• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2n6b2w3.jpg

video at link
2prckub.jpg
Blood-stained carpeting and hardwood floor planks found partially burned in a wooded area of a Washington state town have cops looking for a possible killer
[...]
An U.S. Department of Homeland Security agent stumbled upon the grisly scene off Peasley Canyon Road near West Valley Highway in Auburn on Wednesday, after he spotted smoke coming from a brushy area,
[...]
The uniformed officer walked towards the smoke with a fire extinguisher and saw a man standing beside a dark SUV parked near the fire
[...]
But when the man noticed the officer approaching, he jumped into the SUV and sped away. And when the officer extinguished the flames, he found himself standing in a crime scene.

“This appears to be a homicide,” Auburn Police Capt. Mike Hirman
[...]
“We don’t have the body yet. There’s a significant amount of blood and some other evidence there that would lead us to believe that it’s likely a homicide.”
[...]
believe several blood-soaked towels in the burn pile were used to clean up a murder scene, but tests still needed to be done to confirm it was human blood.

Police were not able to identify the type of SUV that fled the scene, but described the suspect as a mixed-race man in his late 20s or early 30s who stands about 5 feet, 9 inches tall, with a thin build and short dark hair.

Police received a handful of tips since the bloody items were found, but no arrests had been made as of Friday,
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ed-flooring-washingon-state-article-1.1904989

DNA on blood-stained carpet leads to identity of Washington state homicide victim: police
The blood found splashed on a pile of charred carpets and wood near Auburn, Washington, have been connected to a homicide victim, Brandon Shane Zomalt, with a criminal history

dd2xy0.jpg

Police have linked the DNA found on charred blood soaked carpets and towels found on the side of the road in Washington to Brandon Shane Zomalt, 30 (pictured).​
The blood-stained chunk of carpet found aflame in Auburn, Washington, has been connected to a homicide victim
[...]
The blood that belongs to Brandon Zomalt, 30, according to DNA examined by the Washington State Patrol Crime Lab, has sparked a bodiless homicide investigation
[...]
The only evidence suggesting Zomalt’s death was a large amount of his blood found Aug. 13 on charred piles of carpet, towels and planks of hardwood flood.

Even though Zomalt may have been killed more than two weeks ago, nobody has reported him missing
[...]
“The body is somewhere,” Cmdr. Mike Hirman of Auburn Police
[...]
“The fruits of the crime, if you will, were dumped here in Auburn and so we need to find out who this person’s associates are.”

He had an extensive arrest history dating back a decade in Washington state. He was imprisoned for pleading guilty to felony harassment charges in 2008 and 2012
[...]
Now detectives are trying to piece together his final days before an off-duty U.S. Department of Homeland Security agent witnessed a man flee a wooded area where debris with Zomalt’s on it was found burning.
The agent tried to catch the unknown man during the Aug. 13 incident, but he got away in a dark SUV
[...]
It wasn’t until he extinguished the flames and inspected the debris did he realize it was all covered in blood.

Investigators have yet to find Zomalt’s body, but any tips regarding his disappearance, they’re asked to call Auburn Police Department at (253) 288-7403.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...blood-stained-carpet-police-article-1.1921698

Good to know it was some guy with a criminal background. Perhaps this was merely some drug related beef rather then some killer preying on the productive members of society.

Good to know it was some guy with a criminal background.

I know where you're coming from, but no one has the right to take the life of another human being -- if this guy did something that needed to be dealt with, that's what the justice system is for.

For all we know, this guy could have turned his life around and become a productive member of society. It does happen. Sometimes people just grow the hell up, sometimes they are tired of always looking for police over their shoulder. Maybe not, but that still doesn't give someone the right to take his life. He was someone's son, probably someone's brother, cousin, uncle.

[...]
Hirman said Zomalt was reportedly last seen about two weeks before the discovery of the clothing and carpeting.

“We have strong suspicions that he is a homicide victim because of the amount of blood and how it was being disposed of,”
[..]
He also said fragments of bone were found at the burn site by investigators. According to police, a Federal Protective Service employee was driving on Peasley Canyon Road when he reported seeing flames in the woods.
[...]
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2024422430_auburnmurderxml.html

I know where you're coming from, but no one has the right to take the life of another human being -- if this guy did something that needed to be dealt with, that's what the justice system is for.

For all we know, this guy could have turned his life around and become a productive member of society. It does happen. Sometimes people just grow the hell up, sometimes they are tired of always looking for police over their shoulder. Maybe not, but that still doesn't give someone the right to take his life. He was someone's son, probably someone's brother, cousin, uncle.

