• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
2e0p6kn.jpg
4j6hra.jpg
312ebg4.jpg
A Crawford County woman's conflicting statements about her role in the death of her 4-month-old son have at least temporarily ended her bid to plead guilty in the case.

Casey Ann Shay Yoder had planned to plead in Crawford County Court on Thursday to a second-degree felony count of involuntary manslaughter in the March 5 death of Aiden J. Brown.

But Crawford County Judge Mark Stevens stopped the proceedings Thursday afternoon after Shay-Yoder, 19, claimed the statement she had given investigators in the case didn't match what really happened.
[...]

The Crawford County District Attorney's Office amended the criminal complaint against Shay-Yoder by adding a second-degree felony count of involuntary manslaughter. Shay-Yoder was expected to plead guilty to that charge Thursday in exchange for having the other four charges dropped, Crawford County First Assistant District Attorney Paula DiGiacomo said in court.

The charge was based on a statement Shay-Yoder had given to police, in which she stated she had placed the crying infant on a pillow and covered him with another pillow before she went and took a 15-minute bath.

But when asked by Stevens if that's what she had done, Shay-Yoder said it wasn't. She claimed in court that her husband, who is not the child's father, was on the bed with the infant and had left the house while the infant remained on the bed. She said she then went to take a shower without checking on her son.

Stevens said he couldn't accept Shay-Yoder's plea based on that statement.

"If you can come up with language that fits the charge, I will accept the plea," he said.
[...]

Shay-Yoder, who is free on $50,000 bond, will now face the original four criminal charges at trial in November or January.
http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091016/NEWS02/310169986

Aiden was a twin:
Aiden James Brown, 5 months, of 1363 Lamont Drive, Meadville, passed away Thursday, March 5, 2009, at Meadville Medical Center.

Aiden was born in Erie on Oct. 11, 2008, a son of Joshua Brown and Casey Shay.

Aiden is survived by his father, Joshua Brown, his mother and stepfather, Casey Shay and Curtis M. Yoder, a twin sister, Kieley May Brown, a brother, Landyn Michael Shay, a stepbrother, Quinn James Yoder
http://www.meadvilletribune.com/archivesearch/local_story_065195751.html

Her MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brunette_baby_mamma
my life has been pretty messed up and i would never wish what im going through apon anyone..all that matters anymore is my family. and what we know..anyones elses word doesnt matter..no one except god can judge me!
Her status updates make me gag.

67085w.jpg
2nvt3c1.jpg

"Only God can judge me."

She hang out with Ron Cummings? Seems that statement is popular with all the ignorant fuckwads I read about.

Awww the twins were born 6 days after my baby. Aiden would have turned 1 this past week :(
I hope someone is keeping the other kids safe, she seems like a gigantic dumbass

alright, check this you faggots, do you know this girl? im gonna take a WILD guess. NOOOOO. so shut your fucking mouths. i mean if yall got a problem, get at me.
this is obviously none of your business & you guys are just showing how immature you are getting into ppls lives. like seriously GROW THE FUCK UP. like you guys got nothing better to do but rip on this young ass girl thats getting accused for shit she DIDNT do.

alright, check this you faggots, do you know this girl? im gonna take a WILD guess. NOOOOO. so shut your fucking mouths. i mean if yall got a problem, get at me.
this is obviously none of your business & you guys are just showing how immature you are getting into ppls lives. like seriously GROW THE FUCK UP. like you guys got nothing better to do but rip on this young ass girl thats getting accused for shit she DIDNT do.

Dear User...

Implying someone should "grow the Fuck up" while feeding into our "immaturity" would indicate that perhaps you need to do the same.

Baby Killers unite, Username is here to defend you while we all "grow the fuck up"

Just sayin...

So USER, are we to think that her giving the original account of what happened, putting a pillow on her crying infant then walking away is somehow not true? Please do enlighten us ignorant, immature fools.

While you're at it. See how me posting baby Aiden's picture would be upsetting? see, how there will be no more pictures past his 5 months, and see how upsetting that is to those who are left without him, like his twin sister Kieley May, his older brother Landyn and step brother Quinn. See now, I would love a moment to question this young woman on what exactly happened that her 5 mo. old baby would turn up dead under a pillow. I think her story might change again. Yeah, open your eye's User and see.

67085w.jpg

Alright, check this you dumbass, I do have a problem with baby killers, especially when the poor child was killed by his own mother. So, being that I do have a problem, how do I "get at you?" I really hope this bitch loses her parental rights to the other children and gets ALOT of jailtime. And, hopefully while in jail, someone decides to smother her with a pillow! Or their fists, I'm not picky!

Last edited:
you know what, this is my nephew, & all you guys saying this is killing me.
do you people like making a whole familys life hell, we dont need this shit.

you know nothing about my sister so why dont you all just shut the fuck up.
you hear all this stuff in the media about ppl killing there babies well this story isnt true, i understand everything thats going on, i HATE my sister but i stick up for her 100%

& im sick of hearing about my poor nephew, i see his picture hanging on my wall EVERYDAY.

so thanks for a shitty year.

dont blame others for what YOU are in control of.
you dont fuking like it?
you dont want to read comments like this?
then dont SEEK them out.

you want people to know what really happened, then explain it.
so far all we see is what is reported by police and the media and statements YOUR SISTER has made. if she would have just come out with the truth from the beginning in written statements to the police about what really happened, instead of contradicting herself, and retracting what really happened then maybe things would be different for her and your family. if this was anyone else, but your sister, you would be questioning that person yourself and what really happened to this poor child. babys dont just show up dead underneath pillows without someone putting them on them...and in case you DONT know, a child that small doesnt have the muscle strength or ability to remove something off thier face that is causing them to suffocate.

your going to try & tell me?

well, lets start with she didnt lay aiden down.
& he was rolling over, i was watching him like 3 days before this shit, then my mom was watching him that morning, he rolled over.
& she didnt put a pillow over his face, the person who laid them down AKA step daddy, then he put pillows around him so he wouldnt roll off, because wether it seems they can or not, they can.

