1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

Choi Gap-Bok Escapes Prison Through his Food Slot

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by TheFirstZev, Sep 27, 2012.

1. TheFirstZev

TheFirstZev Active Member

Credit:
    $60.00
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/27/choi-gap-bok-prison-escape_n_1919866.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news

[​IMG]

Eugene Victor Tooms lives!

Oh and fuck this guy for making me feel like a fat ass. I could never escape via this method.

2. malq

malq Trusted Member

Credit:
    $103.00
    This really something,
    First of all, in South Korea, if you escape where are you going to go? You have to go thru North Korea to get to China. That is a fate worse than death. No one goes tho NK on purpose. The Japanese hate Koreans and use them as slaves and their own people will turn them in for a loaf of bread. China is just as bad, they get used to death and then killed or sent back.

Then there is the guy in the US who slipped thru 4" high food door. How he got his skull thru that I dunno but it happened. he musta been built like this guy.
    [​IMG]

3. Chinchillazilla

Chinchillazilla Ill Eagle

Credit:
    $81.12
    I don't know who he robbed, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't rooting for him at least a little.

4. TheFirstZev

TheFirstZev Active Member

Credit:
    $60.00
    http://koreajoongangdaily.joinsmsn.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2959892

[​IMG]

I believe him when he says he was framed.