• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
article-2559101-1B78789900000578-676_306x423_zpsc9167ee2.jpg

*Rumors are that this was her son she is accused of raping,
A 47-year old special education teacher faces sexual conduct charges for having a relationship with a relative who is a minor, police said.

Christine Mazzarella, a teacher at Lineweaver Elementary School, was arrested Wednesday at her home by detectives with the child sexual assault unit

Mazzarella was booked into the Pima County jail on four counts of sexual conduct with a minor, said Widmer.

Earlier this month, detectives received information that Mazzarella was having sexual relations with a child who is a relative, Widmer said.

Detectives said that Mazzarella had sexual contact with the child on multiple occasions in July 2013, said Widmer.
http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_0efcaea8-9456-11e3-bd01-0019bb2963f4.html

When this story first broke out, the headline was only this one,
moz_zps356a3228.jpg

Then when they updated the story with her name, they erased the one they had released with the relationship.

Here is the google cache to the previous story
moz_zpsba4af264.jpg

This woman also had an older son that committed suicide in 2006, I wonder if she raped him too.

Last edited:
Here is the article to her other son's suicide- in the link, the son that she is accused of raping is named, please ask @Dakota before deciding to post his name, in the media the names of the underage victims are always left out for obvious reasons, and I didn't want to post it here
The mother and stepfather of an East Side teen who died Dec. 18 suspect something called "the choking game" is to blame.

A report from the Pima County Forensic Science Center on 15-year-old Erich Winters' death is still pending, but his mother is nearly certain Erich died while trying to get a head rush from the "choking game" — or the "fainting game" — when people choke themselves until they begin to lose consciousness. As blood and oxygen return to the brain, participants report a euphoric buzz.

His younger brother discovered the Sahuaro High School sophomore dead in his room.

A Tucson Police Department report says officers arrived soon afterward and that there was nothing suspicious about the death. The full police report was not available Wednesday.

The teen was hanging by two belts attached to one another — one looped around his neck and the other attached to the top bunk of his bunk bed. According to his mother and brother, Erich was on his knees and slumped over, leaning on the bottom bunk. His lips were blue, his face was cold and his body was warm. There was no note.

Christine Mazzarella Pedrosa, stunned by the death of her 6-foot, 185-pound son, immediately began thinking about what could have made him kill himself. He recently had been suspended from school for bringing a pocketknife and BB gun onto school property and, as a result, his family had grounded him as well.

But Erich was mostly a good kid, his family says.

On the day of his death, he accompanied his grandmother to her church, and then helped her move, Mazzarella Pedrosa said.

"He alternated between wanting to go into the CIA and to Juilliard for music," his mother said in an interview at the family's East Side home this week.

"His attitude in life was to do as many things as possible," she said. "There were no signs of depression. I keep asking myself if there was something I missed. It just didn't make sense."

Mazzarella Pedrosa, who works in a day-care center, and her husband, Robert Pedrosa, were married at Thanksgiving and had been looking forward to having a family Christmas together, too. Erich was the second-eldest of four children.

"We were in the ambulance and I leaned on him and I asked him why? I just knew it was an accident," Mazzarella Pedrosa said. "He was a normal boy, with enthusiastic, exuberant, energetic behavior. He loved the Lord. He loved people."

Mazzarella Pedrosa immediately began talking with Erich's friends. Her hunch was that her son had been on drugs. She'd noticed red eyes in the past and had confronted him, asked if he was smoking marijuana. He'd said no at the time and his friends also insisted he hadn't been on drugs. But they mentioned the "choking game" and several said they'd tried it.

The so-called choking game has been blamed for numerous deaths of children, mostly ages 10 to 17, nationwide. A grandmother has set up a Web site — stop-the-choking-game.com — in memory of her 13-year-old grandson and claims at least 30 kids, whose names are listed on the site, accidentally died while playing the game. Other Web sites and chat rooms also address the problem. Though it has connotations of autoerotic asphyxiation — masturbating while being choked — practitioners of the choking game say there's no sexual component.

Erich's mother said her son was a risk-taker and the game seemed to fit his personality.

"He'd be the one to fly off the roof and think he had wings," Mazzarella Pedrosa said.

One of Erich's closest friends was 16-year-old Brian Frazin, a junior at Sahuaro. Brian says Erich first told him about the choking game about a year ago and that they'd tried it together.

In Frazin's experience, the game was something kids did to each other — one would choke the other to the point of unconsciousness to get a drug-free buzz, he said.

"I did it a couple of times last year with Erich, but it wasn't hugely popular or anything," he said. "I never did it again. I didn't think he did either. It's just really weird and so unexpected. We had plans to hang out on Tuesday. It still feels like I'll talk to him in a week or two."

Officer Dallas Wilson of the Tucson Police Department said investigators here have heard about the choking game being a problem nationally but are not aware of a problem in Tucson.

But Erich's mother and stepfather say they want other parents and children to know about the dangers of the game, which is why they said they decided to go public with Erich's death.

