• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Christina-Balazi.jpg

WEST PALM BEACH, FL – Last month we had a man who ripped out his girlfriend’s intestines after she called out another man’s name during sex. Now we have a woman in Florida who repeatedly stabbed her husband after he called out another woman’s name during sex.

According to police, 39-year-old Christina Balazi and her husband of 10 years were having sex when he uttered another woman’s name.

Balazi became so enraged over the slight that she allegedly pulled a sheet over her husband’s head, straddled him and then stabbed him in the chest and neck at least seven times with a kitchen knife.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2015/10/03/christina-balazi-stabbed-husband-multiple-times-womans-sex/

Just read this to my husband. He's far more horrified than me by both incidents, and I was pretty horrified. At his insistence, we now have a friendly understanding not to get all stabby or play intestine grab should one of us have an oops. :smuggrin:

All you gotta do is stick to baby, honey, sugar pie and nobody knows who the hell you talking about, so you good! :D

Little bit of an overreaction, ya think? o_O

So..... Maybe, just in case, I should remove my set of knives away from my night stand? Really?? I keep them there in case he gets his love juice in my hair, never in case he calls me by his wife's name........I swear. I always give him a pass for those mistakes. Its never a mistake tho to get it I'm my hair. .... I don't think that would be a over reaction, would it?? Didn't think so.

Apart from that, this woman is crazy. :nailbiting:
:whistle:

Hmmm...she looks kinda scary. I think she shoulda just let it go! She's never gonna find another dude to do her now!

scary.jpg

Uncanny.

Knife play during intercourse can be extremely exciting though, especailly if you're with someone you don't entirely trust or who is slightly unhinged.

Talking during sex is pointless and awful, focus on the act itself, doesn't need no buttering up with juvenile dirty speak.

She looks like one of those people from the old black and white Depression-era photos. Shemp Howard also comes to mind. Either way, the fugly bitch should be grateful somebody is fucking her at all, 'cause a mug like that typically makes a hard-on wilt faster than a kick to the balls.

Imagine the O-Face on that thing. I'll bet that mouth opens so wide you can see straight down to her asshole.

My first thought was at least she didn't disembowel him! Scary when the mind starts rolling like that. I've been hanging out here toooooo long!!!! :popcorn:

People, ffs, stop calling out names during sex, anyone's name other than maybe God or Jesus. Just STOP!

It's just easier and clearly safer that way.

Back