• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
257k64j.jpg
[...]
Wyoming couple was arrested Friday on child abuse charges after the death of their 4-month-old daughter,
[...]
At approximately 1:52 p.m. on Sept. 15, Rock Springs police responded to a 911 call to find the infant, Susan Triplett not breathing
[...]
The child was taken to Memorial Hospital in Sweetwater County and later flown to Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City for additional treatment.

The infant was pronounced dead Sept. 17.

During the investigation into the death of Susan, police discovered the child’s death was a result of child abuse.

Three more children found in the Triplett home were placed in protective custody due to additional concerns of abuse and neglect. One of the kids was admitted and treated
[...]
Jacob Triplett, 26, and his wife Amanda, 24, were arrested on charges of murder, a first-degree felony, accessory to murder, a first-degree felony, three counts of aggravated child abuse and three counts of accessory to aggravated child abuse.

The couple was booked into the Sweetwater County Detention Facility.

The investigation is ongoing.
http://fox13now.com/2014/09/20/chil...infants-death-police-say-parents-responsible/
Her FB
zl83kl.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/amanda.leimback?fref=browse_search

His FB
pmx4.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/jacob.triplett

Is he MILITARY?! WTF?!! Strange, isn't it, how people in the military are supposed to protect the American people and this is being seen more and more often?

Is he MILITARY?! WTF?!! Strange, isn't it, how people in the military are supposed to protect the American people and this is being seen more and more often?
Yeah... Sad but suggest u first find out if he's went to war! If so then familiarize yourself with PTSD! Then judge whether ur freedom should be protected!

Pfft ...he was a weekend warrior. U know, one weekend a month, 2 weeks a year. Don't judge all military on this waste of space.
Real soldiers commit 24/7/365.

Need to know there is a difference between criminals in the military, and military members that commit crimes. Criminals who enter the Military do not necessarily define those who fight for your freedom. All the same, you do not discard those who fight for the freedom u live in the same breath as addressing a criminal without taking time to educate yourself.

You just posted seven times to say the same thing. And I'll repeat what everyone else said. PTSD or Military service doesn't mean you can kill your infant and get a pass. For fucks sake.

Oh dear word...the bullies are at it again. I had already said there was no excuse for these actions b4 u did...and the only reason u see various responses from me is bc I cannot seem to fig out how to get this iPhone to wrk on this site. @Nell

Oh dear word...the bullies are at it again. I had already said there was no excuse for these actions b4 u did...and the only reason u see various responses from me is bc I cannot seem to fig out how to get this iPhone to wrk on this site. @Nell

Did you just call me a fucking bully???? When I've gone out of my way to be impartial and listen to and respect you and @Seven!!!!!

Seriously. Kiss my ass.

And how, exactly, do you feel you are being bullied? (Seriously getting sick of that fucking word being tossed around on a daily, no... hourly fucking basis).

Whoa. Wait. Did you just accuse @Nell of being a "Bully"? On what grounds? A differing opinion?

If you want a site that ONLY agrees with you and you alone, you best start a "Disregarded Den" forum. Because your "Everyone agrees with me or they're a bully" shit don't fly here.

And we will now get this back on topic before it turns into a shitstorm, please.

And how, exactly, do you feel you are being bullied? (Seriously getting sick of that fucking word being tossed around on a daily, no... hourly fucking basis).
I know someone that LURVES the word and seems to spread it like gospel.

But, like Kermit the frog, that's none of my business.

I've explained that this iPhone isn't working well. If that has upset everyone, then I do apologize. But there is no need for all the nonsense. I'm on topic! This is a shame to see a uniformed person associated with a child crime. It is reflective only on the member, not the service.

What part of "stay on topic" is too difficult to grasp?

I always find it baffling when people my age or younger have kids and then kill them. I'm 24. In no way am I ready for a child, but if I had one I could damn sure manage not to murder it.

What part of "stay on topic" is too difficult to grasp?

I always find it baffling when people my age or younger have kids and then kill them. I'm 24. In no way am I ready for a child, but if I had one I could damn sure manage not to murder it.

I find "Open Season" on murdering kids revolting and baffling, period, but I know exactly what you mean. You take the responsibility of caring for a human life seriously. These breeders live in some fantasy world when it comes to wanting to be parents. Either that, or the friggin' condom broke and 'stupid & selfish' disease set in.

(No more novels from me, that's for sure! :bookworm:)

& I agree, so sad about this story. It's always a bit of a deflation in my bubble when I learn a crime is at the hands of someone you wouldn't have initially expected....in a position you would hope to trust.

Like a police officer...or a preacher....or the Santa Claus who's posing for pictures with your kid....:nailbiting:

I'm sorry that this is your image of those who protect and serve. It's definitely not the norm. Don't lose faith in those who serve. Majority do it selflessly.

What in the FUCKING FUCK?!

So they HAD 4 children? Managed to murder the baby, and then when CPS and cops are involved the other 3 get taken (due to abuse/ neglect) resulting in one being hospitalized?? What the fuck is wrong with people? Why beat your kids? Can't these fuckers find someone their own size to pick on? JEEZUS!

Do u know what it's like in war? Do u know what your freedom costs to those who do serve?
god, shut up.

I wonder what happened to the baby. If she's the little one in the dad's pics, it looks like she was born prematurely (or that I don't know how babies are supposed to look-- that's a possibility too). His last post is weird:

No parent should have to bury there own daughter then have DFS blame you for her death share with all friends if you agree​

Back