• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
An Oklahoma woman was arrested for suspected child abuse after doctors treating her 5-year-old daughter over the weekend reported that the child weighed 19 pounds and was severely malnourished, police said on Thursday.

Christina Calhoun, 25, was taken into custody on Wednesday. Her daughter was taken by ambulance to a Tulsa hospital for breathing problems, and doctors reported the girl was dehydrated, malnourished and suffered from chronic medical neglect, police said.

The Oklahoma Department of Human Services has previously investigated Calhoun for child neglect, including one substantiated case earlier this year for failing to provide nutrition and medical attention, according to police reports.

Calhoun was being held at the Tulsa Jail with bond set at $100,000. There was no lawyer listed on her online arrest report. She is due to appear in court on Dec. 9.
[...]
Police believe other people may have seen the child's condition and not reported it, it said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oklahoma-mother-arrested-starving-5-old-daughter-175154074.html

Damn bitch looks like she could care less about the entire situation. A good kick in the teeth would change that.

While far from hambeast status, the ignorant cunt certainly doesn't look like she missed too many meals herself.

Ain't it always that way though?

Last edited:
:rage::punch: I don't even wanna look at the link :mad: because if she is a fat fuck :rage::punch: i'll wanna punch this laptop off my desk :punch::rage::mad::devil:

.... why ... why ... why :( 19lbs...

Fox 23 reports that the young girl was diagnosed with chronic medical neglect, in addition to other conditions stemming from that neglect.

It was revealed that Calhoun, 25, had reportedly been offered aid from the Department of Human Services to help with the child on multiple occasions but usually did not cooperate or accept the help

Furthermore, when people came to investigate the child's condition she would cover the girl with a blanket so that only her face was showing.

Due to the child's severe undernourishment police believe other people must have been aware of the situation and could possibly make more arrests.

Calhoun is also involved in other DHS cases concerning potential child neglect, though it is not clear if those cases relate to the five-year-old or if she has other children.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ficulty-breathing-extremely-malnourished.html

Last edited:
I wonder if the daughter as sensory or eating issues, and mom just didn't want to deal with it. So she just gave her daughter food, and if she barely ate, oh fucking well. It takes a lot to get some of those kids well nourished, and not everyone wants to go through that.

It takes a lot to get some of those kids well nourished, and not everyone wants to go through that.
Then she should have either not had the child or given her to someone who cared, if that is what is going on.

This is not specifically directed at you, rather I'm just using part of your post to start off.

She's 25, that's plenty old enough to know right from wrong, good from bad, whta to do and what not to do. And the reality is that no one is guaranteed a "perfect" child, we all roll the dice when we have children. Ou tof my 3, I have one with autism, that's just life. I was 21 when he was born, a year older than this cunt when she had her child, so her age should be no excuse.

i understand that thinking all that through when you're pregnant is generally not something people will do but at some point if you have a special needs child or a child with high needs reality does slap you in that face and you ask for help, accept help (she was offered it) or place your child with someone better suited.

There is never an excuse for a 19 pound starved, dehydrated and medically neglected 5 year old.

We struggled to get my youngest granddaughter to 20 lbs., and I was almost frantic about it. She was already on Medicaid and got the help she needed as soon as the pediatrician suspected something. Then we found out about her genetic issues. We were so happy that we had that help and I didn't think they were doing enough! This bitch didn't care at all about her child to the point she rejected all offers of help. I don't know what her problem is but she shouldn't have any more children until someone figures that out and fixes it if it's even possible.

My scrawny granddaughter is now a butter bean who is very proud of her little pot belly. She sticks it out and admires it often, lol. And for one who didn't walk until 2 due to weak muscles, she's become a little power house who never stops. She didn't make it to this point by accident. It took a lot of work on the part of all of us, and I don't know how the rest of her family could just stand idly by and watch this child starve.

