• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Just my luck sucks

Trusted Member
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/278394_kirkland21.html

This one hits home. My kids went to school with Conner. He actually had one of my kids in his top 8 on myspace, even though my child didn't know him well. They said he had an alcohol problem even in high school.

My theory is he "hit" on the younger sister, and when she told him to fuck off he went into a drug and alcohol fueled rage for being rebuffed. He then took the lives of two young women and two innocent children. He destroyed the dreams of a military man serving our country in Iraq. Forever changing the lives of their families.

I hope the family is given justice. Conner, your "problems" are nothing more than weak, pee-yellow excuses--- may you rot in hell.

Sorry, haven't figured out how to add their photos.:help:

Last edited:
The blackout defense is made even more bullshit by the fact that he said he woke up from it, THEN set the house on fire. If you truly had a black out, and didn't know what happened, you'd probably call police.

I have a feeling he'll be going away for a long time.

10g012x.jpg

Nasty piece of business, this one.
A man accused of stabbing two women and two children told police he awoke from an alcohol-induced blackout to find himself covered in blood inside the victims' home and then set it ablaze.

Schierman told police he doused the house with gasoline and lit it to cover up the slayings.

The women's bodies were found in an upstairs bedroom and the children's bodies were found in the hallway.

Authorities identified the four as Olga Milkin, 28; her sister, Lyubov Botvina, 24; and Milkin's two sons, Justin, 5, and Andrew, 3. Police say the two women and 5-year-old were stabbed multiple times, while the youngest child's throat was slit.

Milkin's husband, National Guard Sgt. Leonid Milkin, was serving in Iraq when his family was killed.
Good article is more in-depth, but you get the jist.

Since then, it looks like he's just been a defense dance with the lawyers delaying the crap out of it. Just get it over with, bozos.

This story really hit home for me. Not only am I close to Seattle but my husband was deployed to Iraq that very same week as the murders. I worried about him getting deployed for so long, then something like this happens. It made me hold onto him and try to make him stay even more.

I hope this fucking worthless pile of spittle gets what he deserves. He killed two innocent babies and two respectable women. I feel zero pity for him. His "issues" are HIS issues, not the world's.

Has there been any other updates?

I've been checking for updates. His trial was supposed to start on Sept. 5.

Looks like the fricken judge has allowed delay until APRIL 2009 now! And his attorney still requesting the case be dismissed. (yea, right--that'd be justice)

Trial set for April 1 in Kirkland killings

A trial date of April 1 has been set in the case again accused killer Conner Schierman.

King County Superior Court Judge Gregory Canova set the date for the beginning of pretrial hearings Thursday, after months of disagreement about how soon forensic experts could be ready to testify in the case. Schierman is charged with the 2006 slayings of a young mother, her two sons and her sister in Kirkland.

Defense attorney James Conroy has repeatedly complained of difficulties getting pieces of evidence to his forensic investigator for examination. But Canova said Thursday that the expert, who previously said he had space in his lab for only one item at a time, contradicted himself in a declaration filed last week by stating he could examine more evidence at a time and was not doing so only because of a court order.

Canova directed the expert to file a request to obtain more evidence at one time, and he denied Conroy's request to have the case dismissed.

Thank you for posting this..Look at the look on his face he looks pissed off..He should be crying and begging for forgiveness ..Please keep us posted on this I would love to know the outcome..One quick rant or as I call it Ramblings by Rhoni..

I hate Hate Hate when people blame their childhood for bad behavior as an adult..It is bullshit..I know what it is to live a shitty childhood and I do not go around killing,robbing or in any way abusing people..Well if you count being a big smart ass most of the time abusive then I am guilty of that but that is another thread altogether...

Did I mention how much I HATE when people use their upbringing as an excuse for being a piece of shit?

Well if you count being a big smart ass most of the time abusive then I am guilty of that but that is another thread altogether...

I would LOVE to see you start that thread. That would make for some great reading.

It would have to have a catchy title though.....

Wait I've got it!

Ramblings by Rhoni.....Thats a perfect name....

Ok I am done being a smartass now....

