• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
I'm not gonna lie. This story took a few attempts. A 15lb 4yo chained with a dog collar, combined with mom and dad's *oh well* statements really pissed me the hell off.

<3 Alexandra, for you...

30m0581.jpg

He denied abusing his 3-year-old daughter, but police say he locked her up in a bedroom and forced her to wear a dog collar.

She weighed all of 15 pounds, her body was covered in bruises, and still he says he didn't do it.

Carlos Cruz says he would be crazy to beat or kill his 3-year-old little girl Alexandra, but admits he and his wife Rosemary Velazco didn't take Alexandra to the doctor when she got sick this weekend.

He says he was afraid the Department of Child Safety would take his daughter away like they did when she was born in 2011. On Saturday night, the girl's uncle called 9-1-1.

Police say the girl was malnourished, covered in bruises, with cuts on her head and a broken knee. She was pronounced dead at the hospital.

Ramon Velazco admits the girl's weight was a red flag but says he was unable to help.

"I couldn't really do nothing," said Ramon Velazco. :confused:

DCS confirms they took custody of Alexandra when she was born after her mom tested positive for amphetamines. Months later a judge gave her parents custody after taking substance abuse classes. Rosemary declined a jailhouse interview but did have something to say during her first court hearing.

"I understand what you mean right now. I'm in good eyes to you. You don't have no good eyes. I'm not a good person right now," said Rosemary Velazco. :mad:

DCS says they closed the initial investigation into the couple on July 10, 2012 after the parents completed substance abuse and parent aide classes.
http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...hild-abuse-charges-after-4-year-old-girl-dies

He says he was afraid the Department of Child Safety would take his daughter away like they did when she was born in 2011. On Saturday night, the girl's uncle called 9-1-1.

You know what would have been a better way of avoiding them taking her from you? Not doing shit to her that would result in her being taken away. How the fuck is that the more difficult route to take? How is abusing her to death the easier way?

"I understand what you mean right now. I'm in good eyes to you. You don't have no good eyes. I'm not a good person right now," said Rosemary Velazco.

Anybody know what this means? What was she trying to say, I realize that it's possible she didn't speak English so pretty good, but I can't figure it out.

This story is too much- and the little girl's name, Alexandra, that's my oldest's name-- like a stab in the heart to think of another little 'Alex' out there being treated that way! Breaks this momma's heart!

And as far as these 'parents'- Fuck You Both!

"I understand what you mean right now. I'm in good eyes to you. You don't have no good eyes. I'm not a good person right now," said Rosemary Velazco.
Anybody know what this means? What was she trying to say, I realize that it's possible she didn't speak English so pretty good, but I can't figure it out.

I took it like she was saying that if we think she is not a good person, then we are looking at her the wrong way. :rolleyes:
( I could look at her upside down & I still see her as a selfish, heartless, murdering bitch!!:punch:)

I believe she is saying that she understands ..in his eyes she does not look good ..she also agrees she does not look good ..(in other words she knows her actions has made her look like the pos she is..) .. At least that's what I think..

How did cps let them have the child back and than NOT keep total watch on them at that point...this abuse has been continuous.. A simple home check could have saved this lil girl.. Rip Alexander..

I don't even think I can wrap my mind around what a 15 lb 4 year old looks like... My 2 year old weighs twice that... And my 4 year old weighs 57 lbs. This story made me physically ill. Rest with the Angels, sweetheart. They can't hurt you anymore.

More Horrific Details in the Death of Little Alexandra!
KNXV_Alexandria2_1432704466435_18877761_ver1_0_6.jpg

Alexandra with her 6yo brother, who was 'unharmed' & is now in foster care

[...]
A Surprise Police Department report says the girl's body had bruises and lacerations in various stages of healing, evidence of sexual abuse, a one-inch cut to her forehead that exposed her skull, and potentially a broken knee.

After serving a search warrant at the home, police said they discovered the girl and her 6-year-old brother (who was unharmed) lived in the same room as their parents. The girl's "wobbly" bed was made out of "about eight pieces of small wood" measuring 2 feet by 2 feet, according to the report. A paint can believed to be used as a children's toilet was also apparently found in the room.

Police said the bedroom door did not have a handle, but had a padlock installed that could only be locked from the outside. A key to that lock was suspended where the children could not reach it.

