• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
1410962326202_wps_6_GLORIA_MOYETT_doesn_t_und.jpg
1410962326204_wps_7_10173739_701599113211388_.jpg

Charles Jordan Marc Carrion

1410962308401_Image_galleryImage_GLORIA_MOYETT_doesn_t_und.JPG

Brenda Jordan

LORIA MOYETT doesn't understand why her son had to die.

"I worked hard my whole life to move my family to a nice and quiet neighborhood, and he gets killed around the corner from my front door," she said last night.

[...]

her son Marc Carrion, 32, died at Aria Health Torresdale hospital. He had clung to life for two hours after he was shot in the head inside the Holme Circle Apartments, about a block from Moyett's house in a quiet Northeast Philly neighborhood.

That much, the end result, was clear to police. What remained uncertain was why the man holding the gun - whom police sources identified as Charles Jordan, 41 - had fired at Carrion.

Also unclear was why Carrion had spent his last night alive inside the bedroom of Jordan's 20-year-old daughter.

[...]

They also spoke with Jordan's daughter Brenda, trying to piece together the moments leading up to that fatal gunshot, according to sources.

[...]

Inside, they found Carrion shot once in the head inside the Jordans' second-floor apartment, and took him to Aria Torresdale.

Preliminary information from that crime scene showed that Jordan had found Carrion crouched in a corner in his daughter's room, and had threatened him, thinking he was an intruder, according to police sources.

A struggle ensued, and Carrion was shot.

Jordan remained at the house and called 9-1-1, later telling responding officers that Carrion had climbed into his daughter's bedroom through a window.

But as investigators continued to probe the shooting, they uncovered a divergent theory: that Carrion was romantically involved with Brenda, and that she had invited him into her bedroom.

[...]

While helping to renovate his brother's house across the street from the apartment complex, he heard muffled voices arguing. Then, a single gunshot rang out in the night.

"I heard a girl screaming, 'No, Daddy, no!' " said the man, who declined to give his name.

She then said, " 'Why did you do that? He was my best friend,' " he added, before "everything got quiet."

[...]

Meanwhile, inside a Holme Circle apartment across the hall from the Jordans', Carzeno Khaleel slept through the chaos.

The 26-year-old said yesterday that he had learned of the shooting only after seeing a news report. He's lived across the hall from the Jordans for about a year, but said he doesn't know them, which isn't unusual for residents in Holme Circle.

[...]

Wilson came home yesterday afternoon from a trip to New York, and, like Khaleel, had no idea what had transpired feet from his doorstep until someone filled him in.

But nobody had to fill Gloria Moyett in - she knew the full story right away.

And she has major problems with it.

"He's a stranger in your house, and you just shoot him in the head?" she said. "He's with your daughter, she's not screaming, and you shoot him just because you don't know him?

"This doesn't add up to me."

Moyett said her son had worked hard to get his life back on track after some problems in his youth. Court records show that he pleaded guilty to drug charges in 2008.

He recently landed a job in the food court at the King of Prussia Mall, she said, and was saving his money.

She said that her son, who had three sons from a previous relationship, had been invited into the Jordans' apartment by Brenda.

Carrion's friends told her that he had recently met the 20-year-old, and had given her a ride home that night from her job at a nearby 7-Eleven.

Regardless of how her son ended up inside that apartment Monday night, Moyett wants to know why he had to die there.

[...]
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20140917_Was_man_slain_in_NE_Philly_a_lover_or_an_intruder_.html

Umm, his daughter is 20, it seems to be a bit of an overaction to shoot an adult that he finds in his adult daughter's bedroom. I understand that he could have been an intruder but if his daughter was screaming then wouldn't the logic assumption be that she wasn't in danger?

Could he not have held the guy at gunpoint and maybe questioned them if he was hell bent on having his gun involved?

He recently landed a job in the food court at the King of Prussia Mall, she said, and was saving his money.
She said that her son, who had three sons from a previous relationship

Awful, sad story. But how the hell do you have 3 kids, work in the food court and save money? I have a good job and only one crumb cruncher and I can barely save anything!

