• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
idcbab.jpg

A Bloomfield man faces statutory rape charges.

Charles Glass, 66, is accused of having sexual conduct with a 15-year-old girl.

Investigators are also combing through at least two computers and other items seized from his home.

The mother of the 15 year old fears more victims might be out there, so she's ready to talk.

"It's hard having to imagine your kid going through this."

Heartland News agreed to conceal the identity of victim's mother to protect her daughter. It has only been a week since the Bloomfield woman says her 15 year old daughter shared her story.

"She broke down and cried, we couldn't get her to quit crying. She broke down and told us."

It started months ago as the local mother says her daughter needed some help with Algebra.

"He said 'I can help her with that.'"

She says Charles Glass would come to her place of work and tutor her daughter.

"Apparently he was getting in to her head and making her believe things that a 66 year old should not make a 15 year old believe."

According to court records, Charles Glass would also contact his victim on line using "Bebo", a popular social networking site like Facebook. The girl's mom says Glass also wrote her daughter hand written notes.

"He made her believe he loved her. He gave her jewelry."

She says he took it too far once in January and once about a week ago.

"He picked her up from school and told her if she didn't go with him he would hurt her really bad."

According to the child's family the girl's father dropped her off at school, but she didn't go. Instead they claim Mr. Glass used the girl's cell phone and called the school, pretending to be her father...saying she was sick. Both times, he allegedly took her to Lake Wappapello providing her with alcohol.

On the second trip her mom says, "He had sexual intercourse with my daughter. You can't take a kid from school without parents' consent and take them and rape them. You can't do that. He's an old man and she's a young girl."

Charles Glass faces a charge of statutory rape. He's being held on $50,000 cash only bond.

According to the Bloomfield School District, Glass served as an elementary principal in Bloomfield from 1976-1983.

"The suspect, Mr. Glass, is very well known and from what I understand is very well liked in town. At this time the investigation is still ongoing," said Bloomfield Police Chief Jason Curtman.

Glass is also a husband and father. Heartland News' attempts to reach Glass or his family were unsuccessful.

The young teen's family took her out of school. She's now in a homebound program, and is about to begin counseling.

No word yet if any charges will be filed in Wayne County where the alleged rape happened. Charles Glass' next court appearance is March 12th in Stoddard County.
http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp?S=9914343

Last edited:
Yeah, I would have had to be drinking to fuck this old dude too.

called the school, pretending to be her father...saying she was sick. Both times, he allegedly took her to Lake Wappapello providing her with alcohol.

According to the Bloomfield School District, Glass served as an elementary principal in Bloomfield from 1976-1983.

This part bugs me, I'm betting there will be others come forward...

Bubba got some edumakashun for ya Glass, his name is BenDover

R

Back