• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2hwftqs.jpg

Elvin Payamps, 38, was taken into custody after a witness overheard him saying he wanted to kill cops.
33xbzap.jpg
[...]
Queens man overheard at a bank talking about killing cops vowed to unleash another attack on the NYPD before Christmas, adding that the next victim should be white — for maximum impact.

“They should have killed two white cops, instead of a Hispanic and an Asian, if the guy really wanted to send a message,” Elvin Payamps, 38, allegedly said while talking on his cell phone inside a TD Bank
[...]
"I’m going to kill another cop,” he said,
[...]
Another cop should be killed before Christmas. It should be a white cop.”
Charles Otero, 54,
[...]
which came just four days after Officers Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu were executed as they sat in a patrol car in Brooklyn. Ramos, 40, was Hispanic. Liu, 32, was Asian.

After hearing the threat to add to the NYPD bloodshed, Otero called 911 around 1:35 p.m. By the time cops arrived at the TD Bank
[...]
Payamps was gone. But cops radioed out a description of the suspect and he was quickly spotted at the Metro Mall about a mile away on Metropolitan Ave
[...]
Cops pulled over Payamps as he drove out of the mall — and found a bag of marijuana on his front seat
[...]
Payamps was taken into custody, and Otero visually confirmed Payamps was the man he overheard making the threat in the bank
[...]
Police quickly descended on Payamps’ two-story, yellow house on Edsall Ave.
[...]
After his wife consented to a search, investigators found a 9-mm. Jimenez Arms semiautomatic pistol, holstered and loaded with eight bullets. Cops also found a black Mossberg Maverick 12-gauge shotgun with its serial number and other identifying information rubbed off.
[...]
Payamps told cops he bought the guns from a friend.
[...]
seized brass knuckles and a pair of bulletproof vests, police said. One of the vests was labeled “BKDC” — an acronym for Brooklyn Detention Center. That vest may have been stolen from a retired correction officer.

Payamps, sporting a gray hoodie, was arraigned Thursday on charges that include weapon and pot possession, aggravated harassment and criminal impersonation.
[..]
“He was one step away from making good on his word,” prosecutor Talia Seidel said in court of Payamps’ alleged vow to kill a white cop, arguing that bail be set at $1 million.

But Payamps’ court-appointed lawyer, Carol Siegel, argued it could all be a big misunderstanding. “When people overhear things, sometimes they don’t hear it right,”
[...]
Judge Stephanie Zaro ordered Payamps held in lieu of $500,000 bail.
[...]
Payamps and his wife live with their son, who is about 12. The family also has a German shepherd. “I see him leaving all times of the day and night,” said one neighbor who declined to give his name. “He’s a very secretive person. When he goes outside he does whatever he is doing as quickly as possible
[...]
Payamps has two prior arrests for selling drugs and a sealed arrest for menacing, which stems from a knife fight on the subway platform at the Lexington Ave./51st St. station in 1995
[...]
Payamps, then 19, tried to use a woman as a shield during a battle with a man armed with a hunting knife, according to a media report at the time.
[...]
37-year-old Brooklyn stranger who tried to break up the fight was stabbed several times but survived.
[...]
de Blasio on Thursday tweeted praise that an arrest was made — and that the public helped out during a time of extreme vigilance among members of the NYPD.

“Thank you to the NYPD officers who today arrested a man who threatened to kill cops, and the good Samaritan who provided key information,” De Blasio said
[...]
This is a terrific example of police and the community working together to keep us all safe,” a second tweet
[...]
The mayor has been under fire from police unions for expressing sympathy for protesters who marched in Manhattan to decry a Staten Island grand jury’s decision not to indict a cop in the chokehold death of Eric Garner. Thousands have rallied since a grand jury voted not to indict Officer Daniel Pantaleo
[...]
Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association President Patrick Lynch said de Blasio had “blood on the hands” after the murder of Ramos and Liu on Saturday. Following the killings de Blasio called for protests to cease until the cops’ funerals are over.

Ramos’ funeral will be held Saturday.
[...]
were still being made for Liu’s funeral.

Payamps was at least the sixth person arrested this week for allegedly threatening cops.
[..]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-arrested-threatening-kill-cops-police-article-1.2056504
33lgmyo.jpg

Police searched Payamps' home in Glendale, Queens, and found a stash of weapons.
nd34tw.jpg

Police say they found these weapons and bullet-proof vests inside the Queens home of Elvin Payamps after he made threats to kill cops.​

This fellow is thirty-eight years old and acting thirteen. He'll probably be around sixty when he is released from prison. I wonder if he will still be keepin' it real, yo?

Isnt he white? I know the guy is a pos if all of this is true but :wtf: is the neighbor watching their house day and night? lol. He/She said that he was "very secretive" what a nosy mutherfucker. Makes me wonder if my neighbors are watching me. That being said. if hes guilty hope he gets whats coming to him.

But Payamps’ court-appointed lawyer, Carol Siegel, argued it could all be a big misunderstanding. “When people overhear things, sometimes they don’t hear it right,”

Even if this is true, he's got some other things to worry about now with the potentially stolen vests, the shotgun with the serial number filed off(that's still a significant crime right?), and the pot.

Apparently he's to stupid to be left alone by himself and needs supervision 24/7 for the next few decades. Maybe by then he'll start acting his age.

well, that was stupid. he should have made a rap tune ala ice-t and made bank then marry a coco puff assed cauc. and get hired onto the set of a hit tv series making further bank repeating the word "perp" ad nauseum

....and?....

What a weird thing to decide to include in the article.

I get the impression they included it as a slam against German Shepherds trying to up his "violent badass" cred like they do if an arrestee owns a Pit or a Rottie. Pretty lame and grasping for straws, IMO. Had he had a Yorkie, I'd doubt his pet would've been mentioned at all. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back