• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Momzilla

Badass/PTA Mom
Thug who killed pregnant teenager in 1986 is jailed for attempted murder of second woman while on parole after being released from prison
294_A736700000578_0_image_m_5_1433243559347.jpg

• Keith Williams jailed 29 years ago after killing his friend Melinda Croft, 17
  • He was released on parole in October 2013, despite her family's protests
  • One year later, he attacked his friend Amaris Hatton, 35, at her flat in Hove
  • 48-year-old now given second life term after admitting attempted murder
A thug who killed a pregnant teenager nearly 30 years ago has been jailed for life for attempted murder - less than one year after being released from prison.

Keith Williams was jailed for life in 1986 for the manslaughter of Melinda Croft, his 17-year-old friend who he stabbed to death and set on fire in Hastings, East Sussex.

But less than one year after being released on parole for the crime, the callous killer launched a 'frenzied' and unprovoked attack on his neighbour and friend Amaris Hatton
[...]

In an attack with chilling similarities to the first, Williams repeatedly stabbed the 35-year-old with a knife before trying to silence her cries by smothering her with a pillow.

The attack was so brutal that the tip of the six-inch blade was left lodged in Miss Hatton's skull. Despite being left for dead in a pool of blood, she was saved when neighbours heard her shouting.

Williams, now 48, has now been given his second life term after admitting one charge of attempted murder following the incident in September last year. He must serve a minimum term of 16 years.

But Miss Croft's bereft father Peter, who described the attack as a 'copycat', has hit out at the justice system, saying Williams should never have been released from his first sentence.

[...]
'As far as I am concerned I hold the parole board responsible for the attack on the lady. We have fought all these years to keep him inside and he should never have been given parole.

'He was never fit to be released. He has never shown any remorse. I am so disillusioned with the justice system in this country. Everybody I speak to feels the same, there is no justice any more.'

He added: 'I don't know why he wasn't given a whole life sentence, I don't understand. I know he has got to serve 16 years but having done it twice he should never have the chance for parole.'
[...]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...woman-year-released-prison.html#ixzz3bvF6iw96
Info on his original crime at the link.

Please, do not let this monster out of jail again! He has proven that he is an animal & needs to be kept in a cage indefinitely-- or just put him down!

That man looks evil...not creepy at all. Just looks detached enough to look like the devil made him.

They need to lock his psycho ass up for life- instead they give him just 16yrs for the attempted murder. Really there's a chance he'd be eligible for parole again someday!
I swear if they let him out again- I'm boycotting something English-- tea maybe or Toblerone!:shifty:

Well, he's ELIGIBLE for parole in 16 years. I would be willing to place a wager that in 16 years his parole will be denied! No way they are gonna make that same mistake twice. He's in for life.

They need to lock his psycho ass up for life- instead they give him just 16yrs for the attempted murder. Really there's a chance he'd be eligible for parole again someday!
I swear if they let him out again- I'm boycotting something English-- tea maybe or Toblerone!:shifty:

I'm in, but cannot live without my iced tea. Toblerone is too rich for my budget anyway, so how about english muffins? Does that count? Oh and by the way, the only Tea Plantation in the US is on my little island!!

http://www.charlestonteaplantation.com/About-Us.aspx

He served 29 years on his first "life" sentence and with his second "life" term, could be eligible for parole in 16 years. Wow. That's harsh. /sarcasm.

I want to boycott too! *thinking thinking* ... *still thinking* >>> http://bfy.tw/9KE ;)

Tea tends to be grown in India or China, and Toblerone is Swiss. :angelic:

Yeah England doesn't really give the world anything of any worth or value nowadays. They used to give us some awesome music, but even in that area they've been slacking offf lately.

Back