• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
flat-earth_zpsnleidic1.jpg

The dispute over a question most considered resolved centuries ago boiled over around 10:30 p.m. Monday at St. Lawrence Park in Brockville, Ont.

Police said a 56-year-old Brockville man was at a campsite with his son and his son's girlfriend when the woman began insisting that the Earth is flat.

The older man insisted the Earth is round.

It's not clear if anyone at the campfire put forth the argument that the Earth's equatorial bulge makes it not perfectly round, but instead a shape known as an oblate spheroid.

Nevertheless, police said the man became so enraged he began throwing objects into the campfire, including a propane cylinder.

Brockville firefighters were called to put out the campfire. By the time police arrived at the scene, the man had left.

Brockville police are looking for the man and say they expect to charge him with mischief.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/flat-earth-debate-leads-to-fire-police-call-1.3634692

Nevertheless, police said the man became so enraged he began throwing objects into the campfire, including a propane cylinder.

Even if he nearly blew them all to smithereens, at least he was right. Tho I don't know how smart he was to begin with since he was fighting with an idiot.

She should be charged for being a dumb twat. Unless they were 5yo, if my hypothetical child was dating someone like that I am sure I would rage. The propane tank in the fire though... Looks like all involved parties should consider taking a refresher course on common sense :bookworm:

Wow, i would have just thought it was funny, don't know why they got so worked up.
Sometimes i just say weird bizarre shit to see what someone will say, or if they're paying attention to me. It's important to try to keep a straight face, but i always end up cracking up.
I wonder if she was just messing around.
Or if he was.
I think it's amazing that they had to call the cops. Over something this dumb.
I convinced a lady i worked with one time that Bill Clinton was the antichrist, and i got someone to call and try to get a phone number for Mike Litorus. It's just goofing around being silly. Holy crap.

Are you kidding me?People still believe that theory.I was in the fourth grade when I learned the difference.

Ummmm?
It got that out of hand, that calling the cops was the option? Before even consulting with Google?? o_O

This story proves that even really stupid people understand that the planet is a sphere.

Doesn't say much for flat earthers.
[doublepost=1468386216,1468386105][/doublepost]Oh! I got it! He was gonna prove it to them by sending them to heaven. From up there they could see ....... :bag:

Back