As for this Connor lunatic this guy should fry, personally I don't think he will, (When was the last time you heard of someone being executed in Washington?)

But nonetheless at least the DA is going for the DP....

I remember watching this on the news. This ass needs to be take for a long drive off a short cliff. That poor family deserves justice.

Delayed AGAIN!!

November trial set for man accused of killing Kirkland family of four

Posted by Jennifer Sullivan

The often-delayed trial of Conner Schierman, who is accused of killing four members of a Kirkland family three years ago, is now scheduled for late November.

The trial date has been pushed back several times since Schierman allegedly killed his neighbor Olga Milkin, 28; her sister Lyubov Botvina, 24; and Milkin's two sons, Justin, 5, and Andrew, 3, on July 17, 2006. Kirkland police said Schierman then set fire to their home in an apparent attempt to destroy evidence.

Schierman has claimed that he awoke from an alcohol-induced blackout in the Milkin home but had no memory of how he ended up there. Schierman could face the death penalty if he is convicted.

On Friday, King County Superior Court Judge Gregory Canova set the trial date for November. Jury selection is set to begin on Nov. 13.

Originally, Schierman was to have been tried on March 26, 2007. Since the first trial delay, attorneys have repeatedly appeared before Canova arguing for the case to be delayed.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/theblotter/2009727861_death_penalty_trial_for_suspec.html

Someone should drop a line to one of the inmates so that they could just take care of this ass. It's costing too much money for a worthless bitch as this guy.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/82308967.html

Trial finally started this week. I honestly can't imagine what his defense could be. Maybe "I was blacked out drunk and the devil made me do it?"

The father/husband of the murdered wife/children just wants him to get what his family got--nothing less, nothing more.

Too bad he hasn't just off'd himself sometime in the last 3 years.

The husband should be granted 5 minutes alone with the man who wiped out his family while he was serving his country.
It's the least we can do

Last Death Penalty actually carried out in Washington was James Elledge 8/28/2001. There have been 4 executions since 1976. Wa currently has 9 inmates on death Row.

By comparison:
Texas has executed 449 prisoners since 1976 and there are currently 342 prisoners on death row.

Florida (a DD favorite) has executed 68 prisoners since 1976 and has 403 inmates on death row.

DP "trivia": Hanging was used to carry out executions in WA until 1994.

Getting close to the end...
Conner Schierman was having a blast playing video games with his friends and drinking the bottles of Ketel One Vodka that he had brought home from work. Sometime on the night of July 16, 2006 or early the next morning, he blacked out. His last memory as the liquor took control was popping the cork of a champagne bottle.

That morning Schierman awoke on a “strange bed” and wandered out into the hallway feeling very sick. He found the butchered bodies of two children.

Then he wobbled downstairs and saw the body of a woman.

Schierman headed down to the basement, where there were spots of blood on the stairwell, and saw his truck when he looked out the window.

He then remembered where he was: The home of his neighbors Olga Milkin, 28; her sons, ages 5 and 3; and her sister, Lyubov Botvina - who were all stabbed to death.

Andrew Saxon, an addiction psychiatrist at the VA Medical Center in Seattle and Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Washington presented those details as an expert witness asked to take the stand by Schierman’s defense counsel Thursday. Attorneys James Conroy and Peter Connick are trying to bolster their claim to a jury that their client “blacked out” and is not guilty of brutally murdering a Kirkland family. Schierman, who could face the death penalty, made the claim in initial reports to the police in 2006.
[...]

After Schierman discovered the bodies, feeling extremely upset and frightened, he took the vodka bottle and sat down on a couch and consumed more.

Schierman picked up the lifeless body he found in the basement and carried it upstairs to the bedroom. He took a shower in the master bath and then changed into a pair of lavender scrubs - the only clothes he could find.

Then after a trip to the local gas station, Schierman lit the house on fire.

Saxon said Schierman could not have even formed the requisite intent to murder the family, according to two interviews he conducted with the defendant when he was in custody in 2006 and 2007.

“They can be moving around, walking and talking and yet still have no memory for those events,” Saxon said. “In a sense this event was the perfect storm to create an alcohol blackout.”
[...]

