• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
http://twitter.com/HearsaySA

Hancock says he had been friends with Allgood during his sophomore year at Texas City High. Allgood approached him 1 day wanting to fight.8:27 AM May 16thvia TweetDeck

Hancock: During fight, "I looked down & saw blood everywhere...saw that there were holes in me."8:28 AM May 16thvia TweetDeck

When I first saw this, I was like "WHAT? How could he not see that Allgood pulled out a knife?"

Well, turns out the guy is legally blind!

Really sad part, the defense tried to discredit him on the stand cause he couldn't point out Allgood in the court room!

From what my husband says is that usually when someone kills multiple people at once like that, they USUALLY get tried for them all at once. But because of his self defense claim I believe they only charged him with Courtney because he confessed to have killed her and all they needed to do was prove he didn't act in self defense. I'm not really sure how they will work the other 2 murders out. I'm not sure if anyone knows.

Even Amy Allgood/LucyLawless said she was neglectful,

I'm just curious as to why you think that Amy Allgood is Lucy Lawless. Is it because she said this?:

There were 2 very different shooters in that apt that night and it is obvious. One did it out of impulse and one out of uncontrollable rage. Given her track record of mental instability and violent outbursts, I 100% believe she killed Anika and Bones.

Or are there other reasons? I ask because she was why I got on this thread - because LucyLawless said she was in court for experts on both sides. I wanted to ask her some questions. I heard from a friend that Amy wasn't in the courtroom for the trial phase, since she was going to testify. So originally I had never considered that possibility. But now that I have, I don't think that it is her.

The reason I ask is because, I jumped into this conversation to ask LucyLawless questions about what had been presented in the courtroom. So since you have talked to people who were at the trial, can you confirm or negate what she said. No matter who the actual person is that uses that name, I am just trying to find out if Lucy's account of what was presented/testified to in court accurate?. As long as the information is accurate, the source is irrelevant to me.

I have a rule not to second guess a jury. That is NOT what I am doing now. I am just trying to understand. I am not asking you to give me any new information. I respect that it would be hard to talk about. I am just wondering if what LucyLawless said was true, if you leave out her personal opinion - "Just the facts, ma'am," please.

I am truly sorry for your loss, and hope that you will get the closure you need to move on with your life now.

Last edited:
Actually [MENTION=3792]CRR[/MENTION] the defense didn't have to prove anything. The state had to prove that he didn't. But what you say about trying Courtney's case separately because of his claim makes sense and gives me hope the other victims will also get a judgment of their own.

He is now legally blind, but at the time of the fight he was sixteen and licensed to drive. I will admit that riding with him wasn't something you would want to do. I can also say that Hancock was no angel himself. As unprovoked as it may appear Chris was, there was a mutual animosity and a fight was going to happen either way. Chris just pulled a stupid move and got in over his head.

Chris pulled up to Hancock's house to find him in the front yard with two or three girls. Words were exchanged and Chris threw a punch. They scuffled and Chris ended up in a headlock. He was afraid of the ass wiping he was about to receive and he pulled the knife. As he ran away Hancock's dad managed to come away with a fist full of Chris' hair. They were both stupid in their own ways. Matt, for starting the shit in the first place, which he did, and Chris, for being to immature to overlook it and ending up with an armed assault charge that eventually negated his degree in computers by making him ineligible a job for which he had already moved to Austin. That put a large strain on his life.

Talk about sealing your own fate with every move. Almost makes me want to believe in destiny.

Actually [MENTION=3792]CRR[/MENTION] the defense didn't have to prove anything. The state had to prove that he didn't. But what you say about trying Courtney's case separately because of his claim makes sense and gives me hope the other victims will also get a judgment of their own.
That is what I meant. I had to reread because I got confused even with what I wrote. You know how it is when you are typing and it all makes sense in your head and you know what you are talking about but you forget others might not.

I'm just curious as to why you think that Amy Allgood is Lucy Lawless. Is it because she said this?:

Or are there other reasons? I ask because she was why I got on this thread - because LucyLawless said she was in court for experts on both sides. I wanted to ask her some questions. I heard from a friend that Amy wasn't in the courtroom for the trial phase, since she was going to testify. So originally I had never considered that possibility. But now that I have, I don't think that it is her.

The reason I ask is because, I jumped into this conversation to ask LucyLawless questions about what had been presented in the courtroom. So since you have talked to people who were at the trial, can you confirm or negate what she said. No matter who the actual person is that uses that name, I am just trying to find out if Lucy's account of what was presented/testified to in court accurate?. As long as the information is accurate, the source is irrelevant to me.

