• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2wp55e9.jpg
[...]
a health-food store worker is accused of using a $200 company check to pay a prostitute after a back-room encounter.
Surveillance cameras showed it all. That's what Slidell Police spokesman Detective Daniel Seuzeneau said in a news release. It all came to light when the store's manager reviewed surveillance footage after finding that a company check was missing.
[...]
24-year-old Charles West remained jailed Thursday after being booked Wednesday on charges of theft, forgery and soliciting prostitution. Seuzeneau said he did not know whether West has an attorney.

Police say they plan to arrest the woman for prostitution once they identify her.

Chief Randy Smith said, "We can't make this stuff up ... I'm at a loss for words! This is unbelievable."
http://www.stltoday.com/news/nation...cle_4d9896ea-404d-5d7f-ad53-6272138a3fa6.html

[...]
employee is facing charges for allegedly stealing a company check and using it to pay for a prostitute while at work.

Charles West, 24, was arrested for theft, forgery and solicitation of a prostitute,
[...]
West was caught by authorities after the store manager reviewed store surveillance video after seeing a check was missing
[...]
Monday evening, the manager saw West on video speaking with customer near closing time.
[...]
West and the woman then go to the back room, where the woman performed a sexual act on West.

West paid the woman $using the company check book and forging the manager's signature.

The manager of a local store was perplexed when he discovered one of his company checks missing. Upon further investigation, the discovery he made was shocking, not only to him, but to Slidell police
[...]
West was arrested Wednesday morning. He told officers he never met the woman until that night and that she “randomly came into the store and offered him oral sex for money."

Slidell police are still working to identify the female, who will ultimately be arrested for prostitution.
http://www.wwltv.com/news/crime/Pol...ny-check-to-pay-for-prostitute-267553321.html

Was this idiot not aware there were video camera's around? And she must be some kinda something to get $200.00 for a BJ. And how did he think he would be able to explain a missing check? This guy just wasn't thinking at all! What kind of health store do they run up there?

My question to you is this. When they put a stop payment on the check he wrote, can he then also be charged with theft of services? ;)

Sry, freely admit my mind is FUBAR, but lmao. Had this cock-eyed look on my face (pun intended) trying to figure out if the rather pricey lady thought his "home-grown bio-material" was more nutritionally sound since he works in a health food store. Goin' green, baby! X-D

ETA: "Farm-raised Trouser Trout, $200. Ask about our BOGO Tuesdays!" Ok, s'ing tfu now... :crack:

Last edited:
Yeah, she could not afford a credit card reader.

With that high of a price for just oral idk why she couldn't afford a credit card machine.
Did you know you can get a piece for your phone to do that. I know someone in Alaska who sells drugs and takes credit card payments for it.

$200 is steep for a BJ ! I would've at least gotten some pussy out of the deal, and some pooper penetration for the finale....

$200 had to be to cover his running tab with her. I don't for a second think he was savvy enough to find that high-priced of a call girl.

This was not well thought through. How did he ever anticipate getting away with this?! Even if he was stupid enough to pay with a company check, why ALSO commit the act at the location when you've GOT to know that there are cameras. What a jackass...

This brings back memories of Korea in the early 80's.
Was grounded in Seoul for 2 days and the CO tried to get us Hotel rooms but they had no vacancies in a 100 mile radius.
We ended up getting a killer deal for local hookers with free rooms. Shit, they even paid us for the black market goods from the AAFES.
If I remember right, Johnny Walker Black cost under $40 and sold for $120 with a smile and a loaded thank you ;-)
Thank you American tax payers, much appreciated!

Back