• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Tazzzz

Trusted Member
Catalina Hernandez is scolded by her mom, Catalina Ocasio, after deadly love triangle.
EPIC-FAIL-catalina_hernandez.jpg

Pedro Marquez
amd_pedro_marquez.jpg

ROFL, Not only does Catalina's mom shame her in front of the news crew, the homless dead guys fiancée, showed up at the murder scene to berate her.

A feud between a Brooklyn woman's two beaus came to a bloody end as her live-in boyfriend plunged a knife into the chest of her homeless lover, police said Sunday.

Catalina Hernandez, the woman at the center of the violent love triangle, said that Michael Lebron walked from his shelter to her Bedford-Stuyvesant apartment at 10:30 p.m. Saturday and screamed for her on-again, off-again boyfriend to show himself.

"[He yelled] 'I ain't no p---y!'" Hernandez, 24, told the Daily News yesterday. "'I'm going to kill you; we're going to finish this tonight.'"

Pedro Marquez, the father of one of Hernandez's five children, leaned out her Mother Gaston Blvd. apartment window and accepted the challenge, the shaken woman said.

"Let's see who's going to die tonight!" Marquez shouted in Spanish, according to Hernandez. "He said, 'One of us got to die. One of us got to die.'"

Marquez, 46, emerged from the apartment building holding a kitchen knife and ran toward Lebron, police and witnesses said. Lebron, 40, staggered backward to pick up an orange traffic cone to defend himself - but the cone was bolted to the sidewalk, neighbors said.

Marquez stabbed his romantic rival several times in the chest, police said. Hernandez held Lebron's hand as he was put in an ambulance, but he died minutes later at Brookdale University Hospital. "[Pedro] just went at him and killed him," Hernandez said.

Marquez was charged with murder and criminal possession of a weapon. From a holding cell at the 73rd Precinct, Marquez allegedly penned an apologetic letter to Hernandez.

"I'm sorry for what happened, but that's life," Marquez wrote in the letter, which Hernandez translated from its original Spanish and read to The News. "Cathy, if you only knew how much I love you," she read. "You fulfill my heart."

Investigators said Lebron was living in a shelter after he was thrown out of his home by his fiancée, who visited the murder scene yesterday to berate Hernandez. Hernandez, however, defended both of the men vying for her affections.

"Mike knew how to treat a woman. He was just trying to show me regular love," Hernandez said. "But Pedro's not a bad person. He was just filled with rage and jealousy."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/09/07/2009-09-07_deadly_duel_ends_love_triangle.html

Last edited:
Holey cow, Catalina just popped out her fifth kid 2 months ago and started fooling around on her boyfriend. Right after the birth. Damn girl , you could hardly wait to get that kid out before your ass is out looking for a new man and WTF a homeless one with a fiancée???

Pedro Marquez, 46, fatally stabbed Michael Lebron, 40, in the heart with a kitchen knife, jealous that his girlfriend had been two-timing him with the man, police and witnesses said.

Cops said Lebron was stabbed Saturday on a sidewalk in Ocean Hill after confronting Marquez at their young lover's apartment building on Mother Gaston Boulevard. "Let's see who's going to die tonight! Let's settle this right now!" Lebron shouted at Marquez, according to the woman in the middle of it all, Catalina Hernandez.

Marquez, who has a 2-month-old daughter and a second-floor apartment with Hernandez, stabbed Lebron twice in the stomach and once through the heart shortly before midnight, the woman said.

Hernandez said she began seeing Lebron about two months ago after giving birth to her fifth child and after she had become frustrated by Marquez's neglect. "We were arguing, and he wasn't working, and I was doing everything alone," she said. "I wanted to live a peaceful life."

Of Lebron, whom she met at a cookout, Hernandez said: "He knew how to treat a woman. He wasn't trying to have sex all the time. He just showed me attention emotionally. He knew how to be there."

Earlier, Hernandez was denied access to Marquez at Brooklyn's 73rd Precinct station. Instead, they exchanged notes.

"I love you," Hernandez said in her note. "I'm going to be there for you."

"I don't put the blame on you," Marquez wrote to her. "Please forgive me. It was not my intention to do this. I've been depressed. I feel sorry for what happened but that's life."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/regional/brooklyn/femme_fatal_EASOVtQQlIcF0S5yDqSFkL

Kinda feeling bad for her. This statement makes me feel for her,

after she had become frustrated by Marquez's neglect. "We were arguing, and he wasn't working, and I was doing everything alone," she said. "I wanted to live a peaceful life."

Of Lebron, whom she met at a cookout, Hernandez said: "He knew how to treat a woman. He wasn't trying to have sex all the time. He just showed me attention emotionally. He knew how to be there."

