• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
You know, it's bad enough trying to get through middle school as it is... can you imagine being the kid whose Mom is busted snorting coke while waiting for you to be dismissed from class, on the FOURTH DAY of the new school year?

This whole year... ruined. The other kids won't let you live this shit down.

A woman was arrested Tuesday after a sheriff's deputy saw her snort cocaine in the parent pick-up line at Lexington Middle School.

A Lee County sheriff's deputy says he saw the Christina Hester. 39, chopping a white powdery substance on her iPhone screen with a credit card while checking the school at about 3:50 p.m. He then saw her use a cut straw to snort the substance.

The sheriff's deputy took Hester to his office until dismissal ended, then retrieved her purse and performed a field test of the substance, which tested positive for cocaine. The bag of cocaine weighed .5 grams.

The deputy then placed Hester under arrest for possession of cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia

http://www.fox4now.com/news/local-news/woman-arrested-for-snorting-cocaine-in-school-pick-up-line

They don't even like it when you light up a cigarette on school grounds while sitting in your car.

And this dumb bitch snorts coke.

I hate junkies.
Junkies with kids are worse
Junkies with kids in school they are waiting to get...the very worst

Kid needs a transfer right away.

14671109_G.jpg

I remember back in the 70s & 80s when coke was a "glamor" drug. Sad to see the decline of the average nose candy user.

Ugh shes hideous. Lock her up.

What a fucking idiot, who buys an Iphone? Overpriced trash.

... who buys an Iphone? Overpriced trash.
I know, right? My girlfriend has an IPhone, super expensive and its not even waterproof! When we go out and it might rain she puts it in a plastic baggy, my way-less-expensive phone is waterproof to 5 feet right out of the box. I dropped my phone in a hot-tub once, not only was it okay, but it keep playing music I was listening to.

Back