I didn't mean to imply that this guy deserved to die. Just saying it comforts me a little to know this may have been some drug related beef rather then somebody hunting down strangers in the street.

I didn't mean to imply that this guy deserved to die. Just saying it comforts me a little to know this may have been some drug related beef rather then somebody hunting down strangers in the street.
I may be wrong but a crimal history isnt the same as drug abuse background. Js. Article said : He had an extensive arrest history dating back a decade in Washington state. He was imprisoned for pleading guilty to felony harassment charges in 2008 and 2012
And nothing about drugs. . .

Last edited:

I know what you mean...sometimes karma has a way of working shit out.

I may be wrong but a crimal history isnt the same as drug abuse background. Js. Article said : He had an extensive arrest history dating back a decade in Washington state. He was imprisoned for pleading guilty to felony harassment charges in 2008 and 2012
And nothing about drugs. . .

I've known a lot of scumbags in my life, and not one of em wasn't involved with drugs at some point. Most criminals use drugs, buy em, lot of em even sell em.

I suppose I can agree a bit there. But, What IF his said drug was just weed. He still DID NOT deserve to die at all by murder. I live in WA and if this guy did die for, lets say, drugs, I dont feel at all
at ease. I smoke weed. And its fully legal
here. I have a court history. But doesn't
mean I use "drugs" per say. Or that I deserve to die cause of it. Right? How is
that comforting?

I've known a lot of scumbags in my life, and not one of em wasn't involved with drugs at some point. Most criminals use drugs, buy em, lot of em even sell em.

l

Last edited:
Ive known a lot of good people in my life, and not one of em wasn't involved with drugs at some point...

....Indians are from Asia; thus Asians.

Or did you mean native American?

Hey, I resemble that remark! :) Yepper, academically, those of us carrying Injun blood are anthropologically classified Asian. However, we as a country (even as a globe) are never going to find the correct PC name for us b/c there isn't one in any of our tribal languages. We didn't, and still don't have a name/label, etc., for what we're called as a collective b/c at the time they were handing out race cards, we were too busy being tribal.

The head poobahs finally stopped arguing about who's gonna be called what, and the Injuns gave in and said, 'Fine. If you wanna label us based on that drunk, mf'in Italian guy who bumped into our land and said, 'Helmsman! Get me something for this gd hangover! We're in the West Indies, and I gotta talk to these people over there. Since we're in the Indies, I'll call those people Indians!', go for it, we're Indians. Now, let's talk about how badly you foreign imports are still screwing us.' *L*

For the sake of argument, I never play word nazi. I even use "North American Indian" as an abbrev. myself. The only time I bring it up is if someone else has brought it up, or if I'm the one speaking/typing/making the reference. I like "North American Indigeous Tribal People," but I guess up it takes too much room on the Census form.

O.K., back to you, Bat Man! :D

Last edited:
Decomposing body found in Washington home linked to burning, blood-stained carpet: deputies
A decomposing body found in a Washington home is believed to be of a 30-year-old man whose blood was found staining burning carpet and flooring along a wooded road
[....]
The body, believed to be of Brandon Zomalt, was discovered in a Pierce County home after deputies were called to perform a welfare check Monday night
[...]
Authorities have been searching for Zomalt ever since DNA taken from the charred remains found along an Auburn road on Aug. 13 tested positive for his blood.
[...]
results immediately sparked a homicide investigation into the whereabouts of Zomalt, who was never reported missing.
While the Pierce County Medical Examiner still has to confirm the identity of the body
[..]
other evidence links the burning items — consisting of carpeting, wood flooring, clothing and towels — to where the body was found.
There was flooring and carpet and items missing in the house that match what was recovered up in Auburn," Detective Ed Troyer told
[...]
Now that we have his body and the location where this homicide occurred, we'll be working with Auburn PD to get everything together."
Zomalt had an extensive history of arrests including harassment, reckless driving, obstruction of a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest and negligent driving.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ood-stained-carpet-deputies-article-1.1925582

....Indians are from Asia; thus Asians.

Or did you mean native American?

Don't be a dick. I live in an area with a high population of Indians (eastern variety), Asians (Pacific Rim city!) and Natives (how I personally chose to identify indigenous peoples).

You know how many Indians call themselves Asian? Absolutely not a single one that I've met.