My best friend has a daughter that has some sort of something (couldn't tell you) but you can tell by looking at her, it isn't Down's but as baby she wouldn't eat, she drank a bottle forever and then I started babysitting for her and I figured out pretty quickly that if you were patient, she would eat food. It was not easy and I understood why she just stayed with formula (by then she was 2 or older and still subsisting on a bottle) because it was a fight to get her to eat. She's 16 now! She is very tall and very thin, long limbed. Still don't know what she is officially diagnosed with but she has very limited vocabulary but she understand perfectly? My friend is the sort who is very private and still after all this time she will not tell me. Light bulb, can drugs during pregnancy cause something like that? Don't worry, she's clean as a whistle, hasn't even smoked a cigarette in over a decade.
I have a few friends that are very smart, but have limited or no vocabulary when they talk. They have gotten these machines through the government that they type on and it speaks for them. So that might be something to look into. My friends told me before the machines they felt so isolated because they had so much to contribute, but because they couldn't verbalize it, everyone assumed they were dumb.
Then she should have either not had the child or given her to someone who cared, if that is what is going on.

This is not specifically directed at you, rather I'm just using part of your post to start off.

She's 25, that's plenty old enough to know right from wrong, good from bad, whta to do and what not to do. And the reality is that no one is guaranteed a "perfect" child, we all roll the dice when we have children. Ou tof my 3, I have one with autism, that's just life. I was 21 when he was born, a year older than this cunt when she had her child, so her age should be no excuse.

i understand that thinking all that through when you're pregnant is generally not something people will do but at some point if you have a special needs child or a child with high needs reality does slap you in that face and you ask for help, accept help (she was offered it) or place your child with someone better suited.

There is never an excuse for a 19 pound starved, dehydrated and medically neglected 5 year old.

Oh I very much agree. There is no excuse for letting it get this far. Put her in a hospital or something, I know treatment centers are expensive, but a regular hospital could tube feed her and if she can't pay, it's free.

I was just wondering if maybe it was that because something about this didn't feel like the standard neglect/starvation cases. So I was curious if she did give her food, but just decided she could eat or go hungry, because fuck it. I see people on social media posting with glee the "eat it or starve" stuff, and I always think about something like this happening. My body will reject food I dislike, to the point of if I force myself to eat it, it comes back up. So if I was their kid, I would go hungry until I had food I could eat. My brother would starve too. He has autism (very high functioning, you wouldn't notice it probably if you met him), and he is such a picky eater, and would also starve. Heck, most of the time if he's hungry he won't even make himself food, he will just stay in his room until someone tells him he has to eat. So I wonder if she had this mentality of "she will eat when she's hungry" that seems to be so popular lately, and was just too stubborn or couldn't be bothered to work at getting her kid to eat, even at such a low weight. It's still horrible, and she should be prosecuted, but it's another situation, and one that would make foster care almost the same as life with mom.

My oldest daughter (she's 12) wouldn't eat meat when she was little and was pretty picky about all foods. She still got chunky...lol. My 6 year old will tell me every night that she doesn't like whatever it is that I make. For the most part, I know that's bullshit and tell her to take a couple bites of everything and then she can get down from the table. 99 percent of the time, she eats everything on her plate. I know she's just bitching. Most nights when I ask them what they want me to cook, they both say 2 different things and, of course, I'm not cooking 2 different meals so on those nights I do tell them I'm that if they're hungry then they'll eat it. Unless it's something that I already know they don't like. So, I do have to admit that I'm sometimes an "eat it or be hungry" mom. That's just because I know they're being assholes and want to bitch. I tell them that if they don't eat dinner that they don't get anything else until they eat it. I can never let them go to bed hungry, though. If they hold out until bedtime then say they're hungry then I guess they win because I tell them then to go get a snack and take their asses to bed...lol.
Neither one of my kids has weighed 19 lbs since probably a few months after birth, though. I think at that point I would let them eat whatever they wanted as long as they were eating...and we'd be at the doctor constantly!

:jawdrop: My parents cat weighs more than this girl. Granted, he's genetically predisposed to be a huge feline, but daaaayuuuum... A CAT weighing more than a 5-year-old!
Damn bitch looks like she could care less about the entire situation. A good kick in the teeth would change that.
I was going to add dumb and grossly apathetic. Where were these freaks when the empathy was being handed out?!

Out of all the crimes against children we read on here, starvation utterly baffles me. Other things are horrific too, and while I'd never in a million years perpetrate such atrocities, I can at least kind of get the motivation in an abstract sort of way. Pedos... Twisted sexual drive. Beaters/burners... Misdirected anger, frustration, and poor impulse control. Killers... Who the flying fuck knows, but at least a good majority of them choose a swift method. But starvation...??? Especially when she was offered help to boot!

