ago. Sounds like a #COPhater.'

Court records show that since 1998, Castillo has been cited at least 14 times for speeding, speeding in school zones, driving without a license and accidents, NBC Miami reported.

Her latest crash happened two weeks ago, as she is under investigation by the Florida Highway Patrol for the alleged reckless driving incident.
The Event:

The Retaliation:
Jn3Tg97.jpg
6v1u0D8.jpg
IW8AVM1.jpg
K0c5TzC.jpg

Tag you're it!? :shrug:
New meaning to personal revenge in the social media age - thank fucking heavens I am a nobody.

Last edited:
Wow what a fucking idiot.

She deserves to be pestered and have her life ruined for being such a moron.

What a slut.

She was stupid for throwing stones whilst sitting in the living room of her glass house. That much can be said with a megaphone.

Union Chief Ortiz was/is an asshole for posting her arrest record & personal information. His actions were obviously designed to purposefully ridicule her, and possibly place her in some level of harm's way.

Is she filming him with her cell phone? isnt that dangerous, Oh yeah and mind your business bitch, I dont like cops that much either. im editing this looks like she had a camera mounted to her rear view mirror, still keep your mind on the road.

Last edited:
I think if a cop is breaking the law...then it doesn't really matter who calls them out on it. Cops beat up arrestees all the time and other wise bully people...sometime the cons speak out, sometimes police forces get sue'd. This is over the top...simply a smear campaign.

I'm pretty sure if they weren't cops, they'd be in trouble for posting her personal information. Didn't they realize she humiliated herself when she posted her stupid video and that she didn't need any help from them?

Back