I have a rule not to second guess a jury. That is NOT what I am doing now. I am just trying to understand. I am not asking you to give me any new information. I respect that it would be hard to talk about. I am just wondering if what LucyLawless said was true, if you leave out her personal opinion - "Just the facts, ma'am," please.

I am truly sorry for your loss, and hope that you will get the closure you need to move on with your life now.

I have ignored most of what was said as far as the 100% belief that Courtney killed her friend and daughter. Kevin Bones was shot multiple times leading me to believe the shooter was angry at him. Courtney's Myspace shows how excited she is about her friend being there.

I've made Courtney mad a few times and she never even laid a hand on me. As far as her violence with Chris... well if I was with a man and he was abusive and I thought he was about to beat me I sure would beat him before he got the chance to beat me!

If she shot her friend and daughter why would she put the gun down to give him the chance to shot her. They have proven his story about wrestling the gun away from her to be false and that she was in fact sitting at the computer when he shot her. If Chris was the cause for all her anger why wouldn't she have shot him first.

I believe he did it 100% because his many stories do not make sense and the evidence to me shows that he did. Oh and he is the only person standing.

I think you are misunderstanding me.

I believe he did it 100% because his many stories do not make sense and the evidence to me shows that he did. Oh and he is the only person standing.

CRR, please re-read my post. I am not defending Chris nor doubting the jury. I am trying to understand in my mind, how things went down that night. My questions were asked specifically in order to separate facts from opinions.

When a person says, "I believe..." that is an opinion. While I totally respect your opinion, what I am trying to find out is if what LucyLawless said regarding physical evidence presented was accurate. And if it is, then how was the expert testimony about the GSR that she spoke of explained?

Well, I have been attending the trial and have seen testimony for both sides. There was much more GSR on Courtney's right had than what would be consistent with being shot. It has been testified that her GSR pattern is much more consisitent with a shooter than a victim of one gunshot. Her right hand alone had more GSR than the entry wound in her head. This is even more consistent with firing the rifle REPEATEDLY and there were 7 rounds shot in her daughter's room. Her body was covered including all of her clothes and undergarments. She was not on "MySpace" innocently when she was shot, she was chopping her hair off with a steak knife, something she had done before. I won't go into the gruesome details out of respect to the families. There were 2 very different shooters in that apt that night and it is obvious. One did it out of impulse and one out of uncontrollable rage. Given her track record of mental instability and violent outbursts, I 100% believe she killed Anika and Bones.

So if, for example, if you tell me that yes, LucyLawless was accurate with her information, but it was proved that Courtney shot the gun repeatedly for some reason earlier, say, she fires shots in the air in celebration (which unfortunately, people do) or had been shooting targets or something, THEN you will have answered my question. If you tell me that you Lucy's information was inaccurate, THEN you have answered my question. As of now, I am still looking for the answer to this question.

Last edited:
CRR, please re-read my post. I am not defending Chris nor doubting the jury. I am trying to understand in my mind, how things went down that night. My questions were asked specifically in order to separate facts from opinions.

When a person says, "I believe..." that is an opinion. While I totally respect your opinion, what I am trying to find out is if what LucyLawless said regarding physical evidence presented was accurate. And if it is, then how was the expert testimony about the GSR that she spoke of explained?

So if, for example, if you tell me that yes, LucyLawless was accurate with her information, but it was proved that Courtney shot the gun repeatedly for some reason earlier, say, she fires shots in the air in celebration (which unfortunately, people do) or had been shooting targets or something, THEN you will have answered my question. If you tell me that you Lucy's information was inaccurate, THEN you have answered my question. As of now, I am still looking for the answer the this question.

I read it and explained why I disregard HER claim. I can't really believe that she was there to begin with. I know Courtney's family and I know her best friends that were there. One of whom was there the whole trial. I never heard anything Lucy claims. I am trying to find a video I saw explaining the GSR and the expert saying it was consistent with a victim and not a shooter. Also I don't believe you will get an answer from Lucy.

Thanks, CRR.

I read it and explained why I disregard HER claim. I can't really believe that she was there to begin with. I know Courtney's family and I know her best friends that were there. One of whom was there the whole trial. I never heard anything Lucy claims. I am trying to find a video I saw explaining the GSR and the expert saying it was consistent with a victim and not a shooter. Also I don't believe you will get an answer from Lucy.

