• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
351flw7.jpg

A man (pictured in this police sketch on the left) , said to be in his 40s with an earring in his right ear and manicured eyebrows, attempted to sexually assault a 26-year-old mother of three early Sunday
3342e55.jpg
2zdsv85.jpg

Here the man forcefully removes one of the youngsters from the car
The man then struck one of the other children, all caught on surveillance video​
Cops in New York City are on the hunt for a man who tried to sexually assault a young mother, while also attacking her three young children.
[...]
say the man, who acted as a cab driver, picked up the 26-year-old victim and her children, ages one, three and five, early Sunday morning in the Inwood section of Manhattan.
[...]
woman asked to be driven to Rego Park in Queens, and, once they got close to the destination, the driver cornered her in the backseat and attempted to sexually assault her.
[...]
victim tried to fight of his advances and escape, but then the man went after her children.
[...]
which was caught on surveillance video, shows the man elbowing the 5-year-old child in the face and yanking the three-year-old from the car, later flinging one of the kids on the sidewalk.

At one point, a man walks by the car, but ignores what is happening and continues on his way.
[...]
the suspect makes his escape, but not before the woman attempts to stop him from getting away.
The two children were taken to Elmhurst Hospital Sunday and treated for minor injuries, officials told
[...]
The suspect is said to be in his forties with an earring in his right ear and manicured eyebrows.

He was wearing a dark blue sweatsuit with white stripes when the incident occurred.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...child-car-shoving-sidewalk.html#ixzz3BfJxXQFH

NY taxi drivers. Great. Now instead of just driving like maniacs and charging the French national debt for a cab ride, you have to worry about sexual assault and child abuse! I'll take the homeless lunatics on the subway and buses any day. Just don't make eye contact.

At one point, a man walks by the car, but ignores what is happening and continues on his way.
Nice job concerned bystander. Couldn't be bothered to dial 911? He didn't even have to try to get in the middle of it just call the police. You know he had a cell phone.

Cab driver here in Ontario Canada wouldn't even try...all our cabs are equipped with camera's....to bad she wasn't able to get his cab number...this would be over already.

Cops bust fake ex-con cabbie who allegedly tried to sexually assault mom of 3 in Queens
Pedro Vargas allegedly elbowed one of the 26-year-old mother’s small kids and threw another onto the sidewalk before trying to assault the woman behind the Pan American Hotel in Elmhurst on Sunday.
o5yknm.jpg

Pedro Vargas was arrested for allegedly trying to sexually assault a woman after posing as a livery cab driver.​
A sicko ex-con who posed as a cab driver was arrested for trying to sexually assault a mother of three in front of her young children, police
[...]
Pedro Vargas, 48, of Yonkers, was nabbed about 10:30 p.m. Thursday and charged with felony assault and three counts of endangering the welfare of a child
[...]
Vargas, claiming to be a cabbie, picked up the 26-year-old mother and her three kids — ages 1, 3 and 5 — in Inwood on Sunday
[...]
He then drove them to the Pan American Hotel on Queens Blvd. in Elmhurst, pulled around to the back of the building and attacked the woman
[...]
Vargas was awaiting arraignment Friday afternoon. A Taxi & Limousine Commission spokesman confirmed that he was not a licensed cabbie.

Vargas in 1994 was sentenced to 15 years to life in prison for robbery and kidnapping, records show, and was released on parole in 2012. He had two previous stints in prison for robbery, grand larceny and assault.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...lly-assault-mom-busted-cops-article-1.1921153

Of course he's a fake. EVERYBODY knows 99.9% of all NYC cabbies are from Pakistan. NAWT being racist! I've been to NYC 4-5 times, and every cabbie I rode with was from the middle east. (Being nosy, I always asked (in mah bess Suth'n akcent) They cuss like mule skinners! Couldn't understand a word, but from their maniacal expressions I could tell they weren't saying, "have a nice day". It's kinda like riding the Wild Mouse at the State Fair. It's fucking raining again.
I'm toasted. Gimme some awesomes and money or I'll whine and be inappropriate and vulgar all the fuck over this site! LSU is playing Wisconsin. Poor Yankees! They will have to wear respiators with supplied air, that's how humid and oppressive it is today. They'll be gasping like landed fish. I better go now.

Back