• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very
*shakes head* I wonder how much I could possibly disagree with you and not get banned? Histrionic? Racist? And you and I both know dstranger has fuck all to do with this conversation but ok. Pete is a racist of the highest caliber but because he's not specifically used the "N" word, no biggie. Besides, he's amusing.

Calling someone a derogatory racist epithet versus telling someone who was raped as a child that they deserve to be raped again? It's clear that you find one way more offensive than the other so, your argument is not unbiased. To say that any one of us are being histrionic (once again, I am not the only one here that feels strongly about this but I am the one being brought to heel for it). This is not a subject that victims can approach without emotion. It is completely boorish to even assume that people here or any where who are victims can read the things he's said and not react exactly the way they did. He made a tiny point. A single point and what? We're to applaud him?

You and I both know had you ignored this thread like you do countless others and not popped in with your apotheosized opinion, people would still be ripping him a new one and he'd not have backed off and realized that his approach was not going to win him any arguments. This is your domain, I realize that but it changes entire conversation but in a completely superficial way. After so many years I am sure you see that.

I am not beyond seeing his point but because I do not respect him as a human it matters not. I am not beyond seeing your point either but when you bring up things that are inconsequential I have a hard time swallowing it. My first response to him was - stfu you pedo. Knee jerk response shared with about 905835908 other people. The more I read the more disgusted I became along with everyone else.

I hope I am not banned because I don't agree with you. By definition that would be a case of the butt-hurts and God knows that is the worst sort of thing here. @Krystal made a beautiful argument that was largely looked over and a lot less cunty than mine and she is a victim. A victim he made to feel, I am sure, all sorts of emotions while he was just "fucking with her." What he said to @babs57 was in no way a wee bit of trolling because us pearl clutchers were over reacting. Him disliking a butt ton of @The Kinky Unicorn posts is quite a bit of that reprehensible butt hurt again.

Sigh. The leap between pedo and troll is wide. I'll take that on the chin but that doesn't change the fact that he is an asshole.

:shrug:
Thank you very much for taking the time to post and thanks for defending us and pointing out that the comments he made were not nice and uncalled for.

This is not a subject that victims can approach without emotion.

Yeah, some of us can. I've been very open about the fact I was anally raped by my uncle when I was eight. I can still shove that aside and have a conversation without my feelings making me freak the fuck out.

Ladies, I know Saury said some messed up shit, but let it go right over your head. Don't give anyone else the power to trigger you.

Last edited:
Congratulations. Have a cookie. Be contrary. Let your freak flag fly.

She's not being contrary, she is stating a fact that some people who are victims are not "triggered" by a stranger's asshole comments on a message board.

Chrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssst. Obviously! People react differently to all things in all ways but the people he was shitting all over did react that way. Except Nell. Shall I amend my previous comment to include that?

There was no need for you to comment at all, and you are fully aware of that. You were just doing what you accuse others of doing to you... getting your digs in. @Subrosa, anytime you want, lock this fucker up. It's dead.

@Morbid I was in the middle of locking it when you replied.

I held out hope that this thread would not continue to turn into a massive train wreck it has become. I was wrong.

If there are any further updates to this case feel free to let me know and I'll update it myself.

Thank you @DIAFplease for sharing the update for this thread. This was translated from Spanish so it might be a little wonky.

The condemnation of Daryell Dickson Xavier de Menezes, 26, for the murder of Miguel Star, then 1 year and 11 months, closes the cycle of one year and two months of revolt, but not appease the family of pain for the child's loss. From now on, the grandparents are preparing for the second stage of struggle: the collection, in court, that the accused or his family assume the debts resulting from 48 hours when Miguel was hospitalized in the intensive care unit in a private hospital in Taguatinga.

Fighter who beat and killed stepson is sentenced to 22 years in prison in Mexico City
The family recognizes the speed with which the process unfolded. "It was fast to the model of Brazil, but it was time-consuming, painful, anxious for us," says the grandmother of Michael, Marcia Valeria Baptista Star, 45 years. For her, the mobilization on social networks was essential for the accused to be tried a year after the crime. "We manifested, he was not ashamed. The indignation and revolt are so big that we have to move on. If we shut up, it's like we get acovardasse "he says.
Marcia says that the final hours of the trial were the most difficult, with fatigue and the fear that Daryell were acquitted."I was quiet until the moment when the prosecutor asked the replica (after the steps of oral arguments of the prosecution and the defense)," he recalls. Until that moment, as they ran 13 hours of debate. "The prosecutor told me that he would ask the replica because there was a chance of Daryell be acquitted. From there, I cried a lot, "he says.
In all, 16 hours of trial. The procedures started at 9 am Wednesday and vararam the early hours of yesterday. Only after 1am, came the verdict: Daryell was found guilty of doubly aggravated murder - for futile reasons and victim advocacy impossibility - and sentenced to 22 years and 8 months. Of these, 13 years in closed regime for being a repeat offender.Now he passes the Provisional Detention Center for Penitentiary of the Federal District, both in the Complexo da Papuda.
The charge for vulnerable rape which appeared against Daryell was withdrawn by decision of the judge João Marcos Guimarães Silva. Although the medical team who accompanied Miguel have identified purplish spots on the anal region of a child and reports of the Medico-Legal Institute (IML) confirmed anal fissure, the Daryell lawyers succeeded another medical evaluation, which dismissed the case. This document was considered valid, the complaint withdrawn. "For us, it was absurd. All suspicions fell on him when the medical team told us of anal fissure, "said the grandmother.
Earned condemnation, Marcia says that the time is now to recoil. "We are in the accommodation moment after all the wear since the death of Michael. Others waited for this moment, "he explains. Grandfather says that the loss is irreparable, even with justice done. "Michael was my sport companion. I loved kayaking. I do not have his presence, "he lamented. Marcia, in turn, believes that despite the condemnation by the jury, the case did not finish. "I know that the defense will appeal the decision Daryell" he says. In addition, she prepares for a court battle. They fight for the defendant's family to take responsibility for payment of Miguel hospitalization costs. "Our grandson was healthy and if it was not what he did, he would still be with us," he says.

Understand the case
Aggression and withdrawal
Miguel Star was 1 year and 11 months when he was admitted unconscious and weak vital signs in the emergence of Hospital Anchieta, in Taguatinga on 27 March last year. The diagnosis was cerebral edema and hemorrhage, caused by traumatic brain injury. The child died two days later, after a cardiac arrest. The medical staff of the health unit suspected of mistreatment and sexual abuse because of the spots in the body of the victim and because of an anal fissure. Therefore, she reported the case to the Civil Police. Daryell Dickson Xavier de Menezes, 26, ran away and showed the authorities a week after the stepson of the beating.

http://www.diariodepernambuco.com.b...-por-morte-de-bebe-traz-alivio-aos-avos.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back