• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
HT_christina_george_harvan_sk_140425_16x9_992_zpsc8fd4768.jpg

Katelyn Francis, 21, was drinking with her 30-year-old aunt Christina George-Harvan Thursday night, just hours after George-Harvan tied the knot with new husband Jeremy Harvan.

The three were in the parking lot of Jimmy K's Bar and Grille when they got into a fight about who was going to drive and George-Harvan pulled out a pistol and shot Francis, authorities say.
Police responded to the scene around 10pm Thursday and arrested George-Harvan, booking her in Beaver County Jail for the first night of her honeymoon.

Paramedics rushed Francis to UPMC Presbyterian, but she died en route.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-dead-niece-bar-fight-just-hours-wedding.html

I know I'm a 12 year old boy, but I can't get past it being the Beaver County Jail.............I'll just leave that right there, flopping in agony on the floor.......

NEW BRIGHTON, Pa. - A Pennsylvania bride fatally shot her niece with her new husband's handgun during an argument over who would be the designated driver after their wedding party, police said.

Authorities said 30-year-old Christina George-Harvan, of Conway, shot 21-year-old Katelyn "Kaytee" Francis of Fairmont, W.Va., around 10 p.m. Thursday in the parking lot of Jimmy K's Bar in New Brighton, about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh.

Lawyer J. Lauson Cashdollar, representing the suspect, said his client was just trying to move the gun when it went off, according to the station.

"Everybody in the bar noticed that there was something going on with the people, but nobody knew exactly what was happening," witness James Botinovich told CBS Pittsburgh. "The next thing you know we heard someone got shot."

George-Harvan is currently being held in the county jail without bond.

CBS Pittsburgh reports that George-Harven faces one count of homicide, two counts of aggravated assault and one count of reckless endangerment. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for May 2.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-pa-bride-kills-niece-during-wedding-party/

I couldn't hot link the cunt's photo nor could I save the image.

Lawyer J. Lauson Cashdollar, representing the suspect, said his client was just trying to move the gun when it went off, according to the station.
Seriously? a lawyer named Cashdollar? and she was just trying to move the gun to point at her niece. another stupid bride.

Seriously? she shot her 21 year old neice to death because she wouldn't be her designated driver? She's 21!! If anyone has the right to be out getting drunk and needing a ride home it's her! Why do I have the feeling that this bitch is the worlds craziest Bridezilla. Neice was probably lucky to have lived past the wedding.

Christina George-Harvan, 30 and Katelyn Francis, 21, were celebrating at Jimmy K's bar in New Brighton, Pennsylvania, after the ceremony on April 24, 2014 when they started arguing over who should drive home.

The row spilled into the parking lot and then into new husband Jeremy Harvan's car when the gun went off.

On Friday a jury convicted her of involuntary manslaughter and reckless endangerment - both class one misdemeanors.

Her bond was revoked and she was led back to the jail cells in tears - but her family say they are pleased with the outcome.

Her mother Julie Francis told WTAE: 'I didn't think there would be a not guilty verdict. We figured there would be something. And this is the least of those charges
[...]
George-Harvan, a former nurse, took to the stand on Thursday during her trial. She told the court about the hours leading up the shooting - saying there was no tension with her niece.

According to CBS Pittsburgh, she said: 'I was happy…she was so cute. We were only nine years apart. The first thing she did was say, 'Aunt Tina, I'm so happy for you,' and gave me a big hug.'

As the night went on they drank more, the court heard, and soon Mr Harvan was determined to drive home.

However Francis demanded she be the designated driver and tried to take the keys off of him.

George-Harvan said: 'When I turned around, the glove box is open and I see this gun. I think I gotta move this gun. I go get it out of the glove box to move it and boom the gun goes off.

The defense attorney then asked: 'Did you squeeze the trigger?'

And she replied: 'No.'

Recounting the moment she realized she had shot her niece, she said: 'Everything freezes, Jeremy says, 'You just shot your [expletive] cousin'.

'He steps over her dying body and he runs. I put pressure on [Katelyn's] wound and I screamed and dialed 911.

She added, 'I felt devastated. It was like a nightmare. Your wedding day is supposed to be the best day of your life and my niece is dead.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-driver-guilty-involuntary-manslaughter.html

I've been here long enough to lose my naivete but I still feel bad for this idiot. Couple of seconds of bad drunken judgement and everything is ruined. She looks rough in her picture....you can tell it's weighing on her. She's not like those dead eyed bastards. Sad

Just realized I was liking comments from last summer. :oops:

BTW did anyone notice that the perv reporter in the original link is quite the boob man? I know "sex sells", but those 3 pics of "the girls" from her Facebook page lent absolutely nothing to the article.

So, nothing to say now except, guns and alcohol don't mix FFS. Another needless death, smh.

Seriously? she shot her 21 year old neice to death because she wouldn't be her designated driver? She's 21!! If anyone has the right to be out getting drunk and needing a ride home it's her! Why do I have the feeling that this bitch is the worlds craziest Bridezilla. Neice was probably lucky to have lived past the wedding.

are you stupid or just retarted? the story i read doesnt say which person was gonna drive drunk. maybe it was the 21 year old. u werent there, maybe it was a legit accident

Back