• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ment-instead-reporting-allegation-police.html

From the newsdesk of @Keepalowprofile

An elite boarding school had a student track star bake bread as an apology to a 17-year-old girl he allegedly sexually assaulted in a church basement instead of reporting the incident to the police.

Michaella Henry, a student at the prestigious, $48,550-a-year Phillips Exeter Academy in New Hampshire, told school officials that Chukwudi 'Chudi' Ikpeazu groped her.

She claimed last October that Ikpeazu, a 6ft 8ins athlete for the school, slipped his hands inside her shirt and squeezed her breast and bottom despite her repeatedly saying 'no'.

After two months of panic attacks, Michaella - who spoke to the Boston Globe - agreed to meet with Ikpeazu and the school's minister Reverend Robert Thompson.

During the meeting inside the campus church where she claims she was assaulted, Ikpeazu is said to have admitted what he had done was wrong.

Astonishingly, instead of reporting this to the police, Rev Thompson urged Ikpeazu to bake bread and deliver it to Michaella every week as an act of 'penance'.

The reverend praised Michaella, telling her she 'did a great service for Chudi, because you gave him an opportunity to express his regret and to take responsibility for what he had done'.

Michaella said the weekly deliveries made life harder for her as she had to relive her alleged assault every time he dropped off the bread.

Ummmm REALLY?! Baked her some bread to apologize for assaulting her!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Ummmm REALLY?! Baked her some bread to apologize for assaulting her!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Even crazier, they instructed him to make a monkey bread.
(A sweet, pull apart bread. like this was a make up offering between boyfriend and girlfriend )

Asshole probably baked his semen in it too.

Fuckheaded "Reverend" Shithead

As for Chudi...frig what a name...
Chudi needs his balls forcibly removed then fed to him.

HE WAS HUMILIATED ENOUGH. I HOPE MY SON IS A STAR ATHLETE SOMEDAY AND HE DONT HAVR TO DEAL WITH BITCHES LIKE THIS!!!
My wish for your children is that they are taken away and raised in a sane household. One that doesn't advocate sexual assault amongst other things.

:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty: are you shittin me !?!??!?!

The bread down his throat and up his ass followed by my little fist :punch: :D sounds like a plan :finger:

... Sure... assault me and offer me a piece of toast :rolleyes: this is fucking ridiculous :mad: maybe a little marmalade to sweeten this up :punch::rage::rage::mad: :finger::finger::finger::finger:

Reverend R. Thompson!! You sir are a fucking diddler as well :shifty::shifty:

She claimed last October that Ikpeazu, a 6ft 8ins athlete for the school, slipped his hands inside her shirt and squeezed her breast and bottom despite her repeatedly saying 'no'.

Whew i thought it was something serious.

Not to downplay how disgusting this is, but c'mon, i think sexual assault i think dicks entering where and when you don't want em to. Some highschoolers gettin a little too gropey isn't that big of a deal.

I need to know how old the criminal is before completely demonizing him. If these are both kids in school, it shouldn't be treated the same as some thug on the street accosting someone. Douchebags get a bit too handy sometimes, could have been a case of some otherwise decent kid who simply hasn't been taught right about limits and what's appropriate in an intimate encounter.

The worst thing in this story is the school official(s). Even speaking as someone who feels there's some room for breaks and understanding in the situation, i can't fathom how unprofesssional and misguided and flat out wrong that handling was.

"
Finally, after growing frustrated by the school's lack of action and her increasing panic attacks, Michaella went to the police in May. "

it's funny that the schools conduct is the reason cops were involved. Had they notified the parents of both parties immediately and sought a resolution that way, or suspended/expelled the douche, they'd have avoided all of this.

I swear she lives in an alternate universe, like Bizarro World.o_O
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: <3<3<3<3 Hmmm.... who might that be ? :whistle:

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: <3<3<3<3 Hmmm.... who might that be ? :whistle:
Probably someone I now have on ignore:p
[doublepost=1468954078,1468953819][/doublepost]Sexual assault is somewhat less than rape, but can't be ignored lest the actor steps up his game. He was inside her clothes, that's serious, not a mere pat on the clothed ass.

If it's not red lobster cheddar baked biscuits, he can go to Hell
[doublepost=1468975237,1468975203][/doublepost]Olive garden breadsticks would also be acceptable

I love freshly baked bread as much as anyone else but come on.....groping my ta-tas should be worth more than that. Well, my 17 year old version anyhow. These 42 year old ta-tas that have nursed two babies would TOTALLY be appreciative of baked goods!!

Not to downplay how disgusting this is, but c'mon, i think sexual assault i think dicks entering where and when you don't want em to. Some highschoolers gettin a little too gropey isn't that big of a deal.

Um, no, Jack... You just described why it still happens. Hormones are not an excuse for a male forcefully rejecting a female's personal space. Dude figured it wasn't that big of a deal. The Rev didn't think it was that big of a deal. The problem is, LOTS of guys don't think it's that big of a deal, so girls get groped repeatedly.