The reports also indicated that detectives noticed very little food in the refrigerator, but beer in the freezer.
In interviews with police, the mother allegedly said the husband had an "anger problem and would lose his temper with the children when he became frustrated.”

The police report also suggested the father would beat the young girl with one of two belts and "didn't care where the belt struck the girl's body."

That father, who only speaks Spanish, told detectives that he was not aware of the girl's injuries. He reported "not knowing the truth" and told police to "ask his wife."

Meanwhile, the mother told police that she would also whip the girl, but would “measure her strength” to not cause the girl to be knocked down, the report stated

The 6-year-old has been placed in a licensed foster home,[...]
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-we...year-old-daughter-found-lifeless-malnourished

Sexual abuse, skull exposed, padlocked door, beer but no food & each parent admitting to hitting this little girl!!!!!
Just KILL THEM BOTH!

And some more details...CPS WAS involved!! :eek:

Jailed father denies molesting, beating 3-year-old daughter to death
SURPRISE, AZ (KPHO/KTVK) - A little girl from Surprise is dead after police said she was beaten, molested, and starved...

.....and we've learned they've been under investigation by the Department of Child Safety twice, including one open case.

Cruz denies abusing his 3-year-old girl.

He said he would never hurt his children.

He decided to talk from jail because he said he wanted to set the record straight.

“You never abused her?" he was asked.

“No. How can you believe that, ma'am? She's my blood. She's my daughter,” Cruz said. “I love my kids more than my life."

Cruz repeatedly denied molesting or abusing his daughter.

“I'm not guilty of what they're investigating,” he said. “My conscience is clean. My conscience is clean."

He did admit one thing:

“You never hit your daughter?” he was asked.

"Yes. I would hit her,” he said. “I can't say I didn't. I would hit her, but not to the point of killing her; two on the behind or one with a belt; the normal.”

But he said the bruises and lacerations on her body when she died were from playing with her 6-year-old brother.

She reportedly had bruising all over her body, and lacerations, including one that exposed her skull.

Alexandra reportedly weighed what a typical 5-month-old weighs.

"She only weighed 15 pounds," Cruz was told.

"Because she ate very little," he responded.

When confronted with the fact he never took his daughter to a hospital, he said, "Because people think I'm crazy. People think I'm crazy when I talk to them.”

Cruz said it was also because he was afraid the Arizona Department of Child Safety would take her away again.

DCS said that in 2011, Alexandra was removed from the home when she and her mother tested positive for amphetamines at her birth.

DCS said there was also another investigation in June 2014 for another child, an infant, who was removed from the home for neglect.

Cruz said that when the infant in 2014 was removed, he actually told DCS that Alexandra and the 6-year-old were living in Mexico with family, but he said that wasn't true.

DCS said all indications were that they were in Mexico.

Cruz said he hopes at some point, he can put the allegations behind him, and take back custody of his two remaining children.

[READ: Surprise couple arrested after 3-year-old daughter found dead]

But he said the bruises and lacerations on her body when she died were from playing with her 6-year-old brother.
God, I hate that excuse.

Blame it on a sibling, never mind that the sibling will have to find that out someday, will have to know that your ignorant ass blamed then for murder. As long as it saves their stupid asses then the rest is just collateral damage and justified in their pea brains.

Well now I know what it is to look in the face of evil, this is one of the worst stories I have read on here... poor baby

“Childhood should be carefree, playing in the sun; not living a nightmare in the darkness of the soul.” - Dave Pelzer

This is horrible :bigtears: Poor child <3
... These pigs will know what it means to be abused :punch::rage::devil:
They will learn that the land of the free ... will become the home of their demise :devil: when they rot in prison. :finger:
.... She needs her ovaries ripped out (by me) and he needs to be fucked with a tire iron. (i'd do that too) :mad:

This is horrible :bigtears: Poor child <3
... These pigs will know what it means to be abused :punch::rage::devil:
They will learn that the land of the free ... will become the home of their demise :devil: when they rot in prison. :finger:
.... She needs her ovaries ripped out (by me) and he needs to be fucked with a tire iron. (i'd do that too) :mad:
If you need help I will always be available for these POS worthless fucktards!!! But instead of a tire iron can we use a baseball bat PLEASE? Let's see if we ram it up his ass will it pop out of his throat?!?!