There was flooring and carpet and items missing in the house that match what was recovered up in Auburn," Detective Ed Troyer told
[...]
Now that we have his body and the location where this homicide occurred, we'll be working with Auburn PD to get everything together."
So this murderer went through the whole ordeal of removing and burning flooring to try and cover up? I guess he forgot that he should have removed the body.:wait:

Police seek Washington state sex offender suspected of slaying roommate, burning evidence
Investigators have identified Michael Clifford Boisselle as the suspect in Brandon Zomalt’s death who then tried to burn the bloodied evidence. He allegedly shot his roommate to death at their Puyallup house because he wanted to kick him out.
29w24io.jpg

Michael Clifford Boisselle, 34, is accused of shooting his roommate to death at their Puyallup, Washington home.​
A sex offender set fire to evidence — bloodied carpet and towels — after shooting his Washington state roommate to death
[...]
The case sparked by a burning pile of flooring now points to Michael Clifford Boisselle who is being sought by authorities as the suspect in Brandon Zomalt’s death.

“Our suspect’s been in jail multiple times,” Pierce County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Ed Troyer told
[...]
“He is armed with a weapon and knows he’s wanted for murder.”

The 34-year-old fugitive allegedly wanted to kick Zomalt out of his house, but shot him to death instead. He later confessed to his friends that he was responsible for Zomalt’s death
[...]
During a search warrant at Boisselle’s home, Pierce County investigators found two bullets lodged in a wall and couch at a Puyallup house that Zomalt and Boisselle shared
[....]
The 30-year-old had been shot several times in the chest and face.
[...]
believed Boisselle tried to get rid of the evidence by tearing out the carpet and hardwood floors and burning them. He wore blue surgical gloves while igniting the flooring, blood-soaked clothes and towels in a burn pile.
[...]
deputies discovered the victim’s decomposing body at Boisselle’s house on Sept. 1 after blood analyzed from the charred debris was identified as his.
[..]
initially began without a body when a Homeland Security agent stumbled upon a burn pile while driving near the city of Auburn and saw a man matching Boisselle’s description sitting next to the pile
[....]
Boisselle bolted from the scene when the agent walked up to the fire with a fire extinguisher. He sped away in a SUV that was later linked to his mother.

She was one of the last people Boisselle spoke to before he went into hiding. He last spoke to her on Aug. 31 and said he was going away and would not be contacting her again
[...]
The mother said Boisselle used her vehicle occasionally and when it was searched by investigators, they found the same surgical gloves Boisselle was wearing when witnessed by a federal agent.

Boisselle was convicted of molesting a child in 2009 and is classified as a level II sex offender living at the 13000 block of Military Road in Puyallup,
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ender-sought-death-roommate-article-1.1930652

Unholy Cracker Jack snacks Batman I fucking stay in Puyallup. Well it's called South Hill but same fucking difference to some people. That being said glad they caught him. Kiddie diddler and a murderer. Sounds like the kinda guy you want in your neighborhood.
True story there was a pedo scare at my sons school last year. A guy tried to talk a boy into his car but he managed to get away. I was like weak in my knees and a little sick when I read the letter they sent home.
Not to be that person but I know there's kiddie diddlers and murderers everywhere but I was thinking by not moving to Tacoma I could avoid one of those issues.

Unholy Cracker Jack snacks Batman I fucking stay in Puyallup. Well it's called South Hill but same fucking difference to some people. That being said glad they caught him. Kiddie diddler and a murderer. Sounds like the kinda guy you want in your neighborhood.
True story there was a pedo scare at my sons school last year. A guy tried to talk a boy into his car but he managed to get away. I was like weak in my knees and a little sick when I read the letter they sent home.
Not to be that person but I know there's kiddie diddlers and murderers everywhere but I was thinking by not moving to Tacoma I could avoid one of those issues.
Seriously, no matter where you go there is no avoiding these issues. . . .South Hill, Ive heard, is worse than Tacoma.I live on 6th ave and just living here there are 6 RSOs within a 2 to 3 mile radius. Have you had a chance to look that up from your address? Just curious is all. . . .

So, any chance that the murdered roommate was also a sex offender? Birds of a feather and all, it would make for a bright spot in an otherwise sad story.

Damn ladies you two are close by. :) LOL
Aren't you in Seattle or am I thinking of someone else here? Anyways, I wouldnt care so much if the victim was a sex offender, I sympathize ZERO for them. Some drug users I do, even ones with criminal history, and I sympathize those people with both backgrounds, that are willing to change. But if victim also was rso or sexual predator, whatever, then good riddance. . .

Back