• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
shut the fuck up and stop being disrespectful bro'
If he knew better he would be talking to the cop with respect
Calling him bro? Yes that's going to get him so so far
I don't know his reason for drawing a gun but atleast he didn't shoot it!

I don't see anything wrong with this ... this guy in the car is a dip shit.

And aggressive ... swearing ... screaming ... saying things like 'oh my

Gaaaaaawwwdddd" like some kind of dramatic faggot.

May I add the cop was actually well mannered. Normally any other cop would not take their crap....
It's funny how these two are taping the incident almost like they are going to try to make money out of the situation

Lol funny

Berg said that authorities viewed the officer's body camera footage, which gave more context to the situation and showed the conclusion and what led to the firearm being pulled, AP reported. He said the officer was waiting on backup officers, who were stuck in traffic, which added to the lengthy stop.

Berg said the incident ended amicably with the officer explaining the situation and the passenger apologizing.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...nger-9-minutes-during-traffic-stop/544268001/

http://www.officer.com/news/12358271/police-defend-officer-who-drew-gun-in-viral-video

Last edited:
I dont understand why anyone is outraged. Fucktard was fiddling around under his seat, as people often do when retrieving a fire arm to try and shoot cops. Officer understandably pulled his weapon.

People are going batshit and bitching when cops DO NOT shoot unarmed people now too? What in the fuck do they expect law enforcement to do? These assholes need to move to Europe or something, if theyre so anti-officers having guns/using guns.

I would like them to release the full video though, def not gonna take some govt stormtrooper officials word for it.

The one thing i disagree with is that the driver was still cited. I was in Little Caesars(hot and fresh my ass) a month back and had to wait 30 fucking minutes for my food. The folks behind the counter clearly botched something and were very apologetic, ended up giving me a free pizza and crazy bread and sauce as a means of making amends for wasting my time. This type of thing happens allllll the time when someone is providing a service to you.

Here we have law enforcement who end up wasting who knows how much time out of these poor peoples day, and then on top of it they STILL get the ticket???? I figure having a gun pulled on you for nearly 10 straight minutes is bad enough. It was no fault of theirs that back up took that long to get there, just like it was no fault of mine that Little Caesars fucked what should have been a very quick order. I feel like it would have made for FARRRR better and more polite, productive public service to have cut them a break given the circumstances.

What an asshole cop, for that reason.

Latest posts

Back