Ok see what happens when there is no follow up from DCF. Someone in authority should have been in to see this child's living conditions and check her for bruises and malnutrition. I mean come on it would have taken all of one second to look at the living conditions/child to know shit just was not right. FFS people one second could have saved this baby's life. Damn it to hell why is it that the women of this specific culture know their husband/boyfriend's are abusing their children and providing way below minimum standard of living while they drink and don't seem to care or stand up for their children? I feel so bad for these children :(

Well, I kept coming across sections of the story I wanted to quote and it just kept getting so horrendous I couldn't keep up, so here it goes...

A dog collar? You beat and abuse a child already so incredibly weak because you've reduced her to a 15 lb prisoner and you still want her in a fucking dog collar? Go grab a fork and find the nearest outlet you colossal human shit stain.

Oh and btw @cubby I'm with you on the wtf in that troll's indecipherable "seeing" statement.
...had a padlock installed that could only be locked from the outside. A key to that lock was suspended where the children could not reach it.
..."didn't care where the belt struck the girl's body."
Heart... breaking... Frankly, at 15 lbs, how could this poor girl even move around enough to display behavior "warranting" a beating in their backward brains?!
"Because people think I'm crazy. People think I'm crazy when I talk to them.”
Translation: I'm nuttier than squirrel shit because I expect people to believe the sludge of bullshit spewing forth from my mouth.
"Because she ate very little," he responded.
Translation: No shit sherlock. How about you FED her very little.
Cruz said it was also because he was afraid the Arizona Department of Child Safety would take her away again.
Translation: He didn't want his tiny human punching bag removed.
Cruz said that when the infant in 2014 was removed, he actually told DCS that Alexandra and the 6-year-old were living in Mexico with family, but he said that wasn't true.

DCS said all indications were that they were in Mexico.
Translation: DCS said "Oh, ok. " and went to lunch.

This whole thing is completely sickening.

Last edited:
They continued to beat Alexandra because she cried in pain from the injuries they caused. I can't imagine the pain from her injuries...a broken knee and head cut open to skull...the belt landing everywhere. I wonder if her head was cut open by the belt buckle. I wish they never got her back in the first place. How terribly sad. RIP Alexandra. I'm glad you are no longer being tortured and suffering.

She and her brother were taken away from the home until their parents completed a meth treatment program in 2012, the report says.

But the treatment didn't stick: when Alexandra's sister was born in June 2014 she was also found to have meth in her system.

The DCS took the newborn into custody using a dependency request - and said they wanted Alexandra and her brother too.

But Cruz, then 27, and Velazco, then 35, lied that their kids were staying with a relative in Mexico - and wouldn't say where.

According to the Fatality Summary Report, the Attorney General's Office said Alexandra and her brother couldn't be included on the dependency request due to jurisdiction issues with Mexico - so the DCS had to rely on a soon-to-expire temporary custody notice.

'Mother’s other two children are in Mexico right now with their (redacted) but will return soon,' a caseworker wrote in a June 27, 2014 DCS report read by azcentral.

On July 1 and 11 that year Alexandra and her brother were discussed again, but no action was taken - it was noted that the temporary custody notice had expired without the DCS being able to 'assess their safety.'

A note was made on June 11 to call the Mexican consulate to help track the kids, but it's not known whether that call was made.

And even if it was, Alexandra and her brother were actually still at their parents' home in Surprise, being hidden whenever authorities called.

According to the Fatality Summary Report, relatives who were called in to babysit - some of whom said they were too 'scared' to break orders and tell police - were told to hide the kids and not answer the door.

Velazco later told police she would also take the children to other people's houses when she knew DCS were coming, and that the children had never been to Mexico.

Cruz and Velazco also deliberately refused to enroll their children in school or take them for medical treatment, to avoid detection.

On July 14, 2014 a Juvenile Court judge ordered Cruz and Velazco to give up the kids' location, but they still refused.

Despite that, the court did nothing to punish them or force an answer, azcentral says - even though it could have saved the little girl's life.

In August the DCS made another note to call the consulate to see if the kids were safe, but it wasn't until December that any contact was recorded - and no information was given on what was said.