& you guys dont know me, so if someones baby died, i wouldnt believe the news.
i mean if it happened to someone i knew i'd ask them if they were ok, i wouldnt barge in there business.. THATS FUCKED UP.

and in case you DONT know, a child that small doesnt have the muscle strength or ability to remove something off thier face that is causing them to suffocate

RIGHT??
right.

i wasnt trying to tell YOU how it happened. i said, explain it. becuz all we see is what the POLICE and MEDIA are reporting....

you hear all this stuff in the media about ppl killing there babies well this story isnt true, i understand everything thats going on, i HATE my sister but i stick up for her 100%

& im sick of hearing about my poor nephew, i see his picture hanging on my wall EVERYDAY.

You are thanking US for a shitty year? LOL really? Thanking us? Wow! Hey Demons we just got blamed for our first baby murder I think!!!!!

Get your own head out of your ass - I think you need to thank your "sister" for a shitty year. After all SHE is the one that SAID she put the pillow over your nephew (no one else).

Too bad she isn't still in jail - since her myspace has been accessed today. *Shrug* Once she pays for what she did and the jury says one way or another - then we'll apologize or laugh and point and insult the baby murderer some more.

This post was from 2 months ago. Pretty much forgotten. You really did your sister a huge disservice by resurrecting this thread. I'm glad that you are not MY sister.

Sounds like you are making your own year shitty.

That? Is fucking fabulous. Thank your dear sister for your shitty year, not us.

What part isn't true? There's an innocent baby who's dead, right? And that baby was in the care of your sister, correct? So it's not a far leap to jump to the conclusion, especially with the charges against her, that she's responsible. Your sister can't keep her story straight. Seems to me that you're pointing your finger the wrong way. You know what they say...anytime you point the finger, you've got three more pointing right back atcha.

Did this chick (username) just come in here and call a bunch of girls faggots? Wow...

BTW I'm very, very sorry about your nephew but I wish you'd take your anger out on your sister.....

oh yeah? bad year... i guess 2010 will be worse when she goes to trial next month.

Without the plea deal, Shay-Yoder faces a maximum 67 years in jail and $90,000 in fines on the original charges if she is convicted — 40 years and a $50,000 fine on the criminal homicide charge; 20 years and $25,000 on aggravated assault; five years and $10,000 on endangering the welfare of children; and two years and $5,000 on reckless endangerment.

once again, very sorry for your loss and i hope the other kids are doing well.

Last edited:
It always amazes me when family and friends come here to defend and blame The Dreamin Demon for the sorrow and discord in their lives, instead of the actual shitstain that caused it! Should we change this forums name to "The Dreamin Demon Wants You"? And advertise it with subliminal messages in a TV commercial that flash "KILL YOUR BABIES,NOW" so that at least these dumbasses will be half right?
username; My instincts tell me that you have had about 14 real "shitty" years, your maturity level in the name calling is proof!

Should we change this forums name to "The Dreamin Demon Wants You"? And advertise it with subliminal messages in a TV commercial that flash "KILL YOUR BABIES,NOW" so that at least these dumbasses will be half right?
Shhhhhhhh :tape22: It's a secret on the agenda for 2010.

you guys just dont get it.
& my maturity level doesnt matter, my fowl language comes from anger, stress, & depression.

has any of your babies died? -if no,
then dont act like you know, seriously..

ask someone who REALLY has there head on straight, they'll tell you.

if your baby were to die, I'm really going to guess you would be fucked in the head, you wouldn't know what to do, or what to say.. its like a car crash, you never seen it coming but when it hits, it hits hard. & your scared & you have like an anxiety attack, something like that. you cant breathe, you cant speak, & when you do your voice trembles, yet your being interrogated by people telling you itwas your fault, your going to get all your thoughts mixed up cause this shit that happens, it goes bone deep.
knowing you didn't do it, & you got your family by your side, you still feel shitty. you try to live your life one day at a time with the past year, your baby has died, its hard.

i've never been there, i cant say i can imagine it..
so since i cant & shes hurt really bad i just want to make her feel better so her parents can stop worrying, & i don't have such a bad life.

it's hard to read all the hateful things all these resources say, & i know it wouldn't hurt if i just stayed away, but its kinda just nice to know what other people are saying,

one person can make a difference. & me, i will never give up.

This post was from 2 months ago. Pretty much forgotten. You really did your sister a huge disservice by resurrecting this thread. I'm glad that you are not MY sister.

Sounds like you are making your own year shitty.

how about we all have lives...so no we don't sit around on our asses all day to post shit like u do...we have our family to be there for and jobs how about u try the same thing...learn what really happened then go ahead and run your mouth. ever heard of cops are wrong all the time

Dear user:

Please just fuck right off and don't come back until you learn how to spell and punctuate and capitalize. Your posts hurt my brain. Are you fucking retarded, or has this tragedy affected your higher brain function in some way? Not only have you not mastered the English language, you're just coming here and begging people to abuse you. I mean, seriously, if your year has been so shitty, look to your own fucked up sister and thank her. She's the one with a dead baby and a less than satisfactory explanation.

If strangers on the internet can ruin your life, you need to get a life outside of the internet. You're starting to make up shit and sounding like it a blithering idiot. Not helpful to your sister's cause at all. We may start to believe that it runs in the family. If you act this way when stressed by online personas, I shudder to think how you would do when faced with real stress like new motherhood.

Latest posts

Back