• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Christopher-Serma.jpg

NORTH NAPLES, FL
– Four years ago we reported on Christopher Serna, the psycho who decapitated his new girlfriend and pinned her nipples to a door. On Friday he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 50 years in prison.

Last year Serna’s defense attorney was talking about using the insanity defense, which is rarely used despite what television and movies will have you believe, and barring the gruesome crime scene photos from being seen by potential jurors.

I guess they changed their mind and figured a plea deal and a half-century behind bars was the best they were ever gonna get for their client.

“This saved the family from having to relive the case and hear again what he did to her,” said Samantha Syoen, a spokeswoman for the state attorney. “In many people’s eyes, this is virtually a life sentence.”

I can sort of understand the family of Suzane Bishop agreeing to the deal and not rehashing the details of Bishop’s murder in court, complete with crime scene photos, as they were pretty horrific.…

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/#ixzz3agshENFm

OH my NIGHTMARES! Slice those ears off pin it to his cell wall and then one bullet between the eyes that evil worthless son of a bitch:mad:. Im glad the fam didn't have to suffer the horror of the pictures and also he didn't get the chance to re-live his handy work...IMO an offender should be removed when such evidence is presented they should never get the satisfaction!!!

Back