• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man and woman were jailed last week after a 3-year-old boy was found with injuries believed to be the result of physical and sexual abuse.

Ronald Bryant, 26, has been charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child.

The 3-year-old’s mother and Bryant’s girlfriend, Jessica Bridges, 24, has been charged with injury to a child with intent to cause bodily injury.

The extent of the boy’s injuries was discovered when a Child Protective Services employee became suspicious of bruises, scratches and scrapes on the boy while checking up on him and arranged for a medical exam, according to court records.

Health care providers discovered that the boy had a ruptured ear drum and injuries believed to be the result of violent sexual assault along with the bruising.

Bridges initially told investigators that the boy’s head injuries were from falling off the bed but ultimately admitted that she struck him in the face multiple times when he tried to bite her, according to court records.

She denied knowing how injuries around the boy’s genitals occurred.

Both the boy and an elementary-age child in the house made an outcry of sexual abuse during forensic interviews at a child advocacy center, according to court records.

The older child indicated Bryant had sexually abused her and that Bridges was aware of the abuse, court records show.

CPS received information about possible neglect of the children in November 2016 but unable to confirm the, according to court records.

CPS received information on Jan. 27 that the 3-year-old boy had bruises and scratches all over his body and a severe diaper rash. That case was still open and a safety plan had been put in place.

The Parker County Sheriff’s Office and Springtown Police were also made aware of injuries and concerns in January, according to court records.

CPS received additional allegations Feb. 15 that the boy had multiple injuries.

Bridges told the CPS employee that the boy had fallen out of bed causing bruising, that she’d accidentally scratched his ear while cleaning it out and accidentally scratched his shoulder while trying to pick him up and that other bruises and scratches were a result of falling.
http://www.weatherforddemocrat.com/...cle_a8eaef3a-40ae-5ad6-9a6a-de307ed9822f.html
1585489342196.png
1585489363161.png

Last edited:
Do safety plans actually work when yer dealing with a woman who didn't give a fuck her boyfriend was raping her children?

Do safety plans actually work when yer dealing with a woman who didn't give a fuck her boyfriend was raping her children?

Well safety plans were made up for women who know their partners are molesters and choose to stay, so YES. Its a simple truth that not every woman leaves her spouse when abuse is disclosed ... you cannot make a woman get a divorce just because her partner is paedophile. So we have safety plans instead. Problem ... solved ... Just kidding, these plans don't solve shit.

Name: BRYANT,RONALD EUGENE

Maximum Sentence Date: 2048-02-16

Projected Release Date: 2048-02-16

Parole Eligibility Date: 2033-02-15

Offense History:
Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Sentence (YY-MM-DD)
2013-05-31 THFT 2013-09-27 JOHNSON F47683 180 Days
2013-07-04 THFT <$1500 W/2 PRIOR CONV 2014-09-09 JOHNSON F47683 180 Days
2018-02-13 AGG SEX ASLT OF A CHILD 2020-04-21 PARKER CR18-0411 30-00-00

No word on what happened to the pathetic creature known as Jessica.

She probably has found another bum to lay up under.

A safety plan?

Shit makes it sound an awful fucking lot like they have access to this kid still.
Hi I am the one ur talk shit about maybe u should do ur research before opening ur mouth because that article doesn't tell the whole story
Post automatically merged:

Name: BRYANT,RONALD EUGENE

Maximum Sentence Date: 2048-02-16

Projected Release Date: 2048-02-16

Parole Eligibility Date: 2033-02-15

Offense History:
Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Sentence (YY-MM-DD)
2013-05-31THFT2013-09-27JOHNSONF47683180 Days
2013-07-04THFT <$1500 W/2 PRIOR CONV2014-09-09JOHNSONF47683180 Days
2018-02-13AGG SEX ASLT OF A CHILD2020-04-21PARKERCR18-041130-00-00

No word on what happened to the pathetic creature known as Jessica.

She probably has found another bum to lay up unde

Hi I am the one ur talk shit about maybe u should do ur research before opening ur mouth because that article doesn't tell the whole story
How about maybe asking the moms side of the story instead of run off at the mouth

About all of u may want to ask for the whole story instead of running off at the mouth because I am done with letting people talk shit and not defending myself

Last edited:

How about maybe asking the moms side of the story instead of run off at the mouth

About all of u may want to ask for the whole story instead of running off at the mouth because I am done with letting people talk shit and not defending myself
Can I have the whole story, please

People when are you gonna learn that babies don't get these wounds by falling off the bed. If they did, my young'uns should have died 50 times a piece.

When you look at these 2, it's should be an automatic search warrant. I'd report them on their looks alone.

Last edited:

Ok, why did you let your boyfriend molest your kids? Love to hear it.

Well, you came to us, Jessica. Now explain how you let Ronald Bryant sexually assault your 3 year old.

Last edited:
seems to me she only came here to revive the story and get another 5 minutes of fame... why else would she google herself to find out if people were still talking about her?? if i am wrong @Jvbridgess22 please enlighten us, tell us your truths..

How about NOT allowing your fuking nasty ass vile boyfriend to rape your kids, or how about DEFENDING your children, or how about being a decent human being...I don’t give a fuk about your bullshit side of the story, or your irrelevant excuses. There ain’t nothing you can say that makes this ok, THE FUK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT

Back