• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
Denver police have arrested a man after a chase early Monday in which police used a crash maneuver to stop the suspect, who injured himself by leaping off the highway, authorities say.

Christopher Angelo Patterson, 40, has been arrested on a charge of eluding police, said Christine Downs, a Denver police spokeswoman. His injuries are not considered life threatening.

Other charges may also be charged in the case, Downs said.

Police were called at around 4:15 a.m. after a suspect fired shots. By the time police arrived at the location of the shooting, the suspect had fled.

The suspect was later spotted on eastbound Interstate 70. When officers tried to pull him over, Patterson allegedly sped away, Downs said.

During the chase, the suspect crashed into another vehicle and kept going, she said. At that point, police caught up with the suspect’s car and used a “pit maneuver” tactic, in which the officer intentionally crashed into the vehicle in order to stop the driver, Downs said.

When Patterson’s car came to a stop, he allegedly climbed out of the vehicle, ran across the eastbound lanes of I-70 onto westbound I-70, crossed three lanes of westbound I-70 and then leaped off the highway.

He fell about 40 feet and suffered serious injuries, Downs said. Patterson, who has a lengthy criminal record, was arrested following his fall.

Patterson was convicted of drug possession and sentenced to three years in prison on April 19, 2010. He was sentenced to six years in prison in 2007 for a similar drug conviction, according to court records.

In 1997, Patterson was sentenced to 18 months in prison on menacing and assault causing injury in Aurora, court records say. In 1999, he was sentenced to one year in prison on a charge of assault with a weapon causing serious bodily injury.
http://www.denverpost.com/2016/06/27/denver-police-chase-crash-suspect-injured/

This link shows the actual overpass. Holy shit. that's a long drop.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...n-survives-jump-off-bridge-after-police-chase

Some man rather jump to there death than to surrender to the po lice.

More men should. And a lot of women should too. Jump to their death I mean. Who cares who they are surrendering to really. Especially most the men and women we read about here.

Honestly. If you're that shit scared of going back to jail - then toe the damn line and don't do anything stupid or bad that'll land you back in jail.

Its not freaking rocket science.

As a heads up, illegal drugs, assault and firing guns in public - they're all the kind of things that'll get you back in the slammer you pork chop. I hope those injuries hurt like a bitch, you deserve it.

Hark...I never run from cops, Like why...you get booked, if you're nice enough you're

released, and home before dawn.

I ditched my car in a parking lot once to avoid the police...walked right around the corner

and pretty much into them...said Gentlemen, and they said hello, lith, weren't you driving

two minutes ago...I said...nope, not me, must have been someone that

looked like me, Kept right on walking past them and home.

Went back and got my car a few hours later, sold drugs which the car was full of and

got high.

I know him!!!!! At least I know someone with the very same name, he's my BFF's husband!

The very exact opposite thing you'd think my Chris Patterson would do, if he could get up off the couch long enough to break both legs! LOL

But really this Chris Patterson tho, to be an idiot in addition to having 2 broke legs, can't think or run away from a problem.

Back