That's what I was trying to find out. If what she said was in the trial was accurate. I appreciate that you are willing to share what you learn. I realize, when reading something without hearing tone of voice, the intent can easily be misunderstood. Please know that if ever I question something that you say, either I am unclear of your meaning or think you may have been unclear on mine. I mean no disrespect.

As I said, I have faith in the jury. They saw and heard it all. I have only have media reports and what people say on threads like this. I am just trying to resolve some "loose ends" in my mind. At this point it's kind of like I missed the middle of a mystery/crime drama. You are very kind to bear with me.

Thanks again, CRR!

[MENTION=5631]seekthetruth[/MENTION]
http://www.ksat.com/video/27875684/index.html

Maybe this will help.

I did see this report. I guess I just don't know enough about how guns work. I have never been anywhere near one being shot. I was under the impression that there were two different kinds of gun powder residue. One from the barrel and one from the area right above the trigger, I don't even know what that part is called. I will have to read up on it.

I do appreciate you posting the link. Now I won't have to go looking for after I research the subject. :smile2:

. I realize, when reading something without hearing tone of voice, the intent can easily be misunderstood.

Haha yeah I can understand that! It kind of goes with what I said earlier. You type something out knowing what it means but forgetting others might not know. You never offended me. I could see where there was a misunderstanding.

I did see this report. I guess I just don't know enough about how guns work. I have never been anywhere near one being shot. I was under the impression that there were two different kinds of gun powder residue. One from the barrel and one from the area right above the trigger, I don't even know what that part is called. I will have to read up on it.

I do appreciate you posting the link. Now I won't have to go looking for after I research the subject. :smile2:

Yeah I honestly don't know much about GSR myself. I didn't know you could get some on you just standing near one that was shot. With it being a big weapon I guess it doesn't surprise me though. I've never shot anything bigger than a small Remington shotgun. And that was once and I had a bruise on my shoulder afterwards.

Finally, witnesses testified there was not just one shot, but a shot and then a series of shots. This evidence supports an inference that several shots were fired in the apartment-one to kill Gass and then several others to kill the other two victims who were in the other room. And, it refutes Allgood's claim that Gass shot the two other victims, put down the gun, and then came at him with a knife.

< Sarcasm >
ZOMG! Yeah, it would make so much since to put the gun down then go after him with a knife...
</ Sarcasm >

As for Allgood's contention that he shot Gass by accident, that the gun just "went off" when he flinched, a firearms expert testified the trigger on the firearm used to kill Gass required a relatively heavy pull on the trigger to fire. This claim of accident is also inconsistent with the other story told by Allgood to the detective, i.e., that he shot Gass in self-defense. A reasonable juror could have rejected Allgood's contention that the gun accidentally discharged.

Wow, so he accidently shot her in self-defense?

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly! Gass is gonna shoot her male friend and her CHILD - but come after this fuckwad with a knife?? Uh huh... sure she is =/

But just in case you don't believe that - let's add "Even though I was in fear for my life - I didn't *mean* to fire the rifle!" ... just for good measure.

She's a ninja - that's how she did this. He (the one seen walking around the complex with the rifle all night) went into the apartment, Gass yanked the gun from him shot her friend (in the head), shot her daughter (in the head), dropped the gun, grabbed a knife, came after Allgood (who apparently watched the whole thing go down) -- then (Allgood) proceeded to retrieve the dropped gun and fire on Gass before she could get to him -- and Gass landed by the desk, oddly positioned as if she'd been there the whole time -- with the *wrong* knife in proximity to her body! After, Allgood was so shaken by this series of events that he called 911 immediately ... oh, wait ... no he didn't. He proceeded to walk around the complex holding the rifle and fighting off the very people who he *could have* asked for help.

There is no limit to this moron's fucktardedness. Thank you Appeals Court for getting this one right!

There is no limit to this moron's fucktardedness. Thank you Appeals Court for getting this one right!

RIGHT!

Cause if he tried to prove that SHE was trying to kill him by bring up past police reports, then why didn't she shoot him FIRST?!?

I did find the gun shot residue info very interesting. The fact that she had allot on the side of her body were she was shot makes since, but why did she have more on her (on one side of her body) than he did on his whole body? (Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong on that) I wonder if the police looked to see if he changed clothes? Cause I believe he was found outside with just shorts on? (Again, correct me if I'm wrong) but I've always had a feeling that he shot the gun off in the parking lot as a way to throw off the GSR tests. So he could say "Well, of course I have gun shot residue on me! I fired the gun in the parking lot! But that doesn't mean I shot THEM!" Does anyone know if more GSR is left on the victim than the shooter?

