• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2rnjxbm.jpg

Christopher Ames, 30, admitted he didn’t have any money, but he did have drugs, and he’d trade that for an Xbox being sold online, cops said. The seller just happened to be a Nebraska State Trooper.
2ic4804.jpg

Casandra Agnes, 26, was arrested with her husband by an undercover Nebraska State Trooper after the couple allegedly tried to swap illegal drugs for an Xbox.​
You could call them Dumb and Dumber.
[....]
couple is behind bars after they allegedly brought pot and psychedelic mushrooms to trade for an Xbox. Unbeknownst to them, the seller was a Nebraska State Trooper.

Not only did they reportedly bring illegal drugs, they also brought their three kids, ages 2, 4 and 6.
[...]
Christopher Ames, 30, had answered an online ad from someone selling an Xbox.
[...]
Ames admitted he didn't have any cash, but would be willing to trade marijuana and magic mushrooms for the gaming system.

So the seller, who happened to be a cop, laid a trap with the help of colleagues. The exchange was to take place on Sunday
[...]
it was a family affair. Wife Casandra Agnes, 26,
[...]
with the children. Christopher allegedly handed over six grams of pot and two shrooms, and got a pair of handcuffs in return.
[...]
were taken into custody without incident. The children were placed in protective custody.

Ames is being held on charges of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, manufacturing a controlled substance, and child abuse. Agnes was charged with child abuse, aiding and abetting a felony and possession of pot with intent to distribute.
[...]
communicating via text with the seller, indicated he didn't have any money, but would be willing to trade marijuana and psychedelic mushrooms for the gaming system. Unfortunately for Ames, the seller happened to be a trooper with the Nebraska State Patrol.
SOURCE
http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/...or-Xbox-Lands-Couple-In-Jail---285959541.html

These two are not the sharpest crayons in the box I have to say. I hope their children being placed in better care than these two.

That is my sister! know facts before you judge! Those kids are not his! he's nothing. She is a good mother and they lover her more than you will ever know. They are also being well taken care of with their father until their mommy get's back to them. Never been in trouble before in her life. Love you sis! I'm with you thru all this! I'll see you soon!

60 bucks worth of weed and 2 shrooms for an XBox...they lowballed the shit out of that cop. It's okay he will just take it from the evidence lockup and then have the "drugs" and an XB

This is bullshit. This cop had nothing better to do with his time then to nail these poor saps? He couldn't just ignore their requested deal? What a prick.

It's not like they're on the street peddling their shit to kids. THey merely asked some dude on craigslist if he would accept some drugs for the console. Big fucking deal.

I think they are actually referring to the original xbox not the 360 or Xbox one, in which case makes this a much more reasonable deal.
I don't know, if that would have been a legitimate deal, I think that Thing 1 and Thing 2 would have gotten the shitty end of that deal. The classic Xbox sucked. Hell, they all suck.

Latest posts

Back