• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
eq9lkh.jpg

Christopher Henderson (left) shot and killed his wife, Sheena Henderson (right), at a Spokane, Wash. hospital on Tuesday​
One day before Christopher Henderson shot his wife to death at a Spokane, Wash., hospital, he picked up a handgun seized by police during his suicide attempt in May
[...]
Spokane Valley Police officers had also cleared Henderson as a suicide risk or threat to others on Monday even after the 37-year-old told a co-worker “his life wasn’t worth living,
[....]
“His wife wanted to leave him for another woman.”
[...]
walked into the downtown Deaconess Hospital on Tuesday morning, where his wife, Sheena Henderson, 30, worked, and shot her to death in front of her colleagues and patients.

He then pulled the trigger on himself, even though he promised Spokane County deputies less than 24 hours earlier he did not feel suicidal and would not kill himself, Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich told
[...]
“He said he would never do that to his kids — they were his whole world,”
[...]
A trio of deputies had no reason to take Henderson into custody on Monday. They were aware of his history of suicide attempts, but didn’t realize Henderson would threaten his wife’s life.

Spokane Police officers found Henderson holed up in a van with a gun on May 16 after his wife called 911,
[....]
“He wanted “suicide by cop,” Spokane Police Chief Frank Straub said
[...]
but the officers convinced the suicidal man to give up the weapon. Henderson was taken to a hospital for a mental evaluation, but he went home after three hours.

His gun stayed at a police facility until Monday, when Henderson stopped by to get it. The Department of Health and Social Services even allowed its release in June. It’s not clear if it’s the same gun used in Tuesday’s killings
[...]
Instead of blaming his deputies, Knezovich believes no mental health training for officers could have prevented Sheena Henderson’s death.

“There’s no way they could have a crystal ball to know,”
[...]
“The only finger to point here is at the individual who decided to kill his wife and then himself.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...scated-gun-day-killing-wife-article-1.1862136

"He then pulled the trigger on himself, even though he promised Spokane County deputies less than 24 hours earlier he did not feel suicidal and would not kill himself, Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich told
[...]"

WTF! They gave his gun back- after he promised?? WTF

A truly suicidal person will say they are fine, so they can continue on with their plan.. omg omg omg omg omg omg omg...
A close friend of mine killed himself when we were in high school. I had spoken with him that same day and had no idea that he was planning to end his life. He sounded normal, kind of happy or giddy even- as we made plans to hang out later.. I was so pissed when I thought he stood me up, only to find out the next morning.
Now, I think he sounded so happy, as he finally felt at peace with what he was planning. I mean, if he would have sounded sad or distraught he knew there were many people who would hang around. If he sounded fine, everyone would leave him alone and he could finish his plan.
☆Pray that you found the peace you were seeking Morgan☆

Why were the deputies in charge of determining if he was still a threat to himself? Someone not trained in the mental health profession, should not be in charge of determining weather or not someone is still a risk to anyone and giving back a gun. Wtf this is all kinds of wrong.
:shrug:

Instead of blaming his deputies, Knezovich believes no mental health training for officers could have prevented Sheena Henderson’s death.

“There’s no way they could have a crystal ball to know,”

Really?

Spokane Valley Police officers had also cleared Henderson as a suicide risk or threat to others on Monday even after the 37-year-old told a co-worker “his life wasn’t worth living,” according to the Spokesman-Review newspaper. “His wife wanted to leave him for another woman.”

So, presumably, they knew he was suicidal, and they knew it was over his wife leaving him. They never thought for a second she might be in danger from a man who wants to die and who blames her for his state of affairs? No mental health training could have maybe given them some better insight?

The police didn't kill this woman...and neither did the gun all by it's self. An angry man did....he is 1oo% responsible.

"He then pulled the trigger on himself, even though he promised Spokane County deputies less than 24 hours earlier he did not feel suicidal and would not kill himself, Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich told
[...]"

WTF! They gave his gun back- after he promised?? WTF

A truly suicidal person will say they are fine, so they can continue on with their plan.. omg omg omg omg omg omg omg...
A close friend of mine killed himself when we were in high school. I had spoken with him that same day and had no idea that he was planning to end his life. He sounded normal, kind of happy or giddy even- as we made plans to hang out later.. I was so pissed when I thought he stood me up, only to find out the next morning.
Now, I think he sounded so happy, as he finally felt at peace with what he was planning. I mean, if he would have sounded sad or distraught he knew there were many people who would hang around. If he sounded fine, everyone would leave him alone and he could finish his plan.
☆Pray that you found the peace you were seeking Morgan☆

I'm fine is pretty typical of a person who has DECIDED they are going to commit suicide...People expect a person who is struggling with suicidal Ideology to be be tearful or distraught...but its a myth. Once a person decides to take their life they have a sense of peace and of calm in that they have found a way to stop their pain.

I think a suicide attempt should seriously hinder your right to own a firearm. At least if he jumps out a window he's not likely to take anyone with him.

It would be hard to have your spouse wanting to leave you for another, but for another woman might be even worse! Apparently he's SO bad that he converted her into a lesbian. Ouch...

Latest posts

Back