I do believe that Bones didn't come there with the plan to take Courtney & the baby away from there. Only because of his actions that night. If he knew that she wanted to leave, then he would also know Allgood wouldn't take it very well. So I really doubt he would have had a few drinks & laid down. I really think if he did go there with the that plan, it would have ended on a much better note. I think she was planning to leave, Allgood had a feeling she was gonna leave & jumped to his own conclusions. But I also think, with out a doubt, if Courtney asked him to help her leave after he got there, he would have. No matter if he had other plans. And that's why Allgood shot him.

Now, I've heard a few rumors about his families history of mental health issues (I'm not going to say just what there were because I have seen no proof of if it's true or not & believe it or not, I do respect their right to not have lies spread about the family) But I do wonder if they are true. Because if they ARE he would have had a much better chance of trying to pled "Temporary Insanity" if he was able to use it as evidence. Because if half of what I've heard is true, I would explain why he is such a psycho.

Still is NOT an excuse for what he did!

Wondering if he will be tried for the other murders. Because if he was found guilty of her death & it wasn't "self defense", then it pretty much says he is guilty of ALL of the deaths.

GSR and other random fodder =)

I did find the gun shot residue info very interesting. The fact that she had allot on the side of her body were she was shot makes since, but why did she have more on her (on one side of her body) than he did on his whole body? (Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong on that) I wonder if the police looked to see if he changed clothes? Cause I believe he was found outside with just shorts on? (Again, correct me if I'm wrong) but I've always had a feeling that he shot the gun off in the parking lot as a way to throw off the GSR tests. So he could say "Well, of course I have gun shot residue on me! I fired the gun in the parking lot! But that doesn't mean I shot THEM!" Does anyone know if more GSR is left on the victim than the shooter?

Copied from http://www.firearmsid.com/A_distanceGSR.htm:

The further gunshot residues travel from the muzzle, the broader and less concentrated the pattern becomes. Because the various elements included in gunshot residues are very small and lack mass they lose their energy rapidly. The muzzle-to-garment distance can vary considerably depending on the firearm and type of ammunition being used. Short-barreled firearms and lower velocity cartridges will not normally expel residues as far as a high velocity rifle. At shorter distances however, they may deposit greater concentrations of gunshot residues. Also, gunpowder can come in several forms such as ball, flake, disc, and others. Ball powder being spherical in shape is more aerodynamic than say a particle of flake gunpowder and as a result will travel farther. A number of other variables can influence the amount of gunshot residues that may reach a target; therefore, it is essential that the firearm and ammunition used in the shooting incident be recovered.

He used the AR 15 rifle, so he didn't have to be up close and personal (or give her a snowballs chance in hell of fleeing) I think she never knew what hit her. He could have fired from 5 feet away and that would explain why the residue was scattered down the side of her body the bullet impacted. My curiosity lies in why she was a one shot deal - and the other 2 were multiple shot victims... very strange, considering *she* was the apparent "prime target". As for him, since he fired a high velocity rifle - the largest concentration of residue would have been on his face, neck and hair - with very little on his hands.

*(First picture shows where residue deposits on shooter with AR 15)*

http://books.google.com/books?id=av...epage&q=gunshot residue from an ar 15&f=false

Wondering if he will be tried for the other murders. Because if he was found guilty of her death & it wasn't "self defense", then it pretty much says he is guilty of ALL of the deaths.

I highly doubt they will put out the expense of trying him for the other 2 murders.

I found an interesting article while researching his case today. It's from last year - but because I'd been re-reading the posts here, this really stood out. Why? Because these same words were spoken by a poster back when this thread was super active and super heated - and now I read the same words from Chris Allgood's stepmother, Amy:

Allgood's exes were all exaggerating or outright lying, his stepmother testified Monday. Gass was a “horrible motherâ€￾ who was severely bipolar, addicted to Vicodin and never seemed to make a connection with their baby, Amy Allgood said.
“He loved (Anika).â€￾ Amy Allgood said, repeating the defense's earlier contention that her son shot Gass in self-defense after she killed their daughter and friend. “She was a daddy's girl.â€￾
The defendant's aunt and a former band member gave similar descriptions of Allgood's and Gass' parenting skills.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...o-killer-s-violence-1382157.php#ixzz259eRr2fr

