• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2pye1qa.jpg

Jackie Len Neal​
San Antonio's police chief has decried the allegations against an officer accused of raping a handcuffed 19-year-old woman, saying it's "unthinkable."
Chief William McManus told reporters over the weekend he was "angry" and "outraged" after Officer Jackie Len Neal, an 11-year department veteran, was arrested Saturday on a sexual assault warrant.
[...]
The affidavit says Neal told the woman her vehicle had been reported stolen. The document says the woman produced a sales slip, but Neal patted her down, ignoring a request for a woman to do that.

The affidavit says Neal placed the woman in handcuffs and raped her in the back of his car.
http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/...ape-in-Police-Car-233363771.html?device=phone

A San Antonio police officer denied allegations that he sexually assaulted a 19-year-old woman Friday night after pulling her over for a traffic violation.
The "allegations are false," Officer Jackie Len Neal told
[...]
He added that he would meet with his attorney Monday and had no further comment.

But San Antonio police say differently and are looking into possible similar accusations against Neal in the past.
[....]
"The sexual assault which led to the arrest took place early Friday morning on the South Side, when Neal made a traffic stop on a 19-year-old woman. Neal was in full uniform, in a marked patrol car, and on-duty when the sexual assault occurred," San Antonio Police spokesman Sgt. Javier Salazar said in a statement.

"The 40-year-old officer is an 11-year veteran and is assigned to South Patrol on the overnight shift. He has been placed on Administrative Leave."
[...]
The on-board cameras in Neal's vehicle were not working. But GPS showed his police cruiser was stopped at a particular spot for 18 minutes. It's the same spot that the victim alleged the assault took place.

Neal was charged with felony sexual assault, and was out on bond Monday. He has been placed on paid administrative leave, as per department policy.
[....]
"I'm outraged," he told reporters. "It's a punch in the eye to the police department."

Another woman made a similar claim about Neal a few years ago but refused to testify, McManus said. The department is reaching out to her again.

McManus urged any other possible victims to come forward.

Neal was previously disciplined for violating department policy by dating an 18-year-old woman in the Explorers program, the police chief said.
[....]
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/25/justice/san-antonio-officer-sex-assault/index.html?hpt=ju_c1

I'm happy to see that the department doesn't seem to be backing him up on this.

This is going to increase my emotional distress when I get pulled over the first time, though. Which will probably be fairly soon.

I'm happy to see that the department doesn't seem to be backing him up on this.

This is going to increase my emotional distress when I get pulled over the first time, though. Which will probably be fairly soon.
Keep your hands on the wheel, explain what you are reaching for and when, make sure to call him "Sir" or her "Ma'am". Cleavage or shorty shorts help but NEVER cry. I have been pulled over A LOT and have never gotten a ticket. Once I was doing 55 in a 35, cop told me to turn my music down.

Sad thing is they knew he was guilty the 1st time or they wouldn't be so quick to hang him.

What exactly goes thru a woman's mind when a cop has you handcuffed and starts fucking you ?? Then, after he blows his load he sets you free and just leaves ??

Thanks to @Totemic for this update

SAN ANTONIO - A former San Antonio police officer was shot Thursday evening and a woman was taken into custody in connection with that shooting, a Bexar County Sheriff's Office spokesman said.

The shooting happened around 7:50 p.m. at a home in the 9100 block of Arroyo Hondo, in Northwest Bexar County.

Sheriff's spokesman James Keith said Jackie Neal, 41, got into an argument with a 47-year-old woman identified as Sandra Diaz, his long-term girlfriend who lived with him at the home.

Keith said the woman shot Neal in the throat. He was taken to University Hospital, where he was in stable condition. Keith said Neal is expected to survive.

Keith said a child was home at the time of the shooting, but was uninjured.

Diaz has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and serious bodily injury family dating.

Diaz remains in the Bexar County Jail. Her bond has been set at $100,000.

http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksa...rmer-sapd-officer-shot--woman-in-custody.html

I think shooting rapists should be completely legal. Only in the event it is above the shoulders though... This here seems to qualify...

Back