• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1680779262320.png

A Sioux Falls daycare worker is accused of raping a 3-year-old girl and is facing a first-degree rape charge and sexual contact with a child.

Carter Michael Ronke, 18, is behind bars in the Minnehaha County Jail and is being held on $100,000 bond, according to online court records.

In court documents, the Sioux Falls Police Department responded to an area hospital emergency room early Friday morning after the victim's mother noticed bleeding after her child used the restroom. A doctor observed "obvious trauma," according to court documents.

Asked what happened, the 3-year-old girl said it "hurt really bad,' and that '... Carter did it," and said they were "... playing a game" during nap time at the daycare center, according to an affidavit.

Ronke, who worked there, was sent home from the daycare center and was interviewed by law enforcement according to court documents. In that interview, Ronke said he was not allowed to change children.

Asked by investigators if the man's semen would be anywhere near the victim, he responded, "No, shouldn't be, not even close." According to court documents, he then sent detectives a message later that day and said, "I have a question regarding the situation, so if you had semen on your hands but you washed your hands, and it was 40 mins later, but they grabbed your hands then touched themselves, could the semen be found in that area?"

In an interview with detectives, the victim described Ronke as a "kid grown up." The child alleged Ronke digitally penetrated her in her classroom while she was playing with toys, according to court documents. The victim said it happened one day and not more than one day.

A child protection services worker told detectives at the end of an interview with the victim, the child drew a picture and said it was a girl walking or running away "from a scary, scary guy," according to court documents.

"Umm, Officer, is there anyway that I can invent a complicated enough scenario, without my admitting to having done anything illegal, that would clear me of these charges?" Way to tell your whole story without admitting that you actually abused the little, Assclown... :shifty:
Right? Sounded just like a little kid who got caught, got scared, got some time to think, and began changing his story and inventing wild scenarios to “cover” himself. Idiot…

View attachment 93165

A child protection services worker told detectives at the end of an interview with the victim, the child drew a picture and said it was a girl walking or running away "from a scary, scary guy," according to court documents.

It would have escalated, I am so glad the child was brave enough to say what this monster did to her.

Last edited:
Back