• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2dajgd1.jpg
10qi61y.jpg
Charles Dirosa allegedly wrote "Put Wings On Pigs" on his Facebook page.
imo0hu.jpg
[...]
man who officials say made a threatening comment towards police on a social media page
[...]
Police say Charles Dirosa wrote, “Put Wings On Pigs” on his Facebook page Monday.

Followers of the Chicopee Police Department
[...]
alerted officials to the post and detectives investigated what they called a disturbing comment.

"After the events of the past few days, the PD took this threat very seriously," Chicopee police officials wrote on the department's Facebook
[..]
was identified as the Facebook user who wrote the comment and his information was given out to Massachusetts State Police and local police departments for officer safety.
[...]
police say Dirosa will be summonsed to court for threatening to commit a crime.

Police departments across the nation were on high alert Sunday and Monday after a gunman fatally ambushed two NYPD officers
[...]
http://www.cbs3springfield.com/stor...-charged-for-threatening-police#ixzz3MgwuwOJN

No he didn't threatened anyone "directly" and yes we are supposed to have freedom of speech here. But if you come across aggressive towards law enforcement at this time they can and will view something simple as this as a threat. Charges might not stick but he could have been an issue with police for awhile. They probably would take whatever they can to set an example out of him just to say we are paying attention to everyone and everything. Put wings on pigs pretty much states "kill pigs" (police officers). He pushed the envelope and they grabbed it. I try to stay open minded about people because of my job and knowledge of how not everything is as it seems and stuff. I don't think that if he came to my door interested in taking out my daughter I would be to thrilled about it and knowing his attitude about law enforcement I would be saying "Hell to the NO, and if you come back I will blow you away 9 ways to Sunday"! With that being said I figure he has earned a reputation on his own could have been asking for trouble.

Last edited:
No he didn't threatened anyone "directly" and yes we are supposed to have freedom of speech here. But if you come across aggressive towards law enforcement at this time they can and will view something simple as this as a threat.

Put wings on pigs pretty much states "kill pigs" (police officers). He pushed the envelope and they grabbed it

This is the problem. They shouldn't be allowed to stretch the laws to create a little personal vendetta against anyone who doesn't like the cops. The cops do NOT deserve this kind of power and absolutely are NOT responsible enough to wield it, this ability to threaten free speech. He alluded to a threat, he absolutely didn't make one in any way.

I hope he can somehow sue the department to stop this kind of bullshit from happening in the future. This is pure abuse of power.

Stupid neck tattoo? Check. Greasy hair? Check. Stupid wife-beater muscle shirt? Check.

Yes ladies we have a real winner right there. Better hurry before someone snatches this catch of a man up.:meh:

Man I wonder if "when pigs fly " is still acceptable.

I am not impressed with this threat
Exactly what I was thinking. While he was probably talking about cops, he could say he was referring to the saying "when pigs fly" and the charges would be dropped. Unless he had other incriminating things on his facebook.

His Facebook pictures, omg, :crack: Whatta douche!

I think we need to take up a collection to buy him some shirts, I noticed he must not have very many because he never seemed to have one on in his pictures. He really should cover up this non-existent pecs.

His Facebook pictures, omg, :crack: Whatta douche!

I think we need to take up a collection to buy him some shirts, I noticed he must not have very many because he never seemed to have one on in his pictures. He really should cover up this non-existent pecs.
Cracks me up how vain some guys are.

It was definitely an ill timed and tasteless comment, but if anyone really sees this panty waste as a threat they should be ashamed to admit it. Look at that assclown! The only “hit” he's ever carried out is hitting up his Mommy for gas money. Just another poser trying to look/sound gangsta.

Surely there must be something more than that? I wouldn't have any idea what he meant, but I see from the posts maybe it alludes to wishing death on them? Seems really weak unless there's more to the story. Don't rappers have lyrics much stronger than this regarding their feelings about the police? At this point I would say it sounds like harassment.

"Put wings on pigs" was the exact wording used by the Brooklyn cop-killer on his Facebook before he went out and blew them away. I can see why they flipped out, though I too don't expect charges to stick.

