• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
Show it all:hilarious::hilarious: get arrested

PAWHUSKA, Okla. (AP) - Police in northern Oklahoma say they've arrested a substitute teacher on an indecent exposure complaint after she reportedly did a cartwheel in front of students while wearing a skirt but no undergarments.

The Pawhuska Police Department says a student recorded the incident on a cellphone. Police Chief Scott Laird says the incident reportedly happened during a high school choir class in Pawhuska, about 100 miles northeast of Oklahoma City.
http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=34399056&catId=112032

Okay ... she was arrested ... I have no problem with this .. i hope they search her cell phone and find out what students are fucking her.

Actually, my comment was referring to the woman who was just arrested. I want to see her "vagina opening and closing" as stated by a witness. Because that would be a helluva cartwheel.

2nv3uo2.jpg

Lacey Sponsler was arrested on Tuesday for the alleged cartwheel sans underwear before a high school choir class last week, KOKI TV reports. According to an officer’s affidavit obtained by The Smoking Gun, Sponsler prefaced the kinky cartwheel by talking about her previous drug use and how she “thought 14-year-old boys were like men.”

Sponsler informed the class that she was not wearing underwear before launching into the cartwheel, a female teen told police.

The performance was captured on a student’s mobile phone. The officer who later swore out the affidavit viewed that video. He noted that Sponsler was wearing a long dress but that her buttocks and sex organs were visible when she did her cartwheel.

[...]

Her previous criminal record includes pleading guilty to marijuana possession, public intoxication and possession of drug paraphernalia in 2008 and pleading guilty to possession of methamphetamine and marijuana in the presence of a child and possession of drug paraphernalia in 2011, according to The Smoking Gun.

Link

I don't think she quite knows what the word "previous" means. The word is "current", darling.

Sponsler prefaced the kinky cartwheel by talking about her previous drug use and how she “thought 14-year-old boys were like men.”

The infamous cartwheel.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

July 26 2017
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...heeled-without-underwear-given-probation.html

A former substitute teacher in Oklahoma who exposed herself to students when she did a cartwheel while wearing a long skirt but no underwear has pleaded guilty to a reduced charge.

Lacey Sponsler pleaded guilty Monday to assault after the charge was reduced from indecent exposure.

She was given a two year suspended sentence and can't teach for two years. She will not have to register as a sex offender.

Then she took advantage of a gullible couple:
http://kfor.com/2017/08/18/we-never...ccused-of-squatting-in-oklahoma-couples-home/
TULSA, Okla. – A former Oklahoma teacher who pleaded guilty to assault is back in the spotlight after allegedly taking up residence in a Tulsa couple’s home.
[...]
Now, an elderly couple in Tulsa say Sponsler is living in their home and they can’t get her to leave.
Lloyd Anderson says that he agreed to help Sponsler, who showed up at his door with a mutual friend.
Sponsler reportedly told him that she needed to use his address as her permanent residence. At that point, he claims that she wrote a letter in his name to the judge overseeing her case, claiming that she lived in the house and helped pay rent.
“The deal was after she got her plea bargain from the judge, she would use the money she had coming to buy two bus tickets to Seattle, Washington,” Anderson told KJRH.
However, he says that she used a ladder to break through a window and move inside the home.
“She said that the whole time that she’s been here this is her residence and we never gave her permission,” said Sharon Denney.
Legal analysts say the homeowners could give Sponsler a 30-day notice before filing a “Forceable Entry Detainer.”
“You have no idea what somebody can do in 30 days or 30 minutes” Anderson said.

Betting the mutual friend was some old codger plugging her rabid yak.

This broad is all kinds of messed up.
What is the criteria for being a teacher in Oklahoma anyways...
not spelling it teechur?

She got off way easy, but then went and effed it up.
Her probation will likely be violated and she will be behind bars this time.
There is batnuts on her face...
no really...
actual bat testicles I swear!

On the plus side she does have sizable yabbos,
so there is that.
Am guessing the boys were fired up in a lust fit.
Nudity is nudity when yer 14.

Betting the mutual friend was some old codger plugging her rabid yak.

This broad is all kinds of messed up.
What is the criteria for being a teacher in Oklahoma anyways...
not spelling it teechur?

She got off way easy, but then went and effed it up.
Her probation will likely be violated and she will be behind bars this time.
At this point it's a civil matter.
It sounds like this guy was agreeing to the trickery until she started staying there.

.Sponsler reportedly told him that she needed to use his address as her permanent residence. At that point, he claims that she wrote a letter in his name to the judge overseeing her case, claiming that she lived in the house and helped pay rent.
If the elderly couple don't evict her thru legal process and just lock her out, they become criminals.
[doublepost=1514299276,1514299187][/doublepost]It doesn't actually say in the article, it was glossed and skipped over, but I bet he signed the letter she wrote to the judge.

Back