1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Catherine Thomas Turned Tricks In Front Of Son

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by Wicked Doll, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Wicked Doll

Wicked Doll Trusted Member

[​IMG]

http://cbs3.com/local/Bensalem.Bucks.County.2.989869.html

2. Kalehue

Kalehue Trusted Member

Unbelievable. I think Fred Harran said it all. The statement by the little boy breaks my heart. God bless him.

3. Pazuzu

Pazuzu Trusted Member

I am going to fucking puke. That poor child.

My children have never even met a date of mine.

4. KiKi

KiKi Trusted Member

Okay, I can't even get in the mood if I hear the baby crying in her room with the door shut...it just bugs me...how did this woman have sex with her 7 year old in the room?? That is disgusting.

5. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Trusted Member

Way to raise your son to respect women you selfish child abusing cow. Thank god there are people who will actually do something to help kids. I don't know who called in the tip but I'm betting that person can sleep better at night knowing that $#@@ is behind bars and her son is away from her.

6. Tazzzz

Tazzzz Trusted Member

Its one thing to see your mom or parents doing it and a whole nother thing to see your mom , stooping 100's and 100's of different guys. No child should have to live like he did, thats bullshit and fucked up beyond repair shit. Even cheap hookers can make 20k to 40k a month and even if you only make 3k to 4k that still plenty of money to afford a damn daycare or babysitter for fucks sake.

7. Wicked Doll

Wicked Doll Trusted Member

[​IMG]

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Mom-Turns-Tricks-Little-Boy-.html

8. Sister Iroz

Sister Iroz Nun the worse for where Bold Member!

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Mom-Turns-Tricks-Little-Boy-.html

First of all good for her Sister giving the police a tip and second this mom isn't a mother and doesn't deserve to be a mother. I hope they get this 7-yr. old boy the psychological help he so needs.

9. El Supremo

El Supremo Well-Known Member

That's just fucking disgusting on every possible level.

I hope this woman realizes that she may have gone a long way towards turning this kid into a future misogynist, or something far worse.

10. Kaylara

Kaylara Active Member

El Supremo, you read my mind.

11. ineedanap

ineedanap Trusted Member

I might be flamed for this, but where was the kid's dad? And what about the Johns?? How do you get it up w/a 7 yo watching???!!! SICK!

12. El Supremo

El Supremo Well-Known Member

Perhaps it's just a case of GMTA.

If I recall correctly, Henry Lee Lucas made similar claims about his own mother. I think the difference there is that while this kid was made to hide in a filthy bathtub during "business hours", Henry Lee was forced to watch his mom tending to her clientele.

Either way... I do not foresee a bright future for this poor kid.

13. tutkill

tutkill Active Member

I was thinking about that henry lee lucas thing too when reading this. Hope the little guy gets alot of help.

14. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Trusted Member

This little boy will need help. If nothing else, his view towards women right now probably aren't very good... and who could blame him with a whore like this as a mom?

15. Silvahalo

Silvahalo Bite My Seraphim Sass

I was just about to say, way to go mom, she's taking him down the road to serial killer kingdom. "Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer." based on Henry Lee Lucas and yes, he said that he was forced to watch his mother do her sex acts in front of him. Of course that's not all that happened to him, still this mother is sick, depraved bitch to subject him to lewd and lowly shit. I'm sure he was ignored, neglected and abused in other such ways.

I hope he fairs well in the system and is placed with loving parents....he's going to need a lot of support.

16. Jaded

Jaded Nell is a meanie Bold Member!

17. Dakota

Dakota FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt Bold Member!

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/loc...ugust/04/no-jail-time-for-prostitute-mom.html

Updated FP article, too. Please comment there!!!!
    http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/04/23/catherine-thomas-takes-her-child-to-work/

18. AngelFire

AngelFire Your dream or your nightmare. You decide. Bold Member!

The comment made by this little boy is killing me. He knows, at the tender age of 7, that what his mother was doing was wrong. Yet the sea cow that is 36 didn't care diddly about what damage she would be causing her son. She needs a broom stick jammed up her crotch. Perverted bitch.