He deserves the inconvenience, they probably checked his facebook and figured "shithead" lets have some fun with stupid

what total bullshit. Law enforcement yet again over stepping. Do they have nothing more important to do or worry about then some random jackass's facebook page? What a waste of time and resources.

That said, the guy looks like an idiot and thus i hope the charge sticks and he's given a stiff punishment, hopefully jail time. ANd hopefully he's murdered while serving his miniscule term.

It was definitely an ill timed and tasteless comment, but if anyone really sees this panty waste as a threat they should be ashamed to admit it. Look at that assclown! The only “hit” he's ever carried out is hitting up his Mommy for gas money. Just another poser trying to look/sound gangsta.
Bicycles don't need gas, silly!

Didn't the guy who ambushed and killed two cops the other day...post something to his social media about putting "wings on pigs" prior to the slaughter? Perhaps this kid was being a copycat.

Food for thought: One cop hater posts this phrase as a threat then carries it out and executes two random police officers and himself. In retrospect, we read it and it was a portend of things to come - a premeditated double murder-suicide. Lives are taken, families are ruined, people are outraged, the civil unrest continues, and LE is now on even higher alert.

Another guy who obviously hates cops, too, posts the same thing within days of this tragedy, in this very real climate of retaliatory violence, and we (ppl) automatically assume something completely different. Why? Because he's "white" (ugh, hate that label)? Because he looks like a douche (and may well be)? Because his FB is douchey? Because surely this guy has got to be joking, unlike the other guy? Lightening can't strike twice, right?

Nah, if some other guy posts the same thing it isn't a real threat, he's just fronting to look cool. This guy, or any of the 10,000 other cop haters who've adopted this phrase and posted the same thing on various social media and haven't been busted yet aren't really serious; they can't be, can they?

It's a pretty safe bet this is the same type of denial those who read the cop killer's last post thought right before he left to make good on his catchy, little phrase and destroy lives.

There's no way in the world the Thought Police can investigate and control every person who says, chants or posts this phrase, nor should they, IMO. Is it likely this dork was actually making a legit threat he was planning to carry out as opposed to posting it on his FB to look like a cool, "cop killa"? Not IMO, but if DD, other TC venues, my career, and life have taught me anything, it's that nothing is impossible, and, like the shitbag who carried out this phrase as a valid threat, always expect the unexpected.

Trying to control the fallout from this latest example of "protest" bullshit is like pushing shit against the tide, and yes, I do believe it's a violation of the First Amendment as it is currently interpreted, however, legally, esp. post 9/11, it can still be (and apparently is) considered a chargeable offense/terroristic threat. Contrarily, threats the same and much worse than this in the music world, which reach untold millions more people, are protected and called, "artful expression."

Are all the cop haters and wannabes who adopt the dead asshole's saying going to go out and kill a cop or two or nine? Logic, common sense and the odds tell me no. But, when it comes to societal attitudes about things like this, Ferguson and the fallout still going on from that whole mess and others, showed us being too flip about this shit as individuals can not only turn around and bite us in the ass, it already has. JMO. YMMV.

Last edited:
Wow, am I not only becoming ancient, but am also completely out of touch
re: gangsta-bonics in the social media arena.
I read "put wings on pigs", and my mmj steeped brain travels back to my long past psychedelic youth:

"If you didn't care what happened to me
and I didn't care for you...
We would zig-zag our way through the boredom and pain,
occasionally glancing up through the rain
wondering which of the buggers to blame
and watching for pigs on the wing"

Well, this comment on Facebook was grossly insensitive for sure, and under the circumstances I can understand the police reaction. The guy is very obviously a total dick. I do however think that - unless evidence of a real threat is uncovered - the wrole thing should be dropped as they surely have better things to do. If the police went around prosecuting everyone for ever saying anything insensitive online, half of this forum - including me - would be in jail by now!

Wow.. Is it wrong that I had a mental image of lil piggies with wings flying around?

~shadow

Back