AND FROM OUR FORUMS:

LucyLawless
Squire

I am not quite sure what you mean by "back it up" but I will say that this whole situation is terrible and should have never happened. Courtney had serious issues since as far as I remember. She received disability checks because her bipolar was so severe. She had an older daughter that she was unfit to care for, that for whatever reason was neglectful, whether drugs or mental illness was the key factor. I guess according to some, people enter sainthood when they pass away, but some things are never forgotten. Courtney was in fact violent at times, neglectful at times, resentful at times, and suicidal at times. No one is perfect, but as an observer I would have to assume there is obviously something, or lack of something that is keeping away additional charges. The blaming of parents and others in this thread is nothing short of pathetic. All the "cover up" conspiracy theories is a stretch to believe to say the least. If he did it, which I don't personally believe, then he is responsible for his own actions. BOTH had assault charges in the past, BOTH had weapons charges in the past. Obviously Courtney's ability to be apart from and disconnected from her other daughter is a small indication of mental illness that had somehow kept her from fully embracing a maternal instinct.

Does the fact that the Sate of Texas deemed her unable to work because of her VERY severe bipolar disorder not strike you as odd???
her bipolar disorder was so severe
I think her often untreated illness and past drug use prevented her from truely establishing a maternal bond.

I just think it's all too similar to ignore. Ta think.. all this time, we may have had an actual family member posting *sigh*

Sorry for such a lonnnng post!! So much to say! lol

THANK YOU! Very helpful info!

I think he killed Courtney while she was just goofing off on the computer. I'm also a would-be photographer (Like she was) & will spend hours at my desk editing & review my photos while be zoned out of the world around. I agree. She never new what hit her.
I think maybe fear caused the others to be shot so many times. Maybe he worried Bones would wake up & see what he did? Or he felt like Bones was going to help her leave him, he might have also felt betrayed. The baby I believe (Please, correct me if I'm wrong) was first shot in the arm/hand then shot in the head. Maybe there was a small part of "human" in him that cause him to be off his mark with the first shot. So he had to shoot her again to make sure. It was said in court that it looked as if she was awake and raised her arm to defend herself. I think maybe she was doing like my kids did when they where that little. If they woke up & saw me standing over their bed they would pull their arms up around their head so I could pick them up under the arms.

I highly doubt they will put out the expense of trying him for the other 2 murders.

But one of those murders was for a baby. And in Texas, that is "Capital Murder": http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_does_Texas_define_1st_degree_murder
Hard to see them passing that up.

I just think it's all too similar to ignore. Ta think.. all this time, we may have had an actual family member posting *sigh*

Someone told me that they believed those post were by his Aunt (Mother's Sister) :rolleyes2:

Thanks again for the info!

I think maybe fear caused the others to be shot so many times. Maybe he worried Bones would wake up & see what he did? Or he felt like Bones was going to help her leave him, he might have also felt betrayed. The baby I believe (Please, correct me if I'm wrong) was first shot in the arm/hand then shot in the head. Maybe there was a small part of "human" in him that cause him to be off his mark with the first shot. So he had to shoot her again to make sure. It was said in court that it looked as if she was awake and raised her arm to defend herself. I think maybe she was doing like my kids did when they where that little. If they woke up & saw me standing over their bed they would pull their arms up around their head so I could pick them up under the arms.

Shooting Bones in the *back* of the head 4 times with a high powered rifle... (until, as one account I read stated - "his face was gone") was extreme overkill. As for the baby - when I read that he shot her in the arm first, I read the description to say (paraphrasing here) "as if she had her arm up to shield herself". That could mean from him - or the light. Remember, it was the middle of the night and he probably would have had to flip a light on. Her arm was likely up to shield her eyes from the light (across her face/eyes) when he began shooting - and the bullet passed thru her arm - into her head - and he kept on firing approx. 3 more times. I believe he didn't shoot any of them at close range. With Bones and Anika, I see him standing in the doorways shooting till he's satisfied they aren't getting up. So ... not "human" at all. 100% cowardly animal. But until he confesses and tells "why", I will always be perplexed by his decision to "only" shoot Courtney once - while shooting the others 4 times each. The only explanation I can come up with is that he possibly checked for a pulse on his way to the bedrooms to eliminate potential witnesses.