There were no unannounced visits to the parents' home, police were not contacted by the DCS, and it would appear the Juvenile Court was unable or unwilling to force her parents to explain where in Mexico their children were supposed to be.

According to a summary of the case written for the DCS by a psychologist, 'There was no additional follow-up with regard to Alexandra and (her brother) nor was contact made with the Mexican Consulate to locate the children.'

From January to May, the DCS reports just have a cut-and-pasted note saying that the parents are maintaining Alexandra and her brother are in Mexico.

And then, on May 23, Alexandra - a little girl who never knew kindness - died.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...izona-home-child-services-thought-Mexico.html

@Forensicwx

Jan 27, 2018

A Surprise mother will spend life in prison for the death of her 3-year-old daughter.

A Maricopa County Superior Court judge handed down the sentence Friday afternoon for Rosemary Velazco, who pleaded guilty to first-degree murder.

Prosecutors had initially sought the death penalty for Velazco and the child's father, Carlos Tercerro Cruz.

Authorities say Alexandra Velazco-Tercerro weighed only 15 pounds and had several injuries when she died in May 2015.

She was put in foster care at birth after testing positive for methamphetamines.

Alexandra went back to her parents 10 months later after they completed substance abuse and parenting classes.

A relative called 911 when the girl was found unresponsive before her death.

The case against Cruz, who faces murder and child abuse charges, is still in court.
http://www.azfamily.com/story/37364201/surprise-woman-gets-life-for-3-year-old-daughters-death

[QUOTEAlexandra went back to her parents 10 months later after they completed substance abuse and parenting classes.[/QUOTE]

They didnt bond at birth, thats probably why the 6 year old was in good health

Last edited:
1645204953209.png

VELAZCOROSEMARY

Prison Release DateRelease Type
Projected Eligible Release Date
Natural LifeSENTENCE EXPIRATION

Commit#​
Sentence Length​
Sentence County​
Court Cause#​
Offense Date​
Sentence Date​
Sentence Status​
Crime​
A01 LIFEMARICOPA 2015123744001 05/23/2015 01/26/2018 IMPOSED
MURDER 1ST DEGREE​
A02 099 Y/ 00 M/ 00 DMARICOPA 2015123744001 04/01/2015 01/26/2018 IMPOSED
CHILD/ADULT ABUSE​
A03 099 Y/ 00 M/ 00 DMARICOPA 2015123744001 04/01/2015 01/26/2018 IMPOSED
KIDNAPPING​
A04 099 Y/ 00 M/ 00 DMARICOPA 2015123744001 04/01/2015 01/26/2018 IMPOSED
CHILD/ADULT ABUSE​
A05 099 Y/ 00 M/ 00 DMARICOPA 2015123744001 04/01/2015 01/26/2018 IMPOSED
CHILD/ADULT ABUSE​
A06 099 Y/ 00 M/ 00 DMARICOPA 2015123744001 04/01/2015 01/26/2018 IMPOSED
CHILD/ADULT ABUSE​
A07 099 Y/ 00 M/ 00 DMARICOPA 2015123744001 04/01/2015 01/26/2018 IMPOSED
CHILD/ADULT ABUSE​

Disciplinary Infractions 1 records

Violation Date​
Infraction​
Verdict Date​
Verdict​
04/12/2021
THEFT/POSSESS STOLEN PROPERTY​
GUILTY - Minor​
1645205215061.png

No update on Cruz
An abused three-year-old girl died eating cockroaches on the floor of her parents' Arizona home because local authorities didn't properly investigate her case, it has been alleged.

Alexandra Velazco Tercerro died on May 23, 2015, weighing just 16lbs. Her brother, aged six, later said that he had seen her eating cockroaches off the floor of the room they were locked in in Suprise, Arizona.

Her death came a year after she and her brother were supposed to be taken into care - and as the result of a catastrophic oversight by local authorities, azcentral said Tuesday.

The little girl's body was found just a week before her fourth birthday by police at her parents' home in Surprise, Arizona.
That poor baby had to eat roaches and this bitch has the nerve to be fat.

Alexandra's body showed signs of "extreme malnourishment" and had a forehead gash that exposed her skull when she was found, police said.

Police said Alexandra's body also showed signs of sexual abuse.
1645205594674.png

Last edited:
Back