• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A grand jury indicted a Tennessee teen for murder on Monday in the July 2014 armory shooting of an Army National Guard soldier, officials said.

Christopher Clark Farrar, 16, allegedly gunned down Sgt. 1st Class Michael W. Braden, 45, at a National Guard facility in Lobelville, roughly 80 miles southwest of Nashville.

A judge ruled the teen can be tried as an adult last month, and the 16-year-old received the indictment on Tuesday at the juvenile center where he's been incarcerated, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Prison officials will now transfer Farrar to the Perry County Jail for his murder trial.

The teen, who had been expelled from his school, allegedly said he wanted to “make history” and texted his intention to “go to the armory and kill everyone until they kill me” before he took the father of five and 27-year Guardsman’s life on July 9, 2014, The Nashville Tennessean reported. Police captured Farrar at his grandmother’s house that night, according to WSMV-TV.

Braden was managing the daily operations at the armory after two tours in Kuwait at the time of the shooting.

“The world lost a very good man that day,” Perry County Sheriff’s Deputy Dave Pendleton, the only other person who was at the armory that day, told the TV station.

The attack happened about a year before 24-year-old Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez opened fire at two military facilities in Chattanooga, killing four Marines. Perry County Chief Deputy Nick Weems remembered grabbing Farrar’s wrists with one hand rather than cuffing him as he arrested the teen in an interview with WSMV published the day before the Chattanooga massacre.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ional-guard-armory-shooting-article-1.2299896

Perry County Chief Deputy Nick Weems remembered grabbing Farrar’s wrists with one hand rather than cuffing him

I wonder where he got the gun? I'm no gun grabber but there are so many stories like this about pussies who realistically can only kill someone with a gun - probably taken from the family home.

As far as making history, killing someone with a gun in this country is not even noteworthy, let alone historical - unless you have a Muslim surname.

Is it me or do these little fuc*ers lack something to live for other that drugs, parties, rape, steal, pillage and murder?

WTF has this world come to? Oh that's right hell on earth! :whistle:

So he went running to Grandma after shooting one person. Fuck, "pussy" doesn't even begin to describe what a little cunt this bitch is.

Dammit, I shouldn't have looked at his picture; now I want to kill the little fucker. He just looks like one of those cunts you want to beat the shit out of before tearing him open, just to see the look of astonishment on his fucking face.

I hope he gets beaten to a pulp in jail, then flushed down the fucking toilet in pieces.

Again, another good life taken while Shit is left behind.

Now if he could only be punished as an adult too.

I have a feeling his orifices will be punished as an adult for years to come. Maybe that will drive him to off himself... or hopefully he'll get shanked in the shower. :mad:

What a selfish little prick.

Difficult enough to be in the service and face hostilities overseas. No service member should have to worry about being shot while in the U.S.

What a selfish little prick.

Difficult enough to be in the service and face hostilities overseas. No service member should have to worry about being shot while in the U.S.

Why not...that is the biggest misconception about this war...that all the fighting is going to take place at someone else's house and only at someone else's house...wrong. not to mention...arrogant and not well thought through. At least this kid attacked another military target and not the mall. Good boy! No innocents or civilians got hurt.

Last edited:
No innocents or civilians got hurt.
Fuck you.

You imply that because he served in the military that he isn't to be considered an "innocent"?

The victim of this piece of shit did nothing to deserve what happened to him.

that is the biggest misconception about this war...that all the fighting is going to take place at someone else's house and only at someone else's house...wrong.

Eh, seeing how the last large scale attack on American soil was back in 2001, i'd say the current strategy of taking the fight to the extremists and destabilizing middle eastern countries so as to provide them a place to fight jihad close to home is working quite well.

We'd be having lone wolf fucktards doing shit like this no matter what was happening elsewhere in the world. Not sure what the relevance was of your little anti-war word vomit here.

.arrogant and not well thought through.

Much like the entirety of your posting history.

Your "arrogant" criticism makes no sense whatsoever btw. Try not to say stupid things again please, it's bothersome.

At least this kid attacked another military target and not the mall. Good boy! No innocents or civilians got hurt.

This is a very similar style attack to the recent recruiter office shooting. It's quite common for guard bases and other facilities to be used for non-military reasons, community events, that sort of thing. He very easily could have harmed a civilian. Should be irrelevant however, as it's pretty fucking vile for anyone to try and rationalize or sugarcoat a terrorist attack, or any act of wanton murder for that matter, in any way.

It's clear you're not capable of rational thought though. At the very least you may want to read up on modern history a little bit, Kuwait isn't exactly a hotbed of action when it comes to the war on terror and all the scumbag, deserving of death servicemen "guilty" of perpetrating it. Fucking nutbag.