I have to wonder what drugs were in his system that night. He walked around with the gun for a while before he shot them (and no one seems to have thought this was off the wall enough to call the police?!) Then to shoot all 3 of them with a noisy rifle (someone was going to hear that - however, still -no one called the "actual" cops - just security) He definitely comes across as one of the dumbest criminals in history. He had no story ready - did he not think they'd discover the bodies?? His behavior before, during and after the murders just seems more off the wall than most. *sigh* I just don't know. What I *do* know is that all 3 fit the description of pre-meditated - especially Bones and Anika. After shooting Courtney, he had time (even if it was only seconds) to stop the madness and gtfo - but he *chose* to proceed down the hallway to the bedrooms, take aim at and fire upon each of them 4 times. No accident. No heat of the moment. Those 2 especially were conscious, deliberate executions.

But one of those murders was for a baby. And in Texas, that is "Capital Murder": http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_does_Texas_define_1st_degree_murder
Hard to see them passing that up.

I hope you're right. I know Bones' mother wants her justice - she was at Allgood's trial every day. She's been pretty vocal about wanting to see Allgood tried for her son's murder. However - if they want to get him for Capitol Murder on Anika - they'd have to give him 2 more trials (instead of combining them) and I can't see that happening. I think they should "settle" for whatever they can get by trying him for the 2 together. He got 75 years for Courtney (even though TX max is 60) and is eligible for parole in 30. If they can get him for these 2 combined - and make sure it's added to the END of the first sentence - he won't ever get out.

Someone told me that they believed those post were by his Aunt (Mother's Sister) :rolleyes2:

Still - a family member - damn it! lol

Thanks again for the info!

You're very welcome. If there's one thing I love to do - it's research. =)

Remember, it was the middle of the night and he probably would have had to flip a light on. Her arm was likely up to shield her eyes from the light (across her face/eyes) when he began shooting - and the bullet passed thru her arm - into her head - and he kept on firing approx. 3 more times.
Never thought about him turning on the light! The police who were first on scene said the only light in the room was coming from the tv. Didn't think that he could have turned in on, them off. Good catch on that!

The baby was shot twice:
It was the guy that the upstairs neighbor called the first time Chris was outside with the gun. He testified hearing one shot come from downstairs, and seconds later heard 4 or 5 more shots.

This makes sense seeing as Courtney was shot once in the head, at a downward angle. She was sitting at the computer at the time. Then he goes to the back bedroom, shooting Kevin in the back of the head four times. Then turning the gun on Anika, her more than likely awake and looking at him, shoots her in the arm, it exiting into her head. Then shoots her directly in the face.
I think he shot her the second time because he wasn't sure the first shot did the job.

I have to wonder what drugs were in his system that night. He walked around with the gun for a while before he shot them (and no one seems to have thought this was off the wall enough to call the police?!) Then to shoot all 3 of them with a noisy rifle (someone was going to hear that - however, still -no one called the "actual" cops - just security)
I'm not sure about him, but I know her toxic screen was clean. Also, best guess is since it was 4th of July, the gun shots may have been mistaken for fire works.

What I *do* know is that all 3 fit the description of pre-meditated - especially Bones and Anika. After shooting Courtney, he had time (even if it was only seconds) to stop the madness and gtfo - but he *chose* to proceed down the hallway to the bedrooms, take aim at and fire upon each of them 4 times. No accident. No heat of the moment. Those 2 especially were conscious, deliberate executions.
Agree.

I hope you're right. I know Bones' mother wants her justice - she was at Allgood's trial every day. She's been pretty vocal about wanting to see Allgood tried for her son's murder.
I was so impressed by her during the news interviews! I do NOT think she is gonna let this drop.

Still - a family member - damn it! lol
YUP! And a very obvious. Definitely not a skilled troll.

You're very welcome. If there's one thing I love to do - it's research. =)
Ahh! You sound like me! My OCPD brain LIVES for FACTS!

I just read through this whole thread and damn... I had so much I wanted to say in response to other people's comments, but It would take days. But damn, I might just do it sometime.
Fuck Chris Allgood!!! (Oh wait, the inmates already have)

I just read through this whole thread and damn... I had so much I wanted to say in response to other people's comments, but It would take days. But damn, I might just do it sometime.
Fuck Chris Allgood!!! (Oh wait, the inmates already have)
Yeah, I never met Courtney but I knew both Allshit and Bones. This case really consumed me. Courtney was just so relatable for me. She was so sweet, hopeful and positive in spite of everything. When her Father told Allshit that if Courtney was there (In the court room), she would forgive him.

Fucking heartbreaking

Latest posts

Back