"I know Erich wanted to live," Mazzarella Pedrosa said. "We just want people to know."
http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_e1331aa4-451a-5b60-b1e5-3f18d10534d0.html

Last edited:
She looks like dried out old leather.
Also, she should have her vagina cut off and then stitched up for life for raping kids, especially her own.

I can't imagine that she even cares how much damage she's caused. She was quick to blame the choking game for her other kids death, when clearly, there's a good posibility she was abusing the fully man sized son and he was actually killing himself to get away from her. Then her younger son finds the body, and she's been molesting him too. I'm just glad he decided to end her bullshit and tell somebody. He probably knew all too well what his options were, either rat on mom, run away, or kill himself or, worst of all, let her keep abusing him. I hope she rots.

I have 4 boys I gave birth to and a stepson. I don't even know what to say except take her out of this earth.

That poor kid found his brother dead and she further damages him by raping him. I wonder if she also abused the oldest. She has another son that is older that the one that commited suicide

That poor kid found his brother dead and she further damages him by raping him. I wonder if she also abused the oldest. She has another son that is older that the one that commited suicide

If anyone comes forward and says she was sexually abused, so is she is ALSO a victim here, I may have to get stabby. This is repulsive.

Tucson mom accused of sex with teen son

I will never for the life of me understand how media outlets continue to word shit this way. It is RAPE, it is NOT sex and the more headlines like this are used for the rape of older children/teenagers the less we, as a society, legitimize the trauma that they actually endured.

Call me a pervert, but god damn !! What a lucky bastard, having pussy in the same residence, and the exact same pussy you came from on top of that ! This fucker should play the lottery !!!.............

Here is the article to her other son's suicide- in the link, the son that she is accused of raping is named, please ask @Dakota before deciding to post his name, in the media the names of the underage victims are always left out for obvious reasons, and I didn't want to post it here
What's the point? You told everyone that the name is there. LOL Not like anyone can't look it up. I would be far more worried about violating copyright laws by using the article in its entirety ;)

Why is she screwing her son if she is married? Eew eww and double eew! Oh and he is a stinky 13y/o who has horrible horrible hygiene. Someone shoot this woman.

Eww. Wtf is wrong with people? I love my sons dearly but the thought of doing anything remotely sexual with them is beyond repulsive. Something has to be really wrong upstairs to entertain thoughts like this and especially to act on them.

Call me a pervert, but god damn !! What a lucky bastard, having pussy in the same residence, and the exact same pussy you came from on top of that ! This fucker should play the lottery !!!.............
Are you saying that you want to fuck your own mother?

i guess everybody (that's paying attention, anyway) knows I have sons, both of them were the further thing from sexy to me, changing messy diapers, wiping snotty noses, stripping pissy clothes off, what is sexy about all that. I guess you have to have a very particular mind set for that. Especially at 13, sweaty, stinky, dirty, but some folks like that. I love my sons, but I don't wanna rape them. EVER!

i guess everybody (that's paying attention, anyway) knows I have sons, both of them were the further thing from sexy to me, changing messy diapers, wiping snotty noses, stripping pissy clothes off, what is sexy about all that. I guess you have to have a very particular mind set for that. Especially at 13, sweaty, stinky, dirty, but some folks like that. I love my sons, but I don't wanna rape them. EVER!
Agree. I have a 15 year old son. Love him dearly but would never think of him as sexy. Seems like I have to remind him all the time to take a shower.

The description of the first son's suicide doesn't sound like a game to me at all, sounds like pure SUICIDE, no accident, no game. No words for the sickness that infects this woman, or any other pedophile. Amazing how many female pedos are just ooozing out of the woodwork these days...

Eew eww and double eew! Oh and he is a stinky 13y/o who has horrible horrible hygiene. Someone shoot this woman.
So right, I just don't get it, when these boys are this young OMG!!!!! I was talking to some guy who thought it sexy that he was so much younger than me, he was 26/43, I told him I didn't find it sexy at all, in fact he is only a bit older than my oldest son, which makes me kinda wanna vomit, and he couldn't understand why I wouldn't even consider it and blocked him... even at 26? I just can't go there...

So right, I just don't get it, when these boys are this young OMG!!!!! I was talking to some guy who thought it sexy that he was so much younger than me, he was 26/43, I told him I didn't find it sexy at all, in fact he is only a bit older than my oldest son, which makes me kinda wanna vomit, and he couldn't understand why I wouldn't even consider it and blocked him... even at 26? I just can't go there...

How you doin', Baby?
smiley_eyebrows.gif

Agree. I have a 15 year old son. Love him dearly but would never think of him as sexy. Seems like I have to remind him all the time to take a shower.

Seems to me if you have made your own son your sex slave he would bathe whenever you commanded.

Seems to me if you have made your own son your sex slave he would bathe whenever you commanded.
UGH NELL! I've never thought that far into it... ugh just makes me feel skeevey to even let my mind go there.. but yeah I guess you have a point.. lol

Back