BTW, for folks not in the know, my sig was sparked by the words of lithiumgirl in another thread. Shockingly their condemnation of the troops isn't the ugliest thing they've said on this board, a proud and full on endorsement of sadistic child abuse takes the idiot cake. Suppose we should keep in mind the type of person we're dealing with when we read ignorant shit like this before getting too worked up about it.

Last edited:
Eh, seeing how the last large scale attack on American soil was back in 2001, i'd say the current strategy of taking the fight to the extremists and destabilizing middle eastern countries so as to provide them a place to fight jihad close to home is working quite well.

We'd be having lone wolf fucktards doing shit like this no matter what was happening elsewhere in the world. Not sure what the relevance was of your little anti-war word vomit here.

Much like the entirety of your posting history.

Your "arrogant" criticism makes no sense whatsoever btw. Try not to say stupid things again please, it's bothersome.

This is a very similar style attack to the recent recruiter office shooting. It's quite common for guard bases and other facilities to be used for non-military reasons, community events, that sort of thing. He very easily could have harmed a civilian. Should be irrelevant however, as it's pretty fucking vile for anyone to try and rationalize or sugarcoat a terrorist attack, or any act of wanton murder for that matter, in any way.

It's clear you're not capable of rational thought though. At the very least you may want to read up on modern history a little bit, Kuwait isn't exactly a hotbed of action when it comes to the war on terror and all the scumbag, deserving of death servicemen "guilty" of perpetrating it. Fucking nutbag.

BTW, for folks not in the know, my sig was sparked by the words of lithiumgirl in another thread. Shockingly their condemnation of the troops isn't the ugliest thing they've said on this board, a proud and full on endorsement of sadistic child abuse takes the idiot cake. Suppose we should keep in mind the type of person we're dealing with when we read ignorant shit like this before getting too worked up about it.

Freedom fighter Jack...Terrorists hit civilian targets...Soldiers hit military targets...or at least they're supposed too. Tell the truth...know the difference Jack, And speaking of vomit...you just got some of yours on me...ewww but I can handle it.

Fuck you.

You imply that because he served in the military that he isn't to be considered an "innocent"?

'
Yes... I'm implying that getting killed is part of the job...Soldier...right? Their job is to serve your country...even with their life, so yes disposable...and everyone but you seems to know it too! Dying is the highest honor.

Fuck you.

Deserve....He signed up for it when he decided to put a soldiers uniform on.

I have a feeling his orifices will be punished as an adult for years to come. Maybe that will drive him to off himself... or hopefully he'll get shanked in the shower. :mad:

Dream on...prisons are full of anarchists. This kid will be a hero in prison...No one locked up gives a fuck god damn about a policy enforcer. Same way the policy enforcers don't give a fuck god damn about inmates either.

Deserve....He signed up for it when he decided to put a soldiers uniform on.

Now I know why your husband pees on you, throws you in the basement and puts you on an A frame for hours. I bet there's usually a ball gag in your mouth to shut your ass up too.

Now I know why your husband pees on you, throws you in the basement and puts you on an A frame for hours. I bet there's usually a ball gag in your mouth to shut your ass up too.

Actually my tablet and laptop are like an instant mute button...(his words)

@lithium - Get back on your meds... you obviously have gone off the deep end.

...and everyone but you seems to know it too!
Shall we take a poll dumbass?

How many vets/active service people do you associate with? I'm guessing none.

But, if you do... I can guarantee that if they read your opinion of them, they would smack the taste out of your mouth.

Service men and women aren't fucking kamakazis. They join for many reasons, the top of the list is NOT to die.

@lithium - Get back on your meds... you obviously have gone off the deep end.

Shall we take a poll dumbass?

How many vets/active service people do you associate with? I'm guessing none.

But, if you do... I can guarantee that if they read your opinion of them, they would smack the taste out of your mouth.

Service men and women aren't fucking kamakazis. They join for many reasons, the top of the list is NOT to die.

Then they should sign up for the ballet and not the fucking army...all soldiers are disposable. Period! I bet they tell you that when you get there...you're gonna die son...only bitches come back alive! All the service people I know are suicidal alcoholics who wish they fucking died in service. Miserable damaged Goods now.

Last edited:
Then they should sign up for the ballet and not the fucking army...all soldiers are disposable. Period! I bet they tell you that when you get there...you're gonna die son...only bitches come back alive! All the service people I know are suicidal alcoholics who wish they fucking died in service. Miserable damaged Goods now.
My family fought and died so you could immigrate to Canada. If that makes them "bitches" so be it. You being in Canada, have every right to say what you said..shame it came at my families expense.

Well, we do know one thing for certain: our government certainly views both service members and veterans as being disposable.

Back