• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
No names yet
jslhqt.jpg

A distraught Robert Perkins told reporters of the terror the man inflicted on his pregnant daughter, who continues to recover from the disgusting attack.​
A sicko kidnapped a pregnant college student at knifepoint in broad daylight, raped the woman in a Chicago alley, then stuffed the 24-year-old in the trunk of her own car
[...]
The woman and her baby, four months along, survived the harrowing attack in the city’s Roseland neighborhood, but it has community members on edge, and the victim’s father furious.

“I’d like for him to know that you have really torn my family up,” Robert Perkins told
[...]
“You teach your kids not to do wrong, and follow that path, and this happens … I’m just lost for words, to be honest with you. I’m an emotional wreck.”
[..]
Chicago State University student was putting school books in her car around 1 p.m. Wednesday near 98th St. and Indiana when the perv ran up behind her and placed a blade at her throat. He forced her in the car, drove down an alley, then raped the woman and stashed her in the trunk.
[...]
partially clothed woman stayed calm and was able to find the trunk release handle inside the dark space.
I went out the back to dump the trash and I noticed this little red vehicle in the alley and about that moment the trunk popped open and this young lady screaming out ‘Help me. Help me.’ I said, ’stay right there I’ll call the police,’” neighbor George Simpson Sr.
[...]
The victim was hospitalized and checked out and found to be physically OK. The young woman, who “thought that her life was over,” is studying criminal justice at college
[....]
Nobody deserves to be raped. Nobody,” her distraught father told
[...]
Cops described the rapist as a dark black man between the ages of 18 and 22. He’s around 5-feet-10 to 6-feet 2, weighing around 150 to 200 pounds. The man wore a blue jacket, plaid shirt and gray jeans,
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-student-stuffed-trunk-cops-article-1.1936859
10zzhh3.jpg

After the attack, the man stuffed the pregnant 24-year-old in her own car’s trunk.
3095unn.jpg

Police examine the car where the creep raped the Chicago State University student.​

Yep. Poor rapist, if her daddy finds him before the cops do! Something tells me that daddy is gonna hurt this sick little bastard. Hell, I would pay to watch AND give Dad a medal!! Anybody else like to join in? :devil: Sorry folks. The devil made me post it! :angelic:

Anybody else like to join in? YES I WOULD!!! LET ME GET A SNACK FIRST AND I'LL BE RIGHT THERE! :popcorn:

Hopefully this sicko will be off the streets soon and not able to hurt anyone else. He'll probably give a sad story of childhood or something like that. I hope this girl's dad does find him first. He would then get the justice he deserves. Of course he would be to much of chicken to accept responsibility for his dumb ass perverted actions! :chicken:

I hope Dad finds him before the Police do. That would be awesome! Maybe not correct or according to policy but AWESOME all the same.

four months along
Is it possible that he didn't realize she was pregnant? I'm pretty sure she told him but I just like to think that people aren't sick enough to target pregnant women to rape.

Don't burst my bubble and list rapists who have, I will totally cover my ears and say "la-la-la-la, I can't hear you" and stick out my tongue. I want to believe that he didn't target her because of pregnancy, I really want to believe that!

Is it possible that he didn't realize she was pregnant? I'm pretty sure she told him but I just like to think that people aren't sick enough to target pregnant women to rape.

Don't burst my bubble and list rapists who have, I will totally cover my ears and say "la-la-la-la, I can't hear you" and stick out my tongue. I want to believe that he didn't target her because of pregnancy, I really want to believe that!

She would not be showing much at four months, surely?

Back