• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
sq2utf.jpg

STAMFORD, Conn. (WFSB) — A naked woman broke into a church in Stamford and destroyed a number of items inside it, according to police.

Officers said they arrested 32-year-old Celina Kelly after two eyewitnesses saw her smash a side window to St. Clements Church on Fairfield Avenue.

The incident happened around 5 p.m. on Wednesday.

The witnesses showed police how Kelly had gotten inside.

Police happened to be in the area conducting a “programmed patrol,” which they said they’ve been doing at places of worship around the city.

Officers said they saw Kelly inside destroying the chapel with a fire extinguisher.

The priest who resides in the living quarters confronted her in the basement as she was kicking in the door to the area, police said.

The priest was able to escape and open the chapel door for police.

Officers then arrested Kelly.

They said it was obvious she was under the influence of a drug.

Kelly admitted to them that she smoked marijuana laced with a chemical.

She was brought to Stamford Hospital for treatment.

Police charged her with second-degree burglary and second-degree criminal mischief.

Her bond was set at $20,000.
http://kdvr.com/2017/02/23/naked-woman-smashes-way-through-church/

She breaks into God's place and fucks shit up.
Well I guess it kinda makes sense as God fucked her shit up too...
that face...yeesh!
Even big tittays couldn't help that out.

I admit though I would have loved to see video of clergy trying to deal with a rampaging, nude, land manatee trashing the joint. I picture the guy looking like Rep Mitch McConnell running with his hands flailing in the air, crying out unintelligibly with that turtle waddle just flapping in the breeze.

Back