Personally, since dudes aren't going to adopt a more enlightened opinion any time soon, I believe every girl should be raised like a Spartan. If dudes got their fucking arm broken when they did this, they might recognize it for the deal it is. I mean, hey... If a dude can slide his arm under my shirt and squeeze a little, I should be able to slide my arms around that arm and squeeze a little... until I hear a pop, anyway.

Hormones are not an excuse for a male forcefully rejecting a female's personal space.

I wasn't excusing it, i'm merely saying it's different and the reaction/punishment should differ.

I believe every girl should be raised like a Spartan. If dudes got their fucking arm broken when they did this, they might recognize it for the deal it is. I mean, hey... If a dude can slide his arm under my shirt and squeeze a little, I should be able to slide my arms around that arm and squeeze a little... until I hear a pop, anyway.

Absurd, and a good way for a female to get beat to shit.

Whew i thought it was something serious.

I need to know how old the criminal is before completely demonizing him. If these are both kids in school, it shouldn't be treated the same as some thug on the street accosting someone. Douchebags get a bit too handy sometimes, could have been a case of some otherwise decent kid who simply hasn't been taught right about limits and what's appropriate in an intimate encounter.

The worst thing in this story is the school official(s). Even speaking as someone who feels there's some room for breaks and understanding in the situation, i can't fathom how unprofesssional and misguided and flat out wrong that handling was.

"
Finally, after growing frustrated by the school's lack of action and her increasing panic attacks, Michaella went to the police in May. "

it's funny that the schools conduct is the reason cops were involved. Had they notified the parents of both parties immediately and sought a resolution that way, or suspended/expelled the douche, they'd have avoided all of this.
Damm What the hell. You changing bro. Getting all rational and shit! I guess your meds are finally getting leveled out. In all seriousness, I really agree with everything. Having to meet the "molester" which this was, not a rapist. He should be expelled and NOW..NOW they have a major lawsuit to face...Which they should...
[doublepost=1469394222,1469094786][/doublepost]
Damm What the hell. You changing bro. Getting all rational and shit! I guess your meds are finally getting leveled out. In all seriousness, I really agree with everything. Having to meet the "molester" which this was, not a rapist. He should be expelled and NOW..NOW they have a major lawsuit to face...Which they should...
I agree with you @JackBurton and you dislike me?!?

@cubby
June 26, 2017

A former Phillips Exeter Academy student won't face trial this week after a last-minute deal was reached to drop the sexual assault charge against him.

Jury selection was scheduled to begin Monday in the trial of Chukwudi Ikpeazu, who was accused of sexually assaulting a female student in the basement of Phillips Church in 2015.

Ikpeazu, 19, of Parkland, Fla., faced a misdemeanor sexual assault charge alleging that he fondled the victim's breasts during the incident.

Deputy Rockingham County Attorney Patricia LaFrance said an agreement was reached early Morning morning. Prosecutors have agreed to drop the charge, but with conditions.

LaFrance declined to reveal the conditions, saying they won't be part of the public court file.

"I can say that the conditions that we worked out were agreed upon by both parties, obviously, because we both signed it. They address concerns of both parties. I will say that the victim was on board with the agreed upon disposition," she said.

If convicted of the charge, Ikpeazu could have been sentenced to a year in jail and ordered to register as a sex offender.

LaFrance said one reason why the agreement was reached hours before the trial was scheduled to start was because the victim, who is now 19 and graduated, was away and prosecutors didn't have a chance to meet with her in person to discuss the case.

"We did meet with her face to face and we did work out something that was agreeable to both sides," she said.

LaFrance said she was satisfied with the outcome of the case, adding that if Ikpeazu doesn't comply with the conditions the charges could be brought forth again.

Ikpeazu was arrested in June 2016 after an ongoing investigation into allegations of sexual misconduct involving faculty and students and criticisms of the school's handling of incidents, some from decades ago.

The Boston Globe reported that Ikpeazu's victim initially didn't report the incident to police and instead agreed to a proposal by the school's minister, the Rev. Robert Thompson, to meet with Ikpeazu at the church to resolve the allegation. The Globe reported that Thompson urged Ikpeazu to agree to an ?act of penance? that involved baking bread for the teen for the remainder of the school year. The continuous bread deliveries created stress for the alleged victim as she continued to face Ikpeazu, the paper reported. The teen eventually reported the incident to Exeter police and the Rockingham County Attorney's Office.

Richard Samdperil, Ikpeazu's defense lawyer, said he was satisfied with the deal.

"My client has always maintained that he is innocent of these charges and he is extremely grateful that the matter is behind him," he said.

He added that he hopes Ikpeazu can now "resume his life without the bias, prejudice and negative inferences that the media portrayal of the case has created for him."
http://www.unionleader.com/crime/se...-student-dropped-in-last-minute-deal-20170626
AR-170629423.jpg

How much Chukwudi
Could a wudichuk chuck
If a wudichuk could chuck wood?

Back