If the live in boyfriend (baby daddy whatever) did this, imagine what life may have been like.

From the article:
"I'm sorry for what happened, but that's life," Marquez wrote in the letter

How could Catalina look for love with poor homeless LeBron when she had this brilliant philosopher right in her own home (or at least her momma's home).

"Yay I'm important! Guys fight and kill over me!!!"

you know that's what she was thinking because she probably has that mentality. And how old is she? Seems these 2 guys were quite a bit older.

And who the hell has enough energy to fuck anyone or anything when they just had a baby 2 months ago??

I am only makeing guess's here but that pict of the mom chewing her ass out for being such a slut, probly isnt the first time she has done it. It looks like its a old broken record they have played many times before.

Besides that how good of a guy was the hiomeless man?? his fiancée gave him the boot for some reason. He obviously didnt have a job or source of income, so he was pretty much another version of what she already had.

Catalina had him all worked up enough to come over and say "'I'm going to kill you; we're going to finish this tonight.'". Sounds like she had been talking to him on the phone that day if not moments before the fight. She is just a black widow and nothing but trouble for any man in her life.

And who the hell has enough energy to fuck anyone or anything when they just had a baby 2 months ago??

That's only a problem if you take care of your kids. If you leave your man, I mean Mom (easy mistake) home with your kids, you've plenty of time to fuck random homeless guys.

this thread is priceless, thanks everyone.

as for catalina...i'm surprised her doctor hasn't "accidentally" tied her tubes yet.

I am only makeing guess's here but that pict of the mom chewing her ass out for being such a slut, probly isnt the first time she has done it. It looks like its a old broken record they have played many times before.

Besides that how good of a guy was the hiomeless man?? his fiancée gave him the boot for some reason. He obviously didnt have a job or source of income, so he was pretty much another version of what she already had.

Catalina had him all worked up enough to come over and say "'I'm going to kill you; we're going to finish this tonight.'". Sounds like she had been talking to him on the phone that day if not moments before the fight. She is just a black widow and nothing but trouble for any man in her life.

First of all I know the woman very well and what was said was all mix up ok. And to clear the part first of the home, it was ms hernandez apartment and she has been having her own since she was 16. And for the record me hernandez has now a bachelors in criminal justice and was in college while that happen. And one thing to clear that she wasn’t with mr marguez. She had chilled with friends and knew the guy already cause they were friends and they had something one night only and she got pregnant and she is not the first to do a one night stand with a person ok. And also to clear things up she had an agreement with mr marguez to be there for the whole 9 months. She met mr lebron when she was 6 weeks pregnant at a cookout and fell inluv immediately. Lebron was not homeless first of all he was in a program for some substance abuse and was able to work and stay out on weekends.The so call fiancé had left me him because he wanted to do good and do what he must on his own. The fiancé wanted him to stay where he was living at instead of him going inpatient,he left and that was that. When lebron and Catalina met they were always together and even were planning on living together, they were in the process of searching and viewing some apartments and they had just spotted the perfect apartment but that never came true because marguez took his life over a jealousy rage ,which marguez knew already that Catalina had a boyfriend and they loved each other and had 8 months together.Mr lebron already and met Ms hernandez mother months ago as well a other family members that loved lebron very much and I even got along with the dude.The night of the fight they had just came home together from MS Hernandez nieces birthday party at Coney Island area.anyways that’s that and to clear the part with Catalina being a slut, me as a man can tell you that I’ve known her very well that I can say she ain’t about that life being a slut, thot or what ever ya want to be calling her. This woman all she wanted was to be happy with lebron that’s all and marguez took that away...BUT COULD SAY THIS MUCH,SHE IS MARRIED,AND HAS TWO BUSINESS THAT ARE HER AND HER OWN AND ALL I COULD SAY IS THAT SHE WORKS IN THE POLICE FIELD R.I.P. MICHAEL LEBRON HOMIE THANKS FOR MAKING MY FRIEND THE HAPPIEST WOMAN IN THOSE MONTHS YA WERE TOGETHER...