Do some people just get off on witnessing the slow and torturous death of their own utterly dependent flesh and blood? It blows my freaking mind! I'd probably saw off my own arm to feed to my child before I'd watch them slowly starve to death.

Last edited:
These dietary anecdotes are interesting but remember the brothers in New Jersey who were so starved, they all had permanently stunted growth and were eating drywall when rescued. The starvation came to light when one of the emaciated boys was discovered pawing through garbage like a raccoon at 2AM on a cold night. He was 19 yrs old, but they thought he was 9 he was so small.
The foster parents claimed they had eating/genetic/metabolic disorders. Yet when they were given a normal diet, their growth exploded. Sadly, this forum could have a category just for starved children.
If this little girl thrives and packs on the pounds away from her mother, then mom starved and neglected her.
How many malnourished and children on DD have turned out to be medical issues, not neglect? NONE!

Last edited:
These dietary anecdotes are interesting but remember the brothers in New Jersey who were so starved, they all had permanently stunted growth and were eating drywall when rescued. The starvation came to light when one of the emaciated boys was discovered pawing through garbage like a raccoon at 2AM on a cold night. He was 19 yrs old, but they thought he was 9 he was so small.
The foster parents claimed they had eating/genetic/metabolic disorders. Yet when they were given a normal diet, their growth exploded. Sadly, this forum could have a category just for starved children.
If this little girl thrives and packs on the pounds away from her mother, then mom starved and neglected her.
How many malnourished and children on DD have turned out to be medical issues, not neglect? NONE!
I get your point. But even if she has an eating problem, this mother still neglected and abused this child. The disorders I talked about don't lead to starvation if properly handled. So there is no excuse for this mother. Even if the child has these issues, the mom still neglected to give a damn and feed her what she would/could eat or try to get her help.

This crushed me. My 3.5 month-old weighs 18 pounds! I can't imagine the pain this little girl went through. What a disgusting boar that "mother" is...

I don't think the mother had an excuse. When she saw her daughter wasn't eating or whatever, she should have gotten help.

The story said when people would come to investigate she would keep the girl covered in a blanket so only her face showed. It seems that should have been some kind of red flag.

Wow my 7month old is 19.6 pounds. I cant imagine a 5 year old weight as much as my baby. Thats fucking Horrible!!

I seem to recall we have had a couple.... Impqueen started a thread that looked absolutely heinous, and the child turned out to have some metabolic disorder or other. Public apology from D'D to the mother followed, so it has happened.

September 12, 2017

A Tulsa mother enters a blind plea in court, this after police arrested her for child neglect because her 5-year-old daughter only weighed 19 pounds.

By entering a blind guilty plea, Christina Calhoun, 27, has essentially given herself to the mercy of the court. She waived her right to a jury trial and doesn't have a plea agreement in place with the district attorney.

Instead, she'll be sentenced by a judge.

Calhoun is set to be sentenced next month in Tulsa County District Court.

http://www.newson6.com/story/36343440/tulsa-mom-charged-with-child-neglect-pleads-guilty

:rage::punch: I don't even wanna look at the link :mad: because if she is a fat fuck :rage::punch: i'll wanna punch this laptop off my desk :punch::rage::mad::devil:

.... why ... why ... why :( 19lbs...
Hilarious response! So true. Why does this story sound familar? I just posted this response on dreamin demons. Wtf is wrong with me? Stupid question.

www.tulsaworld.com/news/courts/a--year-old-girl-weighed-less-than-pounds-now/article_687cbb0c-edbd-55ac-a21b-cf951a7764bd.html

