• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Malodorous

Smells Bad
1uuXXzP.jpg

Police showed off the thief's dirty laundry, which he had stolen from women when they left their apartments.
New York Post said:
Lingerie thief caught after 2,000 panties and bras fall from ceiling
By Reuters December 24, 2014 | 10:49am

A Chinese man who stole hundreds of pieces of ladies' underwear had his secret exposed after an emergency exit ceiling where he had been storing his hoard collapsed, state media reported.

The man, surnamed Tang and in his 30s, admitted to having mental problems since he was young and that he did not know how long he had been obsessed with women's undergarments, reports said.

[...]

Residents in the housing complex where Tang lived had complained about the mysterious vanishing of their undergarments.

Tang used a master key for the apartments in the complex to sneak in and steal the underwear when residents were not there, media said this week.
http://nypost.com/2014/12/24/lingerie-thief-caught-after-2000-panties-and-bras-fall-from-ceiling/

WUNVNOO.jpg

The lingerie-obsessed thief stuffed the pilfered panties in his ceiling.

Last edited:
Tang took to many thangs from people that was meant to cover these people's thangs! Now Tang needs to apologize for taking all of these thangs from these people and let them recover their thangs Tang took. Tang does have major problems because other people bought these thangs to cover their thangs and not so Tang can fantasize over their thangs that was supposed to cover up their thangs. If Tang really wanted to make amends he would buy replacement thangs for these people's thangs to be covered properly. I doubt these people actually want their original thangs back because Tang might have been wearing them on his own thangs which is not cool. I think Tang's neighbors are never going to forget Tang for taking their thangs and at least they know where their thangs ended up at Tang's house or should I say ended up in Tang's ceiling. :nana:

I like bras and stuff, but HOLY SHIT!
That is way more than any one female own, or ever needs to own!
WTF

That picture of the caved-in ceiling with the bras pouring out is priceless! I sympathize with the guy- my hoard of empty beer cans was discovered the same way at my dad's house when I was 15!

Back