First of all I know the woman very well and what was said was all mix up ok. And to clear the part first of the home, it was ms hernandez apartment and she has been having her own since she was 16. And for the record me hernandez has now a bachelors in criminal justice and was in college while that happen. And one thing to clear that she wasn’t with mr marguez. She had chilled with friends and knew the guy already cause they were friends and they had something one night only and she got pregnant and she is not the first to do a one night stand with a person ok. And also to clear things up she had an agreement with mr marguez to be there for the whole 9 months. She met mr lebron when she was 6 weeks pregnant at a cookout and fell inluv immediately. Lebron was not homeless first of all he was in a program for some substance abuse and was able to work and stay out on weekends.The so call fiancé had left me him because he wanted to do good and do what he must on his own. The fiancé wanted him to stay where he was living at instead of him going inpatient,he left and that was that. When lebron and Catalina met they were always together and even were planning on living together, they were in the process of searching and viewing some apartments and they had just spotted the perfect apartment but that never came true because marguez took his life over a jealousy rage ,which marguez knew already that Catalina had a boyfriend and they loved each other and had 8 months together.Mr lebron already and met Ms hernandez mother months ago as well a other family members that loved lebron very much and I even got along with the dude.The night of the fight they had just came home together from MS Hernandez nieces birthday party at Coney Island area.anyways that’s that and to clear the part with Catalina being a slut, me as a man can tell you that I’ve known her very well that I can say she ain’t about that life being a slut, thot or what ever ya want to be calling her. This woman all she wanted was to be happy with lebron that’s all and marguez took that away...BUT COULD SAY THIS MUCH,SHE IS MARRIED,AND HAS TWO BUSINESS THAT ARE HER AND HER OWN AND ALL I COULD SAY IS THAT SHE WORKS IN THE POLICE FIELD R.I.P. MICHAEL LEBRON HOMIE THANKS FOR MAKING MY FRIEND THE HAPPIEST WOMAN IN THOSE MONTHS YA WERE TOGETHER...
Nobody gives a shit 8 yrs later.

Why do people go to the trouble to find a story about someone they know who did a shitty thing, that now must for some reason be defended.
Too much wrong in this that happened nearly a decade ago.

No one gives a ducks turd.

Nobody gives a shit 8 yrs later.

No one woulda given a given a shit 8 years ago either.

These people are gutter trash. The deceased was a drug addicted piece of filth, and a dumb one at that. The woman was/is a dirty scumbag whore who shacks up with drug addicted pieces of filth. Nuff said.

Thanks for updating us on the court case/sentencing of the culprit though...oh wait, you couldnt be bothered to do that in your rambling massive wall of text.

How bout you dont fucking post again? Thanks.
[doublepost=1508548762,1508548705][/doublepost]
LL I COULD SAY IS THAT SHE WORKS IN THE POLICE FIELD

Stamping license plates while in lockup isnt really the same as "working in the police field".

Hey, wait, what?

First, thank you for sharing what you personally know. That's always good to read.

Also know that this thread is really old. Regulars on this site are gonna give you a lot of shit for resurrecting that.

Stick around. You might like it here.

:cat:

Oh...break up your paragraphs a bit. Makes it easier for us old curmudgeons to read.

I came for the epic slut fail pic.

EPIC SLUT FAIL PIC FAIL!!!!!

:arghh:

Last edited:
alg-catalina-hernandez-jpg.jpg

That is the pussy a man would give his freedom up for? I wonder which one of their names she is going to get tatted with.

Uhhhh...so that's why she visited him in jail..wrote notes to him expressing her love and intention of being there for him? After he murdered her true love? I do thank you for trying to clear that up though. Your explanation was very insightful and very well written.

Hey this is me Kelsi Hernandez daughter of Catalina Hernandez I’m just here to say that I love her so much and I’m one of he 5 children. I’m 13 right now turning 14 on the 17th of February. I just want to say thank you for sticking up to her. I got taken away from her when I was 5 and I wish to see her again. I just miss her and I wish I had her number to contact her everyday and to tell her how much I LOVE HER. I just wish all these people would stop calling her a slut. I also love Michael LeBron. He was an awesome person and didn’t deserve to die...
[doublepost=1518060750,1518060470][/doublepost]
Hey this is me Kelsi Hernandez daughter of Catalina Hernandez I’m just here to say that I love her so much and I’m one of he 5 children. I’m 13 right now turning 14 on the 17th of February. I just want to say thank you for sticking up to her. I got taken away from her when I was 5 and I wish to see her again. I just miss her and I wish I had her number to contact her everyday and to tell her how much I LOVE HER. I just wish all these people would stop calling her a slut. I also love Michael LeBron. He was an awesome person and didn’t deserve to die...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she posted her address in hopes her bio mom would find this page and make contact. Which is sad. . But this I think is her only way of reaching out to her. Really no place for a young one to be tho. Not here .probably not ever. Not sure if her mom deserves to be in her life cause if she was taken away and mom never got her back makes me wonder if she ever even tried. And throw in the statement that she "works with police" just tells me all I need to know. And which makes my opinion as is. She didn't try .

Back