A woman whose 5-year-old daughter weighed less than 20 pounds in 2015 due to what a judge said was the singling out of the girl for mistreatment because of her cerebral palsy was sentenced Monday to life in prison.
Christina Calhoun, 27, was charged with child neglect after Tulsa police and the Oklahoma Department of Human Services received a report from Saint Francis Hospital in November 2015 indicating that the child weighed only 19 pounds and was “severely dehydrated,” as well as “extremely malnourished.”
Calhoun’s now-estranged husband, Victor Castro-Huerta, also faced a child-neglect charge and was sentenced Nov. 29 to 35 years in prison after a jury found him guilty.
Calhoun had entered an Alford plea to her neglect charge, which allowed her to maintain her innocence while acknowledging the possibility that a judge or jury could find her guilty based on the available evidence.
In deciding on the maximum punishment, District Judge William LaFortune said he determined that Calhoun and Castro-Huerta “had singled out the child due to her special needs” based at least in part on evidence that all the other children in their home were apparently healthy and happy.
The girl, now 7, has cerebral palsy, seizures, limited vision and lifelong gastrointestinal issues that doctors who evaluated her said were caused by extended starvation.
LaFortune noted that the girl, unlike the other children under the couple’s care, was forced to sleep on a dirty bed, had bugs crawling on her, did not have food available for her and smelled of feces upon her arrival at Saint Francis Hospital.
”She gave her no life and nearly killed her, and she deserves to go to prison for life,” Assistant District Attorney Andrea Brown said. During the hearing Brown played a short clip of the girl, who has since been adopted by another couple, playing with a sibling at her new home and said it is obvious the child can still enjoy life despite her physical obstacles.
Brown contended that Calhoun essentially “gave up” caring for her daughter and refused to accept help from various social services organizations, and she pointed out that Calhoun had been named in several Department of Human Services referrals for neglect.
”Any adult who was responsible for (the girl) should have immediately sought medical attention,” she said of the girl’s weight. “She (Calhoun) made the conscious choice to have (her daughter) suffer instead.”
[...]
Defense attorney M.J. Denman asked LaFortune for leniency, arguing that there was no evidence of maliciousness nor was there evidence to prove that Calhoun does not love her daughter. Denman said his client has depression and was “frustrated” with caring for multiple children while also pregnant, and he alleged that Castro-Huerta was abusive. He added that Calhoun had paperwork that would have put the girl up for adoption but said she was shamed by other family members and subsequently backed out of doing so.
The child’s adoptive mother testified that she is now able to communicate basic needs and is going to school but must receive sustenance through Total Parenteral Nutrition, which provides nutrients intravenously. Although the method has helped the girl achieve her current weight of nearly 50 pounds, her adoptive mother told the court the formula is damaging her organs and answered in the affirmative when Brown asked if it was slowly killing her as a result.

Provide each of these dill holes with 2 square meals a week.
Then see how long it takes then to become permanently damaged or dead.
It will be fun, like a science experiment.

14891084_G.jpg

She is not the victim she made choices and everything she did or did not do to that child should be visited upon this bitch.
[doublepost=1513221906,1513221136][/doublepost]
A 5-year-old special needs child who was nearly starved to death is recovering and her mother is behind bars.

It's a case we've been following for two years and the judge handed down a life sentence Tuesday.

It's the sentence prosecutors were hoping for since the neglect was as close to death as it gets.

It was day two of testimony — an emotional day in court on this horrible child abuse case.

The girl was so frail that she weighed just 19 pounds.

She has Cerebral Palsy and the district attorney's office said DHS had at least nine referrals, but had trouble investigating because her mother wouldn't cooperate.

Christina Calhoun finally called 911 after giving birth to another child, because the girl was almost dead.

The DA's office said the neglect lasted for at least several months.

"Lying in a bed, in the dark, in a filthy home that had bugs and roaches crawling on her body. Not being fed, starving, crying, scared," said Andrea Brown, Assistant Tulsa County District Attorney.

Judge Bill LaFortune said "I don't believe a life sentence is cruel. The starvation of a special needs child is cruel."

Now, the DA's office said the 7 year old is alive because of intravenous feeding, but that's slowly killing her liver so she won't live as long as she could have because of the abuse.

"She took this child's life. Because when she was in this severe state of neglect, dehydration and starvation, her gut died. Her muscles wasted away, her organs wasted away," Brown said.

She now weighs nearly 50 pounds and she's been adopted into a loving home.

Calhoun's husband, Victor Castro-Huerto, was sentenced 35 years in October by a jury
http://www.news9.com/story/37054062...nce-for-severe-neglect-of-special-needs-child
15618286_G.jpg

Those tiny frail arms and legs! And they had to shave the poor thing's head. How can anyone stand by and idly watch another living being turn into this? :bigtears:

Back