If more white men did this...perhaps their daughters wouldn't be ******loving whores. He should have shot her as well. This is my unshakeable belief!

Last edited:
@Pete Bondurant
As funny as that is(Not being sarcastic because I just laughed my ass off. I guess I just have a weird sense of humor)

We need to think clearly and put race and religion and sexual orientation out of the reality of the situation.

A guy got shot for visiting an adult woman. Got shot by her father.

Shit is fucked up. I get the whole kick ass ask questions later, but the guy definitely jumped the gun there. Can't even ask the poor guy questions now.

It would be senseless to have 2 dead bodies over no real reason whatsoever

If more white men did this...perhaps their daughters wouldn't be ******loving whores. He should have shot her as well. This is my unshakeable belief!

But Dad, how are we going to have mixed race chicks? Everyone knows they are the hottest!

/Pete's disowned son

I'll bet his baby mama would love to have known he had money saved...I'm sure he wasn't paying child support...and the kids are all living on aid.

He didn't deserve to die this way though. I do believe he was a guest of the daughters and the father responded very poorly to finding him in the apartment. He knew this guy was no intruder...he was pissed to find a guy in her bedroom...despite the fact that she is an adult.

I want to know why a 32 yo would hide in apt. w/girl. He had to know she was sneaking him in. It sounds like such a juvenile thing to do. I doubt daughter will be sneaking any more guys in. I'm sorry he's dead - just seems so stupid.

Why should a 32 year old be sneaking in the window, at his age he should have come in the front door, then Dad could have welcomed him or sent him packing, both of them was too old to be sneaking around. But regardless I think Dad overstepped himself, I'm sure it's not the first boy(man) climbed in her bedroom window.

Tragic story for sure, but what I'd really like to know is, had he ever learned his lesson, was he using protection?

Not necessarily. There are women who don't get child support nor do they get welfare. Just sayin, some Moms make it on their own.
You are right Krystal...although young moms with three little ones tend to need aid to make ends meet with their paychecks becuz of dead beat dad's. This man didn't make very much money to be taking care of his kids and save a nickel. I apologize if I offended any single parents out there. I was one too and always worked...although didn't earn enough to pay child care and did get food stamps because of dead beat daddy.

You are right Krystal...although young moms with three little ones tend to need aid to make ends meet with their paychecks becuz of dead beat dad's. This man didn't make very much money to be taking care of his kids and save a nickel. I apologize if I offended any single parents out there. I was one too and always worked...although didn't earn enough to pay child care and did get food stamps because of dead beat daddy.
I do agree and you are so right that it's hard to make ends meet.

Look on the bright side for these kids, they can now share in the wealth of his Social Security death benefit which last I checked stood at a whooping $256 (allegedly for funeral expense, not sure where the feds bury their families but it ain't that cheap where I am), split 3 ways that's $85.33 per child. Could be more than they ever got out of him alive.:sarcasm:

Last edited:
That is the hardest looking 20 I have ever seen. The only reason people look like that and hide at that age while living with their parents is speed.

I do agree and you are so right that it's hard to make ends meet.

Look on the bright side for these kids, they can now share in the wealth of his Social Security death benefit which last I checked stood at a whooping $256 (allegedly for funeral expense, not sure where the feds bury their families but it ain't that cheap where I am), split 3 ways that's $85.33 per child. Could be more than they ever got out of him alive.:sarcasm:

The kids don't have to worry about child support now. They are eligible for survivor benefits from Social Security.

Father charged with manslaughter for shooting dead boyfriend, 32, he found hiding in his 20-year-old daughter's bedroom
  • Charles Jordan, 41, charged with voluntary manslaughter over shooting
  • Jordan killed Marc Carrion, 32, after finding him in daughter Brenda's room
  • Brenda Jordan, 20, was dating Mr Carrion and says she invited him up
  • Jordan's lawyer says father 'regrets' his actions but 'maintains innocence'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-hiding-daughter-s-bedroom.html#ixzz3Haz5MGWd

Back