• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 43-year old woman was arrested this morning by the St. Louis Police Department after she tore off her husband’s genitals with her own teeth as an act of vengeance for an alleged infidelity.

During her interrogation, Christina Palmer Anderson confessed that she had been planning her crime since she had surprised her husband performing oral sex on her crystal meth dealer, last weekend.

She told police that she had spent many hours sharpening her teeth with a nail file over the last week, in order to make the castration easier.

She finally put her plan into action this morning and began by tying her husband’s hand and feet to their bed, pretending that it was part of a sexual game.

In an astonishing feat of jaw strength, she then cut through her husband’s genitals with her teeth, tearing his penis and testicles from his body. She then left him there, severely bleeding, to go in another room of the residence and smoke drugs.

The victim, 47-year old John Maurice Anderson, was, fortunately, able to untie himself in a matter of minutes and call 911, before he finally lost consciousness. The police and paramedics arrived a few minutes later, and rapidly arrested Ms. Anderson and transported her husband to the Saint Louis University Hospital

“When the officers arrived on the site, the victim was naked, unconscious and covered with blood,” police chief Jon Belmar told reporters. “The accused was sitting on a couch, smoking crystal meth with her face and clothes full of blood. She immediately confessed to castrating her husband, screaming “I bit his dick off!” over and over again, and bragging about her crime.”

Christina Anderson will now face charges of first-degree domestic assault and attempted manslaughter, as well as possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia.

However, she will have to undergo a complete psychiatric evaluation before her trial can begin.

Her husband what put in an artificial coma and remains in a “critical condition”, but the doctors watching him no longer fear for his life.

He will remain hospitalized for at least a week, but the damage done to his genitals is permanent and will necessitate some serious reconstructive surgery.
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/woman-arrested-for-emasculating-cheating-husband-with-her-teeth/
crazygirlfriend.jpg

I'll believe this when I read it in the Daily Mail.
bsflag.gif
I mean this is a bit much, even for tweakers.

edit: so now meth gives you male pattern baldness too?

edit2: muriel beat me to it lol

@Muriel Schwenck
i'll change it to fake.The link came up when I was looking at another penis biting case from Russia.

Sugar Cookie's Employer: "Umm, Sugar, well uhh according to IT you are spending your work days searching 'Penis Biter' on Google. I just want to make one thing clear to you:

I DIDN'T PERFORM ORAL ON YOUR METH DEALER, I SWEAR!!!!!

Sugar Cookie's Employer: "Umm, Sugar, well uhh according to IT you are spending your work days searching 'Penis Biter' on Google. I just want to make one thing clear to you:

I DIDN'T PERFORM ORAL ON YOUR METH DEALER, I SWEAR!!!!!
I am a stay at home mom, and take care of my father so only have to answer to the husband.

Looks like she may suffer from Trichotillomania, a hair pulling disorder.

Trichotillomania is hair loss from repeated urges to pull or twist the hair until it breaks off. Patients are unable to stop this behavior, even as their hair becomes thinner.

The condition would only be exacerbated by meth usage.

Back