At the time of the murders, Schierman had a blood-alcohol level of .35, which is enough for him to have blacked-out, said Saxon. A blood-alcohol level above 0.40 percent is potentially lethal. Schierman had approximately three times the amount of the legal limit of liquor in his blood, according to testimony from Barry Logan, a former state toxicologist.

Saxon also reviewed Schierman and his family’s medical history. Schierman was a self-described drug addict and alcoholic and his father and sister both experienced struggles with alcohol.

Police later confiscated three empty 375 milliliter bottles of vodka from Schierman’s bedroom. Schierman drank over a liter of alcohol, according to Logan.
[...]

According to O’Toole, at the time of his arrest, Schierman described none of the symptoms or behaviors with a high BAL that Logan outlined in his testimony.

Throughout the last few weeks, Schierman’s defense council has brought police and forensic experts to the witness stand. Doctor Mark McClung, a private practice psychiatrist and Mark Wooley, from Verizon Wireless, also testified.

The defense rested its case Monday and the state will call rebuttal witnesses.
http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/east_king/kir/news/89964957.html

SEATTLE -- A man who killed four members of a Kirkland family before torching their home begged jurors for his life on Monday.

Conner Schierman took the stand and his voice shook as he told the victims' families that he was sorry for their loss.

"I can't understand why all this happened," he said, but did not directly acknowledge his role in the killings. "I want to be clear: I am not asking for your sympathy, or your pity. For what you think I've done, I don't deserve either."

It was the first time Schierman has spoken publicly since his arrest.

Schierman was convicted last month of four counts of aggravated first-degree murder in the 2006 deaths of Olga Milkin, 28; sons Justin, 5, and Andrew, 3; and Olga's sister, Lyubov Botvina, 24.

Authorities said he knifed the four to death July 17 and then burned the home to conceal the crime. Schierman said he woke up in the victims' home covered in blood following an alcoholic blackout.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/92685194.html

He's the one begging for his life now.

"For what you think I've done"? He takes NO responsibility at all, and that ONE line proves it.

set his ass on fire.

I love it that in so many of these cases, these cold blooded murderers ignored the cries and pleas of their victims yet are complete cowards when it's their turn to face death.
Rot in hell Connor.

Formal sentencing by a Judge today, Judge is known as a lenient SOB but since the jury was unanimous the judge can't change the DP sentence to life in prison.:cheers:

sdzlsp.jpg

Schierman addresses the judge on Thursday
Condemned to death for murders he says he doesn't recall committing, Conner Schierman read a prepared statement in court Thursday in which he lambasted the sentence as "vengeance."

"This sentence isn't justice, it's vengeance," Schierman said. "It's the premeditated ending of a human being."
[...]

Schierman's was the first case in which King County prosecutors sought a death sentence since that of Green River killer Gary L. Ridgway. ... Ridgway was sentenced to life in prison after he pleaded guilty to 48 counts of aggravated first-degree murder in 2003.

Schierman questioned why he should face the death penalty when Ridgway did not.
[...]

"I don't know what happened. I'm no killer," Schierman said in court Thursday. "I woke up in a strange house with four dead strangers."

Relatives of the four victims testified Thursday that they were happy with the sentence. Yelena Shidlovski, whose two sisters were killed, told Schierman that she forgave him but that he needed to "reconcile" what he did with God.

Schierman's sentence comes as the death penalty remains in limbo in Washington state, where there has not been an execution since 2001.
[...]
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2011971573_schierman28m.html

2cqo6jd.jpg
rr10qp.jpg
29funmt.jpg
muv5fn.jpg

Olga Milkin, 28; her sister Lyubov Botvina, 24; Milkin's two sons, Justin, 5, and Andrew, 3.

His statement sounds like a child talking

"Jimmy got 3 and I only got 1" what a piece of shit.... I think he should get his wish and not get the DP. No DP means general population right?? Let a jury of his "real" peers place judgement and punishment. Bet he wouldn't last 6 months

I say too bad he is in Washington! Texas would be done with him quick

Back