• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ScarlettHarlot

jl2hs1.jpg

A schoolboy groomed by his teaching assistant claims the abuse has 'scarred him for life' after she let her daughter call him 'dad' and even told him she was pregnant.

Caroline Berriman was this week spared jail after admitting to having sex with the 15-year-old student .

The boy, who is now 17, has broken his silence to tell how Berriman groomed him over Facebook.

Berriman, now 30, came clean about the affair with the boy last year.
The relationship started when she was working as a classroom teaching assistant at Abraham Moss Community School in Crumpsall, Manchester.
[...]
When the student told Berriman his mother knew about their affair, he claims she became angry and attacked him, claiming she would lose her daughter.

The teenager claims the teaching assistant turned up at his house with £20,000 in cash begging him to run away with her before he reported the abuse to Childline.
She pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual activity with a child - and a further charge of sexual activity with a child by a person in a position of trust.

Berriman, of Chadderton, Oldham, was handed a two-year sentence, suspended for two years at Minshull Street Crown Court, having pleaded guilty to all three charges at an earlier hearing.

She faces 250 hours of unpaid community work - and was ordered to pay a £100 victim surcharge.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/schoolboy-groomed-teaching-assistant-we-6536549

Edited to add forgotten link.

Goddamn piece of shit. This is why I need feminism to go the fuck away. Women are given the slide yet if a man of 30 touched a 15 year old girl (well, 28-30 touching a 15-17 year old) he would be publicly crucified and put in prison for nearly the rest of his life, and even this his life would be completely over. But no she gets the goddamn pussy pass. There would be absolutely no recovery from such a thing for a guy in her position and nor should there be for her. I fucking call death sentence.

Two year suspended sentence, 250 hours unpaid work and 100 pds victim surchrge, that's all, she hould be happy she didn't lose her daughter' I would be lobbying for a life sentence cause she's gonna do this again, first chance she gets.

you're beautiful. nobody should hire a sex offender who was not punished for their deeds!

Latest posts

Back